Fan Fictions

FF: I will take care of you(Updated!Last Part-Pg27 - Page 2

akhushi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 6

"You want to open a what?" he shrieked as he almost spit his coffee out on the breakfast table.

"A school - what is so crazy about that…?" She retorted.

"Nani, Sanka Devi has lost it once again…." he said looking at Nani.
He then faced Khushi and said "You are basically going to take normal modern girls and turn them into crazy bhenji-types?!"

"Listen Dhruk ke bachay, KKG Finishing School already has students that I got thru a referral and I have clients from affluence families who want to enroll their daughters in this school! Anywyas I am sorry I asked for your help!"

Dhruv laughed as he saw Khushi's large eyes get bigger as she spoke about her school. "Ofcourse I will help you Sanka Devi, I don't have a choice. Let me make a few phone calls and you can probably use the guesthouse by the pool for your classes." He said giving in. "Acha but you cant use it next week, I have a business guest coming who will need to use it!"
"Thanks Dhruv" she screamed giving him a hug.

Dhruv did not know how grateful Khushi was. She needed this school, she needed to do something with her life. She desperately needed to keep herself occupied or else she might have lost her mind to the Laad Governor. He had her heart and she could not let him take away her mind and her sanity.

Over the next week, Khushi busied herself in preparations for the school by getting materials and preparing the curriculum. She started reading about Indian history and culture more than ever so that she could teach it to her students. Dhruv's phonecall to his NRI friends in London had kept her phone ringing. Inidan parents from abroad wanted to send their girls to be trained by KKG.

One of the clients had asked Dhruv what her qualifications were like "They are the type you cannot find in London Mr. Bajaj," he had said.

Arnav had been curious about Lucknow since Khushi had enetered his life. He wanted to go places where she might have. Admire the things she did about the city and so he had told Dhruv he would come to his house later at night as he had a meeting. He spent the day roaming the city and sightseeing. Something had not done in a long time. He wanted to visit places so that when he were to see her, he could tell her about them.

Khushi was busy with prepareations for her school all day wen she realized what time it was. Dhruv's business partner was to be coming to the house today and they were to have dinner with him. Khushi ran to her closet and pulled out another one of the fancy outfits Ayi had gotten her. As she put on the red outfit, she couldn't help but remember this was his favorite color. The night he had seen her in her red sari on diwali….She was busy with her thoughts when she heard Dhruv screaming from downstairs.

"Khushi, my business partner will be here any minute. Hurryy!" He screamed like a child.

He was a bit speechless as she made her way down. He had never seen her dressed up with her hair flowing and the makeup on her face. He was unsure of how to react but remembered why he had called her.

"I need help with my tie and Ayi is busy!" he said with his boyish grin.

"Here, let me" she said taking the tie from his hand. She had seen Arnav do up his tie a million times and had learned by watching. She was lost once again in thoughts of the laad governor and had a sad distant look on her face. Dhruv looked down on her beautiful face, and saw a tear rolling down her face. He reached out and put his hands on her face to wipe away the tear when all of a sudden he heard footsteps.

"Saab, Arnavji aapse milnay ayain hai" said the young boy as he ushered the guest in to where Khushi and Dhruv were.

Both Dhruv and Khushi looked up immediately. And there stood Arnav Singh Raizada.

He was unable to contain his shock as he saw Khushi Kumari Gupta standing there with her hands resting on his business partner's chest and his hand on her face. Jealousy and rage took over him as he clenched his jaw at the sight.

Please keep reading.

To be continued……

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveipkknd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey this is fantastic please can u pm me when you update please buddy me
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous..plz add me in
akhushi123 thumbnail

Part7

Arnav could barely contain himself. He had wanted to see her since the day they last fought. He craved to see her, her eyes, her hair, her innocent look. He longed for yet. She had occupied his thoughts night and day these past weeks but never had he imagined finding her in another man's arms. He tried to hide his irritation but kept staring at Khushi as he walked towards Dhruv, a million questions buzzing through his head.

Khushi was stunned at the sight of Arnav Singh Raizada. He was the last person she had expected to talk thru the door and though she would think about him night and day, his presence had shaken her. She was unable to move and just stood there holding Dhruv's tie. Dhruv grabbed his tie from Khushi giving her a strange look and walked towards Arnav. "Arnav, how are you," he said in his relaxed style which would make anyone feel at ease. Not ASR thought, it irritated him highly that Dhruv was so comfortable around Khushi.

"Khushi this is my business partner, Arnav-"
"Singh Raizada" she completed his sentence all the while not taking her eyes off Arnav.
"Do you guys know each other?!" Dhruv asked confused.

"Yeah we….Khushi was…." Arnav found it hard to find the words to explain what she was to him.

"His cousin is married to jiji" Khushi interrupted.

He looked hurt by her boiling their relationship down to merely Payal and Akash.

"Oh what a small world" Dhruv smiled.

Arnav desperately wanted to know what Khushi was to Dhruv. He was too proud to ask but Dhruv relieved him of his misery when he said "Khushi is a childhood friend, our parents were friends. She is very close to my Nani"

"Come on in Arnav, lets have dinner and then we can talk business. You know in Lucknow, food always comes first" he said flashing his heartwarming smile while looking at his Sanka Devi, of whose appetite he knew enough.

Khushi's head  was spinning and her heart beating faster than it ever had as she sat down on the dinner table. Arnav and Ayi were discussing the difference between Lucknow and Delhi but she could barely contribute.

"Why are you not eating? You have one of the largest appetites I have ever seen Sanka Devi" he teased Khushi. She looked up to see Dhruv giving her concerned looks.

