Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thread -Sat-Sunday - Page 33

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bablinisha

yeah, he makes go weak in my knees. especially the looks he gives to megha. 😍

i just don't get tired of saying, how perfect he's with eye expressions, dreamy for megha, cute and sparkly and childish for nanhi, his anger. an good actor needs to be good with eye expressions, and kunal is just beyond good.

I don't have to say anything more. He's just 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes but kabhi na toh kehena padega. Or maybe the family will realise and unite them. I'm going for a easy idea where mohan - megha both will not have to struggle at allπŸ˜†. 

Kahenge jab Nanhi aur Addu ka koi bhai behen hoga ☺️ Hats off at my imaginations πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Showing care/love toh mohan without much hesitation kar dega jaise woh ab kartha hai. Bechari megha will not know what to make of it and later when she will fall in love with him, will not know what to do. She might be confused whether he loves her or she is mistaking his respect / concern as love. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Kahenge jab Nanhi aur Addu ka koi bhai behen hoga ☺️ Hats off at my imaginations πŸ˜†

I have nothing to say on this dearπŸ˜†. 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bablinisha

yeah, he realized how much trouble it was just for saying megha, it won't be easy for him to say his feelings to her, but he's already showing it.

and the red part is hilarious πŸ˜†, but you've give credit the boy will save her from all the troubles, also from the ones he gives her πŸ˜†

You know...The moment he said 'Megha'...my heartbeat froze ☺️ The name sounds so different when he says it...It was filled with so much of love, affection and utmost care 😍 Pucca promise...The day he'll call Megha by her first name, I'll party πŸ₯³

Waisey I'm having a gut feeling that Megha will ask him to call her by her first name when they will be best of friends...Insha Allah it will happen! 😍
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes there will be lot of strain in this relationship, hopefully slowly they'll be solved. and i mean slowly, no rush, i just love the pace they're going in now. the simplicity and giving importance to the smallest things makes me just love the show.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I have nothing to say on this dearπŸ˜†. 

Imagine Meghan and their 3 kids...Haiii main mar javan! 😍
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

You know...The moment he said 'Megha'...my heartbeat froze ☺️ The name sounds so different when he says it...It was filled with so much of love, affection and utmost care 😍 Pucca promise...The day he'll call Megha by her first name, I'll party πŸ₯³

Waisey I'm having a gut feeling that Megha will ask him to call her by her first name when they will be best of friends...Insha Allah it will happen! 😍

Thats possible. I think mohan will struggle with "aap" "tum" routine and megha may tell him to call her by first name. Otherwise he can't call her megha suddenly. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can see mohan struggling with mrs. vyas, aap, tum, megha, and megha will get irritated and say 'just call me megha', and i can see mohan nodding his head with eyes open wide like the time she told him to apply the ointment. πŸ˜† 

and then his dialogue will be - ok, mrs.vyas, aap, tum, then finally megha πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
We think that Megha is a reserved and quite type of girl but the fact is Amar's death made her in this way. I'm sure that Mohan will bring the chirpiness and bubbly nature back in her. I won't be surprised if Megha is more open about her feelings than Mohan cuz till now, whatever we've seen, I always felt that Mohan was a dedicated, lover type banda but was changed into bindaas and carefree guy cuz of his past...His bindaas-ness is solely cuz he doesn't want anyone to affect him anymore like his ex and his dad did, whereas, Megha was a free, outgoing and bubbly girl but Amar's death totally changed her into a quite, introvert woman!