What did you like today ?Fri 6thapr)

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Somehow, either I had very high expectations or I was very tired today while watching the show ...I liked todays episode, but wanted more... But overall, there were some very nice scenes, so i thought let me see what you all liked today and ask you...

Looking back at today's episode, what all did you like today and what did you like the most  ?😊

For me I am confused ...I liked MM conversation, but somehow i had higher expectations I think ...what I really liked today was the nanhi-Mohan scene - brilliant one ...
But regarding other aspects, what i liked was the way jiji showed concern for Megha, silently noticing her torn blouse and covering it from others..and the her lending an ear to Megha's experience and making it light for her ...

I also liked the fact that CV's showed Megha going back to work ...
a difficult, but very very important decision , relevant to all women who have been wronged by men...and as Mohan very well put it - why should she be afraid , it should be Pratik who should be afraid of being exposed...

So , from my mind, i liked most the fact of Megha going back to work at PL, but to tell you the truth, from my heart , I liked the Mohan-nanhi scene the best... 👍🏼
What did you like , pls do share..😊
Cheers!
VJ
P.S. When I look back again , there were so many more things ...but I must mention that I really like Mohan's smile after he dropped Megha and was driving back ...such a cute smile...

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
VJ for me it was an awesome epi... i liked it more may be coz i hardly expect anything from shows...  if its a gud i like it and if not then i not...
but today i just loved it...
mohan-megha convo was gud... Mohan was at  his best to calm down Megha & forget the incident...with a hilarious touch when he talk to him self "control Mohan verna bheh jayega 😆"
then jijji's concern  for Megha...  i liked how she noticed her torn blouse
and covered it & later their convo it wasn't dragged, they showed it simple yet meaningful...
and now the best part of the show...mohan-nanhi scene...
they both were sooo  cute in their scene...mohan eating jalebi & nanhi mimicking renu n Mohan...
and their hug was superrr cute... 
so for me it was awesome epi...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --khushi--

VJ for me it was an awesome epi... i liked it more may be coz i hardly expect anything from shows...  if its a gud i like it and if not then i not...

but today i just loved it...
mohan-megha convo was gud... Mohan was at  his best to calm down Megha & forget the incident...with a hilarious touch when he talk to him self "control Mohan verna bheh jayega 😆"
then jijji's concern  for Megha...  i liked how she noticed her torn blouse
and covered it & later their convo it wasn't dragged, they showed it simple yet meaningful...
and now the best part of the show...mohan-nanhi scene...
they both were sooo  cute in their scene...mohan eating jalebi & nanhi mimicking renu n Mohan...
and their hug was superrr cute... 
so for me it was awesome epi...

Ya, a nice episode , and great thing is that now onwards, MM are going to be friends !
😊
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

Ya, a nice episode , and great thing is that now onwards, MM are going to be friends !
😊

yup and Megha will not use bitter words for him just for her ego...
now its gonna be gud to see how they tackle pertik
Edited by --khushi-- - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
VJ may be you were expecting more after seeing such refreshing NBT simplicity back. I loved it, its one of those episode which I can see 100 times...
Seriously fabulous episode with all my favorite combination MM, MN and MJ.. Most of Scene I love in this show is MN MM or MJ...all of them were there only Guru was missing
...Such a nice simple way to show bonding between these MN and  MJ..
 You were expecting more of MM but in reality  2 different individuals who were always on each other wrong side are on one side together for  first time. It will take time in their relationship to floruish to be more confortable on many aspects. Like when Mohan started with Nanhi it was only help relationship which he did and slowly steadily it developed to such loving relationship. Megha and Him too will develop their mature relationship slowly...which happen in reality...not like how other shows show...where relationship change on blink of eye, Hope to see development of more mature relationship of MM too gradually...Overall that special  feel of NBT was flowing through mostly every scene. with their genuine simple screenplay ...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
hemac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the way even though Mohan never admits it subconsciously even he knows that he is falling in love with her..He calls her megha, then says "aur" n then "bahut HAPPY hu aaj " :) And also mohan's mr. bhatnagar ke thoughts ke baare me batana..
Also nanhi-mohan n megha-jiji conversations were very well carried out..Loved the episode overall.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

VJ may be you were expecting more after seeing such refreshing NBT simplicity back. I loved it, its one of those episode which I can see 100 times...
Seriously fabulous episode with all my favorite combination MM, MN and MJ.. Most of Scene I love in this show is MN MM or MJ...all of them were there only Guru was missing
...Such a nice simple way to show bonding between these MN and  MJ..
 You were expecting more of MM but in reality  2 different individuals who were always on each other wrong side are on one side together for  first time. It will take time in their relationship to floruish to be more confortable on many aspects. Like when Mohan started with Nanhi it was only help relationship which he did and slowly steadily it developed to such loving relationship. Megha and Him too will develop their mature relationship slowly...which happen in reality...not like how other shows show...where relationship change on blink of eye, Hope to see development of more mature relationship of MM too gradually...Overall that special  feel of NBT was flowing through mostly every scene. with their genuine simple screenplay ...

You are right, the NBT feel was certainly back ...and you are also right about their being strangers still , in some ways...therefore in yesterdoay's silence they could say much more than in today's words ...perfectly understandable ...like i said, may be I was too tired today, wil watch again tomorrow ...

But all said and done, not that i didnt like today's episode , liked it very much and Nanhi-Mohan toh were simply out of this world !

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago
Mohan aur Megha ki baatein sabse achchi lagi hamein.
lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked both MM and MN scenes! they were all executed well and yes Mohan said it right why should she be worrying when it is Prateek who should be scared and he would be! Jiji is a very nice character! Seeing how she once had to deal with society and its people she always is an emotional and Moral support for Megha. She has been sweetest to Mohan after Nanhi in Vyas family despite of whatever happened!  It was good to see that MM were in the same frame with no arguments but a very touchy conversation! 
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
VJ for me it was an awesome epi...Nice title What did you like today ? I really liked mohan-megha sweet convo was gud ,then Mohan-Nanhi scene was adorable, She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. amazed.
Jeeji mischievously saying that Mohan must be in love with Megha and Megha's amused laugh in response and telling Jeeji that Mohan doesn't even believe in love and calls it a FALTUthing ...and the smile on her face as she recalls Mohan's odd antics... Edited by suprabhatha - 12 years ago