Arnav felt a jealous rage within him. How did he know about her appetite and why did he looked so concerned? Arnav knew only Buaji called her Sanka Devi and was irritated by Dhruv's comfortable nature with Khushi.

He couldn't help but stare at Khushi and his eyes followed her every move. She sat across the table from him and had been fidgeting with her food and dupatta constantly and could barely keep a conversation. She was quiet throughout dinner and excused herself after dinner saying she had a headache. Arnav bid goodnight to both the ladies as he and Dhruv made their way to his home office to discuss business. Dhruv was a bit taken aback by how Arnav's eyes followed Khushi as she made her way to the stairs. He sensed some tension between the two but did not know what to make of it.

Khushi bid Ayi goodnight and ran to her room. She shut the door and paced the room. She could not understand why he had this affect on her. She could barely breathe. She sat down for a minute but got back up and forced herself to change and go to bed.

Arnav could barely discuss his business plans with Dhruv. His mind conjuring up a thousand thoughts. I have misunderstood her once and I will not do it again he promised himself as images of Khushi and Dhruv flooded his mind. He wanted to be alone with her, he needed to know how she was. Her quietness on the dinner table had offended and hurt him. She had clearly not forgiven him and was still upset by his presence. 

Dhruv sensed Arnav was tired as he barely responded to any of his questions and told him there would be plenty of time to discuss things tomorrow at Dhruv's office. Dhruv walked him to the guesthouse and bid him goodnight.

Once alone, Arnav could not stay still. He had to see her. He picked up his phone and texted her impatiently.

"Meet me by the guesthouse, now"

Her hands were shaking as she picked up her cellphone. It flashed a text from Laad Governor. She quickly got up , put on a pair of slippers and grabbed her large shawl before rushing out the door. Somehow when Arnav Singh Raizada asked her to do something, she for some odd reason did it. She wished she could control herself but she was a slave her own desire to see him and be near him.

He stood outside waiting impatiently for her. She could see the restlessness in his eyes as he waited for her.

They stood staring at each other for a few moments.

Rabba ve…….

akhushi123 thumbnail

Part 8

It was a while before either them could speak. He startled her and came close to her and peered into her eyes with concern

"Khushi, tum theek ho?" his voice gruff but concerned for her.

"Hum''.." She remembered the times he had asked her this questions.

She particularly remembered one time when she had said "Hum aapki waaja say naheen, aapkay bawajood bhi theek hain."

She daren't repeat the same line, eventhough it applied.

"Haan, hum theek hai." she said looking into his eyes.

He came closer to her and placed a tiny yellow flower out for her.
She was unsure of how to respond at the sight of this flower.

"I picked this up from a small lane behind-"

"The nathiagali school" Khushi jumped excitedly.

He smiled nodding his head.

"You went to the town where I grew up?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, Payal told me where you lived. I wanted to see where you grew up. See why you were the way you were." He said softly.

She looked up at him, shocked that Arnav Singh Raizada had just said what he had.

The wind blew her hair but she was unable to contain it as her hands were tied up in her shawl. He moved closer instinctively and moved the stray hair from her face.

She shivered as he touched her but distanced herself.

He looked at her face, it glowed under the moonlight. Sensing her discomfort, he painfully moved away a little. His eyes though he couldn't control.

He told her how he had confronted the families and told them the truth. How he had assume she would be at Buajis and repeatedly asked her if she was comfortable and if she had been keeping well.

She listened intently to everything he said and explained why she decided to come to Lucknow. How she was unable to face her family and how she had found solace in Ayi and her house. She told him about her plans for her school and how she had been in touch with Lavanya.

He listenied to all she had to say and then as if out of his own volition moved dangerously close to her and placed his hand on her face. With his other hand he grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart. His eyes told her what she needed to know yet he carried on...
"I am sorry Khushi'" he said softly.  "Not just for hurting you but for placing you in this position. For not trusting you. I meant it when i said Jo kuch bura kaha uss ka koyee matlab nahee. Jo kuch bura kiya usska koi matlab naheen... I regret it all-"

He was unable to finish his sentence as she jumped back. "Its late" she said abruptly as she released herself from his hold and ran towards her room.

He stood there disappointed but not stunned. He knew she would not forgive him. He sat a defeated man outside the guesthouse and gazed at the stars with the realization that she may never forgive him. He found solace in the fact that he was so close to her. That he could be near her and watch over her. He went to bed with memories he had of her. She could not take those away from him.

She ran all the way to her room not stopping once, not looking around once which  is why she missed a stunned Dhruv standing in the hallway as he was walking up to his room from his home office. Once in her room, she cried her heart out. She could not hold it in any longer and all the pain and love she felt for Arnav Singh Raizada came out at once.  Why did he have to confuse her and frazzle her. She was just learning how to live without him. Just getting over him. Why could he not let her be? And why did she always cry when he said sorry?

Dhruv stood outside Khushi's room for a few minutes, listening to her muffled sobs and wondering why had she run from the guesthouse? Why was she in her room crying? What sort of relationship did she have with Arnav Singh Raizada? He had to find out...

To be continued...

Keep reading and please give me your thoughts...:)

Edited by akhushi123 - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just read all ur FF
It's amazing <3
Luvin it sooo much
Love ur quick updates 
Keep updating x 
Hope ArHi get back 2gether soon
Love Khushi-dhruv friendship :)
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg plzz plzzz plzzz continue soon and do pm me:)..I added u as a buddy:)

-Simran-
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi 
I read it in one go . ur ff is really interesting & awesome
i loved it 
Pls continue ASAP
Add me to ur pm list 
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great story... really enjoyed reading it...👏

akhushi123 thumbnail
Thanks for reading! Please keep reading. Part 9 to come soon!

Edited by akhushi123 - 12 years ago