Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bablinisha

i can see mohan struggling with mrs. vyas, aap, tum, megha, and megha will get irritated and say 'just call me megha', and i can see mohan nodding his head with eyes open wide like the time she told him to apply the ointment. πŸ˜† 

and then his dialogue will be - ok, mrs.vyas, aap, tum, then finally megha πŸ˜†

Shall I write an OS on this? πŸ˜‰
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Shall I write an OS on this? πŸ˜‰

Good idea. Try something on this. 

Also, Megha was an extrovert kind of girl earlier. But i don't think she can be open about her feelings because she will see that as betrayal of Amar's memory. Amar's influence in her life is too much and not a easy to forget past and also lovely past, which she would not even want to let go in the 1st place, that where the real problem will be. If it was bad past, it could have been easier to move on, but this was a wonderfully good past, so it won't be easy at all. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We think that Megha is a reserved and quite type of girl but the fact is Amar's death made her in this way. I'm sure that Mohan will bring the chirpiness and bubbly nature back in her. I won't be surprised if Megha is more open about her feelings than Mohan cuz till now, whatever we've seen, I always felt that Mohan was a dedicated, lover type banda but was changed into bindaas and carefree guy cuz of his past...His bindaas-ness is solely cuz he doesn't want anyone to affect him anymore like his ex and his dad did, whereas, Megha was a free, outgoing and bubbly girl but Amar's death totally changed her into a quite, introvert woman!

i like your pov on mohan, i agree with it. but will have to see in the future, if he was always like that or his past changed him. i'm not talking about his sadness, which i agree is from his past relationship with rashmi and his dad, but i'm talking about his carefree nature, if thats how he is, or was he different.

and about megha, i feel like she was always very calm, when you see her past with Amar, she seems very calm and soft natured, but yes his death has made her reserved and strong. i agree that only mohan is the one who puts her on her toes πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan was a guy of dedication who would do ANYTHING for the people he loves...But even after being like this, when he was betrayed by his love, he decided to be carefree and not anyone affect him...Things were going in this way until Megha came in his life and slowly and steadily, without his realization, his old version is coming back due to his feelings for Megha!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"Kabhi kabhi rhona achcha hoga..'' Do u all agree??
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

<font size="2">Mohan was a guy of dedication who would do ANYTHING for the people he loves...But even after being like this, when he was betrayed by his love, he decided to be carefree and not anyone affect him...Things were going in this way until Megha came in his life and slowly and steadily, without his realization, his old version is coming back due to his feelings for Megha!</font>

I feel mohan's change happened after Nanhi came to his life..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Mohan must have been almost similar without this cynical, rude behaviour, i think. This cynicism, rude "i don't care a damn" attitude may be due to his past. He tries to keep ppl away with his cynicism and rudeness. But i don't think he has been very successful at it even before. He seems to respect and like prerna - he is not being a cynic there. Everyone in his office seem to respect and like him - like paan chewing joshiji / karan etc. 

He is truly aadat se majboor and his goodness / care for others come out even when he tries to mask it with cynicism/rudeness. 

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Udhay

I completely agree... 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Mohan ne kaha hai toh sahi hi hoga (if mohan has said it, it must be correctπŸ˜†). 

On a serious note, its better to vent your feelings than stock it up as that might hurt you more in future. 
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel mohan's change happened after Nanhi came to his life..

i agree, both've been a guide to each other.