Frequent Posters

Nitika0702 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor arnav...bt still amazing
akhushi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys - thank you so much for reading and appreciating my FF! Will update soon - some really exciting things will happen - please keep reading:)
aartipartyy thumbnail
this is amazing!!! i absolutley love it!!! Keep updating!!! :D
Addie07 thumbnail
This is really fab... could u plz make an index on the first page...  becomes easier to hunt😃
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
when will you update waiting to read on...
desicurry thumbnail
super super FF
loved reading all the parts till now

and can't wait for the upcoming parts
pls pm me

loved each part
really really nice story :)
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
je viens just de lire votre FF il est vraiment super. 
akhushi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Part 12

Dhruv stroken Khushi's hair and sat there for a while as she cried. After about an hour or so it seemed she had calmed down and had fallen asleep in his arms. He slowly picked her up and tucked her into bed. As he was tucking her in bed, he felt a tug. It was Khushi's hand grabbing onto his shirt. He held her hand and placed it gently by her side and somehow for a  moment he lost himself and couldn't help but sit there and watch her sleeping. Dhruv had been with many girls in England, had many girlfriends yet there was something about her ' her innocence, that he wanted to protect. He wanted to be by her side and protect her. For some odd reason, he felt  protective and possessive when he looked on to her. He himself was confused by these strong emotions he felt when he was around her. He felt restless and helpless at his inability to help her but this was going to change. He had thought of a plan that would remove Khushi from all her pain. He was going to take care of her, he thought.

There was no question of sleep as Arnav paced the bedroom all night. His head filled with images of Khushi with Dhruv.  He was unable to think of anything else but the sight of Dhruv in Khushi's room and Khushi in his arms. The image was imprinted on his mind and wouldn't let him sit still. All night the image burned in his

He couldn't help but compare himself to Dhruv. He made her cry and Dhruv consoled her. He had hurt her and Dhruv was trying to heal her. She fought in his arms last night while she willingly fell into Dhruv's arms. She had left his home and came willingly to Dhruv's house. She had made her decision and it was time for him to move on. The only thing that hurt Arnav was that he couldn't comfort Khushi ' he wanted to take care of her.  A nightful of thinking led him to the conclusion that Khushi had made the decision to leave him and she had made the decision to be with Dhruv and that the sooner he accepted this, the sooner he could move on with his life.  For once, he wanted to do what was best for her.

With these thoughts and a heavy heart, he slowly got dressed and packed his bags. He gave the servant a quicknote to give to Dhruv thanking him for his hospitality and promising to extend the same when he came to Delhi next week. He asked the driver to bring the car out and as he sat in the car, he looked up one last time towards Khushis room. His eyes painful and tired as he hoped to get one last glimpse of her before he exited her life. With these painful thoughts, Arnav Singh Raizada made his way back to Delhi.

Khushi squinted her swollen red eyes as the rays of sun slowly flooded her room.  She didn't even know how she had managed to sleep, it was as if she had fainted from exhaustion after crying. She remembered Dhruv coming in but he must have tucked her and left. All she could think about was Arnav, how cruel she had been to him last night and how she craved to see his face this morning. She picked up her cellphone and saw a message from Arnav wanting to see her however it was from last night.

She quickly changed and ran downstairs to see if he was at the breakfast table. She asked one of the servants who said "Arnavji subha hi Delhi waapis chalay gayay."

She tried to hide her disappointment but couldn't lie to herself. She had wanted to see him, to tell him how he had wronged her but how she couldn't hate him. She was upset that he didn't leave a note for her or call her before leaving. HE had not wanted to see her before he left, she thought. "You are so stupid KHushi Kumari Gupta, Arnav Singh Raizada has moved on wih his life and now its your turn. He probably has a long list of eligible girls who are now lined up to marry the Laad Governor." Before she lost her mind, she tried to busy herself with cooking in the kitchen. Slowly Ayi and Dhruv made their way down and at the breakfast table, Dhruv unleashed his plan.

"Dhruv are you crazy! I am not going to London!" Khushi  screamed.

"Khushi listen to me, I have discussed this with Ayi and we are going to Delhi next week to see Buaji, Amma and Bauji. They have already approved these plans and its final!" Dhruv retaliated. He knew Khushi's stubbornness but he was just her match in terms of arguing. Though he never lost his temper on her but always reasoned with her.

"But Dhruv why would I go to England and why would they want me to go to England? I like it here and Ayi is here" she pleaded. She felt like she was a child and was being forced to go to boarding school.

Dhruv's expression softened as he saw her sad eyes.

"Khushi, Ayi will come with us to London. And eventhough you have not told me much about your life as of recent but I know how hurt you are. I know about you and Arnav and I know that you need to get away from India for a year or two so that people forget about this marriage and that you can come back to India and start your life fresh!" He explained to her, like a father trying to reason with a child.

She did not realize how Dhruv had come to know of Arnav but she knew he had seen how hurt she was last night and she realized it must have worried him. She felt that Buaji and Amma/Bauji must be embarrassed of her after her marriage with Arnav. She didn't want to give them any more pain than she already had and promised herself to do as they told her from now on to make up for all that she had done to hurt them.

What about my school?" she pleaded grasping at straws.

"Ofcourse I will help you open your school in London, trust me those spoiled NRI brats could use come training in Indian culture! Also, you will be going to University there - might as well do something with your life!" he laughed trying to lighten the mood.

He meant for it to be funny however Khushi's face became sad when he said that. She remembered when Arnav had said to her "Apni life kay sath kuch tho dhang ka karo. In here you make my life hell anyways."

"Sanka Devi - come back...Now if you two ladies will excuse me, I have some important meetings today. Start packing! " and with that he ran out.

Dhruv had not stopped thinking about Khushi since the night of the party when she had cried inconsolably in his arms. For the first time, after a very long time, he was thinking about someone other than himself.

He cringed at the thought of her family or anyone looking down on her after her marriage had broken off. He found it hard to believe Khushi would ever willingly be with someone like Arnav Singh Raizada and knew there must be other reasons. He knew his Khushi and she must have done it for her family ' she would, like him, do anything for her family.

He had called Buaji the next morning and discussed the plans with her and Amma and Bauji. They had agreed that going away might be the best thing for her and were grateful to Ayi and Dhruv for taking care of her. They knew their Sanka Devi was too emotionally disturbed and fragile to handle the taunts society would hurl at her and felt that going away might help her heal and the issue would be forgotten in a year.

The next week passed in a daze as Khushi tried packing for a new life - she wasnt even sure what life would be like away from India, away from the man who had been the bane of her existence for the past 6 months and more.

She had forgotten how she had lived before Arnav Singh Raizada and was not sure how she was to live without him.

Precap: Khushi will meet Arnav in Delhi next week - will he try to stop her? Will she go to England?

Keep reading guys - lots of Arnav Khushi scenes to come I promise.

Edited by akhushi123 - 12 years ago
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tat was a nice update hope they both meet soon & clear their MU
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It was just awesome how I wish the CVs could think up something so intense good work👏