FF: I will take care of you(Updated!Last Part-Pg27 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hiya akushi😃

Thanks for the pm...I just read the first part and much liked it👏👏...will continue

Keep up the good work

cheers!
Edited by JWMRK - 11 years ago
I just read through your ff it's brilliant
Can't wait to read more
Great story!!! Please update soon! 
liked it very much, fantastic fanfic,
Please do PM me.😊
Nice story ! Pls pm when u update! Want to know what happens next. :)

UPDATE LOVE EACH UPDATE an i love how Dhruv is making arnav jealous i hope he will help them because he wants 100 % see his sanka devi hhappy plz update soon

Edited by gilmore - 11 years ago
Amazing!! I hope dhruv helps get arnav and khushi back together slowly... can't wait for ur next update!
It is awesome.  I loved it.  Please do add me in your PM list and write more soon.  Nice  story. Waiting for next part.
I apologize in advance for the back and forth between English and Hindi. I find some thoughts easier to express in English, others in Hindi. Sorry !!

Part 9

Form the moment Ayi had seen Arnav Singh Raizada and her daughters behavior towards him, she knew. She knew Khushi and she knew she was an open book when it came to her feelings. From what Khushi had told her about him, she knew he was cold and stubborn yet when she met him, he had seemed polite and gentle.  She could see he was very affected by Khushi. Though he was not obvious about it, Ayi could see longing in his soft brown eyes. She wanted to see Khushi smile again and knew she would have to do something to bring the two stubborn fools together. She had noticed a sort of possessiveness in Dhruv when he was around the two but knew he only wanted to protect Khushi. In efforts to bring Khushi and ARnav together, she had asked Dhruv to take her to the Mandir early morning without informing Khushi or Arnav. She had made some excuse to Dhruv and told him his business with Arnav could wait.

Arnav got dressed hurriedly. He wanted to be near Khushi, see her and most importantly finish what he was saying last night. She had ran hurriedly from the guestouse last night, tears in her eyes. He clenched his jaw when he thought of her big sad eyes and hurt expression. As he made his way to the dinner table, he realized it was empty. He asked the servant where everyone was, he said Khushi was in the kitchen while Dhruvsir had gone to the mandir with his Nani. Arnav got up instantly and found his way to the kitchen.

He stood there for a minute just watching her. Her hair tied up in a loose clip, while she prepared breakfast.He bangs flying about as usual. She seemed engrossed in cooking something or the other. He wanted so much to hold her, comfort her, be with her yet she was so out of his reach despite being just a foot away. He felt a bit speechless every time he encountered her.

Dhak dhak'.she looked up instinctively to see ARnav Singh Raizada standing there watching her intently as if trying to decipher her or peer into her soul. He's probably trying to search for some negative thing to say about me the Laad Governor. Acha toh woh bol naheen sakhtha.

"Dhruv's not he" she started.

"I know" he cut her off abruptly. Why did it irritate him so much when she said his name?

If he knew then why was he here she thought to herself and why was her heart about to burst from her chest!

"Khushi" he said softly "you didn't let me finish what I was saying last night. How many times have I told you not to do this!" He said all the while walking closer and closer to her.

"And how many times have I told you that you should stop telling people what to do, especially me!" she retorted.

"You will have to listen to what I have to say'.Khushi, I don't know what goes on in that head of yours. I have been wrong about you once in the past and I don't want to make any presumptions about your feelings but I need to let you know about mine." He said this while holding her tightly by her arms to ensure she did not walk out this time.

Why did she have to anger him so much, why couldnt she just let him speak. Why did she make him lose his temper, make him forget what he came to say in the first place.

She tried to wiggle out of his grasp as she remembered how much he had hurt her the 6 months she was his wife. She kept reminding herself of the days she slept outside, the days he yelled at her, shoved her, annoyed her. She had had enough.

"I do not care about your feelings" she said defiantly. "Like you never cared for mine!" her voice was shaking as she said these words.

Arnav stood there stunned yet angered. He understood her anger but as a man he had to let her know his feelings. She could decide what she wanted but she must know how he felt before deciding anything. He tightened his grasp on her arms.

"I don't care" he screamed. "But I need you to know that I would never have treated you in that way if I had known the truth. If you had trusted me enough to tell me about Shyaam I would never have treated you in this way. I would not have been so angered by your behavior had I not felt so strongly for you. Do you understand Khushi Kumari Gupta!!" he said in his usual angry voice.

Tears running down her face, she tried harder to escape his iron grip.

"Toh aap humain sorry bolnay ki koshish kar rahay hain? Ya humain gussa rahay hain? Kyoon kay humain samajh naheen araha. Hum aapko kabhi samajh hi naheen pathay. Aap kya chahthay hain humsain?" she said while crying.

Suddenly she heard Ayi and Dhruv coming and pushed Arnav away from herself while she wiped her tears quickly. As Ayi and Dhruv walked in, they were a bit taken aback at the sight of Khushi and Arnav standing in the kitchen staring at each other. They both sensed that they may have just interrupted something.

Dhruv looked at Arnav, a little irritated by Khushis fixed gaze on Arnav.

"Have you two already had breakfast" he asked quizzically.

"I am not hungry Dhruv but" Khushi started

"but I am starving Khushi and I am dying to eat your mithai. Make me some please." he pleaded in his charming yet childish way.

"Ofcourse Dhruv" she replied smiling at him "I can never refuse you."

Arnav just stared at her annoyingly. Why was she making mithais for some other man? Why was she so warm to Dhruv and so cold to him. Why wouldn't she let him speak her mind. More than her coldness towards him, it was seeing her with Dhruv that was driving him wild. She seemed so happy around him, relaxed and at ease. With him she was difficult and defiant. While with him she was relaxed and obedient.

"Arnav lets go to the dining table, I need to discuss a few plans with you. I'll quickly change and meet you in the dining room" and with that Dhruv ran out.

As Arnav was walking out from the kitchen, Ayi cornered him and said:

"Sarfaroshi ki tamannaa ab hamaare dil mein hai
Dekhanaa hai zor kitnaa baaju-e-qaatil mein hai"

"Ji?" Arnav looked at her confused

"Apne yeh shayr toh sunah hoga Arnav beta? Ram Prasad Bismil nay likha tha. Who Lakhnavi thay. Patah hai Arnav beta, Lucknow kay  logon main bhi aisa hi junoon hai."

"Ji?" Arnav looked at her even more confused.

She looked directly at Khushi and instructed him with her eyes to do the same. "Agar kissi Lakhnavi ka dil jeetna ho to jazbay aur junoon ki zaroorath hai. The people of Lucknow are defiant and passionate you see and you will need to be strong if you want to win their hearts. Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?"

"Ji'" he said softly. He felt a surge of hope and promise in what Khushi's Ayi had to say. He nodded his head, gave Khushi one last look and walked out of the room feeling hope he had not felt in a long time.

Please keep reading...Part 10 to come soon:)

Edited by akhushi123 - 11 years ago
Hi guys,

This is my first FF - please comment and leave your thoughts!!

Thanks for reading!