Balika Vadhu

atlast anandi speaks up!!

alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
monday's episode has a lot to it!!!  anandi first time ever shouts at jagiya...saying,bas jagiya bas!!

and jagiya is shocked to listen to her scream...and gauri was crying! i guess he shouted at her blaming her for gauri's miscarriage to make gauri happy and to make her feel that he's always there with her as he doesn't want to lose her and wants to bring her back from the hadsa!!

but,im very happy that anandi has lost her cool and shouts at jagiya...hope she tells the truth!! and after listenin to it all also if jagiya stays with gauri..then bhad mein jao jagiya...

and anandi should get over him and find a new soulmate who's not a cheater a dhokebaaz like jagiya!!!!!

waiting for monday!!😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizsug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well we have to wait to see  if anadhi actually speaks for herself or not...i have a feeling like A will shout "bas gagya bas" and cut the call and start crying... but i really wish for once she blast jagya and show him his actual position...😡 oh god how i hate the man... he has no brain and spine

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spineless girgit he is. Trps wud b on an al tym high if anandi starts gvng back to dis duo. Waiting fr monday