shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
after arnav says i cant get u out this room...wht were his words after that...i dint understand...

after hearing those words she felt really sad...i cant make out those words...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He said something along the lines of "you have already made my life hell in this bedroom anyway"
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx .. even i didn't understood wat he said ... 
vimmiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he said that he cannot take her out of his room and "anyway you make my life a hell".

He really did not mean those words, it was the aftermath of him indirectly apologising that why she could have told me that she went for bringing medicines.  Khushi replied that she never need to owe him an explanation.  That did not go well with our hero. 

He cannot handle her silence and that is the reason he was speaking so many words to instigate her. 

as said he is becoming increasingly possessive about her.  He stopped her from pursuing the dabba service, one point it seems he will not like her speaking even to aakash and Mama Ji.  Love is turning into Junoon.
Jenny4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"yaha tho you made my life hell anyway" was his next line.
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vimmiya

he said that he cannot take her out of his room and "anyway you make my life a hell".

He really did not mean those words, it was the aftermath of him indirectly apologising that why she could have told me that she went for bringing medicines.  Khushi replied that she never need to owe him an explanation.  That did not go well with our hero. 

yes true when he approached khushi to say u could have told abt medicine he was very calm...but after khushi said i dont need to tell u ...he threw the bottle he was carrying and got angry and then he got flash back of hand hold and terraces scene and then he says she could have said no to anjali...

i think wht she said made him angry more...otherwise he was quiet appologetic of he shouting at her though he never was going to admit to her...
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Our beloved Arnav said exactly what he was actually doing to Khushi and blamed it on her! ðŸ˜†
He said 'you've already made my life hell in this room already' ðŸ˜’
it would have been so awesome if she'd jumped up and said.."I MADE YOUR LIFE HELL?? YOU made my life hell...' it would have been epic..😆
Punkin22 thumbnail
The anger and pain is shown perfectly for ASR and KKGSR today in episode.
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vimmiya

He cannot handle her silence and that is the reason he was speaking so many words to instigate her. 

as said he is becoming increasingly possessive about her.  He stopped her from pursuing the dabba service, one point it seems he will not like her speaking even to aakash and Mama Ji.  Love is turning into Junoon.

nicely written