Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where do I start & what do I say..!! (Page 2)

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
waoooLOLLOLBig smileBig smile HemaSmileLOLLOL thats outstandingClapClapClapClap ,tumne to meri jaanWackoWackoWackoWacko hi nikaal di,kya likha hai yaar luks like tumne apna dil hi rakh diya ho.Ur nt less than a professional writr.Ur updats r thr refreshr of fever of DKDM.
All DKDMians r in wondrs today,dreamersDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming will wake up tomorrow aftr dreaming about 2day's my hearty luving episd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

excellent post hema ji...Thumbs Up
apkaa post aaj ke episode ki tarah hi khoobsurat haI...Hug
i wished i cud write sumthin as beautiful as you and the rest of the forum members do...but i guess its not my cup of tea...WinkLOL
am in complete awe after watchin the epi...nuthin cud have been more divine...more beautuful n more mesmerising other than this ...the day we had been all waiting for so long is finally here...MAHADEV n SATI are finally complete with each other today ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and the precap...omg...it has made me all dreamy...Day Dreaming 
m totally dying out of anticipation...i sooo hope now we get to see sum pure romantic...n sum...ermm.. ahem ahem moments between them...WinkWink 
they are married after all yaar...itna toh chalta haiWinkLOL

NEHA..Hugwahi toh mein bhi keh rahi hoon yaarHugDay Dreaming..We are surely inn for some ahem..ahem moments .Humara HAQ banta hai BOSS>WinkTongueEmbarrassed which would be the ULTIMATE SENSUOUS moments..conisdering that OOZING CHEMISTRY WHAT MOUNI & MOHIT SHARE even Milesapart. yaar...wo hooo..i dont know How will I control myself ..from falling down my chair while watching with my family..!!ROFL

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

waoooBig smile HemaSmileLOLLOL thats outstandingClap ,tumne to meri jaanWacko hi nikaal di,kya likha hai yaar luks like tumne apna dil hi rakh diya ho.Ur nt less than a professional writr.Ur updats r thr refreshr of fever of DKDM.
All DKDMians r in wondrs today,dreamersDay Dreaming will wake up tomorrow aftr dreaming about 2day's my hearty luving episd.

Ridhi..I am soo humbled with your sweet words..you make me worth it thank you..Sweet heart..!!HugPura ka Pura Btahmand hi..is in Trance I feel whiel watching last nights moments..woha..teh way she walked to him na..Earth must have really stood still to watch it & then she blushing ,..yaaar         ...awww...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingAnd Precap..wohaaa..I am feeling exactly like this..WackoHeartBlushingMein ek time  bomb ki tarah hoon aaj rat ko epi dekhte waqt zaroor phoot javoongi..!!ROFL

ridhithakurvanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9neelanjana9

EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

Hai NeelanjanaHug..Thank you so much dear..I am glad lot of Geet Maan fans are loving this show..please love Mohit & Mouni..like Gurmeet & Drashti they  deserve all you peoples love yaar..come on..dont you all agree they are just brilliant & JUST AWESOME..!!hai na..EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hi

Where do I start u have written it beautifully. The only thing I will say is that I loved Prauti and Kashyap and Dadichi. They all stood up for Shiv and Sati.  Mouni outclassed herself with her expressions she was looking so beautiful and radiant and Mohit words cannot describe what I feel. He looked soo handsome and estatic. He looked like a greek god. Not many actors look superb and minddblowing with a garland around them All Mohit did today was stand there. I was missing seeing him these past few days but he more than made up for his absence. And the best bit was when Prasuti made them stand next to each other by god they are made for each other. I find it amazing that I can fall in love with two people who I have never met so much. The wedding made my day and today Shiv is going to garland Sati. Cannot wait.

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Hi

Where do I start u have written it beautifully. The only thing I will say is that I loved Prauti and Kashyap and Dadichi. They all stood up for Shiv and Sati.  Mouni outclassed herself with her expressions she was looking so beautiful and radiant and Mohit words cannot describe what I feel. He looked soo handsome and estatic. He looked like a greek god. Not many actors look superb and minddblowing with a garland around them All Mohit did today was stand there. I was missing seeing him these past few days but he more than made up for his absence. And the best bit was when Prasuti made them stand next to each other by god they are made for each other. I find it amazing that I can fall in love with two people who I have never met so much. The wedding made my day and today Shiv is going to garland Sati. Cannot wait.

I have highlighted your words above in blue & that made me cry because that is exactly what I feel..I wonder how can I love someone like my own when I have never met them ..& may be never meet them..still teh love I feel for them as a pair is omething beyond comparisson..Gosh Visula media I tell you..makes us do what all things which we thought we will never do..!! So powerful it is..na..!! But I think MOHIT & MOUNI just PERFECT WITHE ACH OTHER..onscreen hi sahi..Mahadev & Maa shakti made them come together..!! I can just watch them stand together whole day & night ..!!forever..Day DreamingAnd Vabs..I think we all Mohit Mouni crazy maniacs should meet one day na..!!Hug

vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Dancingvow hema di i feel awesome ...when i was watching the epi i just keep rememberingLOL you u know...what is ur state after seeing this lock of epitome between shiv and sati the eternal one soul...which is cause of world's creation ...

I smiled to myself i know u will be fully influenced like a drug addict by this scene  i too join u here ...Embarrassed  Silly 

Edited by vanadhi - 06 April 2012 at 10:09pm

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Dancingvow hema di i feel awesome ...when i was watching the epi i just keep rememberingLOL you u know...what is ur state after seeing this lock of epitome between shiv and sati the eternal one soul...which is cause of world's creation ...

I smiled to myself i know u will be fully influenced like a drug addict by this scene  i too join u here ...Embarrassed  Silly 

VANADHI..HugHugAw..that was chooo chweet of you to say..WOW you remembered me ehh..Aw..I was missing you too.Tongue.come on yaar we need a tightest HUG in ecstacy yaarHug..I cant imagine what will happen when more romance comes my way..I may have to get admitted to menta aasylum yaar..ROFLseriously I cant handle this happiness ..WackoDay DreamingWe must meet once later on sometime in our life hai na..we feel so much similar./.yaar..awwwHug

-Nehaaa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index