Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tish18

Anki meri jaan... really sorry for the late comment... but yest i read it in a haste... so i had to read it again... den i had to read it again... and all over again... hehe. ;)
as for the update...
No i'm not really an Arhi fan... but i'm definately a huge fan of ur writing!!!... so yes, i Loved the OS!!
sweetheart its always a treat to read anything you write... keep writing... n do pm me... be it anything... i'l go and read abt d characters if i dont know them... but u have to keep me posted with everything u write. :D
love u!! <3<3

Awww... I cant believe u commented despite not being an IPKKND viewer.. I Love u tish!! 
And as always ur comments matter a lot!! 

Of course I ll PM u whenever i write next.. but as it is now my frequency of writing is gonna decrease as job is gonna start pretty soon.. uwaaah uwaaah!! 

And thank u thank u thank u sooo much for commenting Love!!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Awhhh ... Loved it. Superb style of writing ... In Arnav's own words ... And though it has matured content it was more heart touching

Thank you so much dear!!! M delighted u found it heart touching!! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awww

super, duper, awesome, fabulous  totally loved  how arnav brain works!

Thank you so much dear!!! 😊
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS
please write more
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saduf

awesome OS
please write more

Thank you so much.. Will keep on writing!!
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful OS...

-Sona
binx-D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okk so first things first, 120 likesss!! Holy Shit! Talk about starting with a bang! But it is fabulous writing as always so I'm not suprised :P ..so u obviously know that I don't watch the show but thanks to you I atleast know who the characters are..*phew* ..ok back to the point, it was beautifully written...khushi is so innocent and yet bold in what you've written...and well arnav's battle between head and heart was just beautifully written! His self talk in the beginning is hilarious!!! Unfortunately one side effect of being in love is going mad..or so it seems :P :P...so basically I loved it and I'm so glad u sent me the PM
And my fav line of this one - She was perennially hyper… Panicking, Screaming, Running around aimlessly, and making a scene… all came to her naturally…(bahahahahahahahahhahaha)
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sparikh

That was a beautiful OS...

-Sona

Thank you so much Sona!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: binx-D3

Okk so first things first, 120 likesss!! Holy Shit! Talk about starting with a bang! But it is fabulous writing as always so I'm not suprised :P ..so u obviously know that I don't watch the show but thanks to you I atleast know who the characters are..*phew* ..ok back to the point, it was beautifully written...khushi is so innocent and yet bold in what you've written...and well arnav's battle between head and heart was just beautifully written! His self talk in the beginning is hilarious!!! Unfortunately one side effect of being in love is going mad..or so it seems :P :P...so basically I loved it and I'm so glad u sent me the PM
And my fav line of this one - She was perennially hyper' Panicking, Screaming, Running around aimlessly, and making a scene' all came to her naturally'(bahahahahahahahahhahaha)

u know i never expected 120 likes binx... i wasn't even sure if dis was upto the mark.. 
And I love u for the comment!! I love u waise bhi actually!! hehehehehe!!! 

And what u do mean m glad u sent me d PM.. u had to comment waise bhi!! ur like my support!! 
And thank u for the fav line.. u know i always wait!!!