Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 9neelanjana9

😳❤️😍

Hai Neelanjana🤗..Thank you so much dear..I am glad lot of Geet Maan fans are loving this show..please love Mohit & Mouni..like Gurmeet & Drashti they  deserve all you peoples love yaar..come on..dont you all agree they are just brilliant & JUST AWESOME..!!hai na..😳😃
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Where do I start u have written it beautifully. The only thing I will say is that I loved Prauti and Kashyap and Dadichi. They all stood up for Shiv and Sati.  Mouni outclassed herself with her expressions she was looking so beautiful and radiant and Mohit words cannot describe what I feel. He looked soo handsome and estatic. He looked like a greek god. Not many actors look superb and minddblowing with a garland around them All Mohit did today was stand there. I was missing seeing him these past few days but he more than made up for his absence. And the best bit was when Prasuti made them stand next to each other by god they are made for each other. I find it amazing that I can fall in love with two people who I have never met so much. The wedding made my day and today Shiv is going to garland Sati. Cannot wait.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vabs

Hi

Where do I start u have written it beautifully. The only thing I will say is that I loved Prauti and Kashyap and Dadichi. They all stood up for Shiv and Sati.  Mouni outclassed herself with her expressions she was looking so beautiful and radiant and Mohit words cannot describe what I feel. He looked soo handsome and estatic. He looked like a greek god. Not many actors look superb and minddblowing with a garland around them All Mohit did today was stand there. I was missing seeing him these past few days but he more than made up for his absence. And the best bit was when Prasuti made them stand next to each other by god they are made for each other. I find it amazing that I can fall in love with two people who I have never met so much. The wedding made my day and today Shiv is going to garland Sati. Cannot wait.

I have highlighted your words above in blue & that made me cry because that is exactly what I feel..I wonder how can I love someone like my own when I have never met them ..& may be never meet them..still teh love I feel for them as a pair is omething beyond comparisson..Gosh Visula media I tell you..makes us do what all things which we thought we will never do..!! So powerful it is..na..!! But I think MOHIT & MOUNI just PERFECT WITHE ACH OTHER..onscreen hi sahi..Mahadev & Maa shakti made them come together..!! I can just watch them stand together whole day & night ..!!forever..😍And Vabs..I think we all Mohit Mouni crazy maniacs should meet one day na..!!🤗
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vow hema di i feel awesome ...when i was watching the epi i just keep remembering😆 you u know...what is ur state after seeing this lock of epitome between shiv and sati the eternal one soul...which is cause of world's creation ...

I smiled to myself i know u will be fully influenced like a drug addict by this scene  i too join u here ...😳  🤪 

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

vow hema di i feel awesome ...when i was watching the epi i just keep remembering😆 you u know...what is ur state after seeing this lock of epitome between shiv and sati the eternal one soul...which is cause of world's creation ...

I smiled to myself i know u will be fully influenced like a drug addict by this scene  i too join u here ...😳  🤪 

VANADHI..🤗🤗Aw..that was chooo chweet of you to say..WOW you remembered me ehh..Aw..I was missing you too.😛.come on yaar we need a tightest HUG in ecstacy yaar🤗..I cant imagine what will happen when more romance comes my way..I may have to get admitted to menta aasylum yaar..🤣seriously I cant handle this happiness ..😍We must meet once later on sometime in our life hai na..we feel so much similar./.yaar..awww🤗
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!! Perfect post!! I had gone out of Mumbai but I z missing ur posts since the past two days!! But FINALLY, u r back!! Talking about the costumes, well there has been no mythological show except for the old Ramayan which has done sooo muc mehnat!! Hats of to the dress designer!! Jai Gauri Shankar!!
-Gauri
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekrox

Awww!! Perfect post!! I had gone out of Mumbai but I z missing ur posts since the past two days!! But FINALLY, u r back!! Talking about the costumes, well there has been no mythological show except for the old Ramayan which has done sooo muc mehnat!! Hats of to the dress designer!! Jai Gauri Shankar!!
-Gauri

Awww..that was so cute of you to stay.🤗.that Gauri.you have added special JOY into my already eleated Mind..I am not walking on GROUND since yesterday ..no actually since I have set my eyes on Mahadev & Sati on Dec 18th 2011..Mohit & Mouni have made me go crazy even more than Abhay & Piya had...!! I never thought I will love anyone more ..but looks like Mahadev had different plans..Now I will seal myheart with MOHIT & MOUNI forever..No more entries please..😆😍
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
brilliant post...such a Divine atmosphere and divine feeling...I got goosebumps and was in tears...surely Mohit and Mouni are the chosen ones to play this role and excel in it...Lord Shiva the greatest and most Handsome and Powerful ...I bow to Thee...Om Namah Shivai !!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata2011

brilliant post...such a Divine atmosphere and divine feeling...I got goosebumps and was in tears...surely Mohit and Mouni are the chosen ones to play this role and excel in it...Lord Shiva the greatest and most Handsome and Powerful ...I bow to Thee...Om Namah Shivai !!!!

Awww..Lata my friend😳.I am interacting for teh first time with you & I am touched with your sweet generosu words..Thank you.🤗.getting a Pat from a coolbie & that too a Geet Maan lover is a great acheivement I feel ..!! I told this in another answer above in previosu page that I am so deeply touched & happy that many Geet Mann lovers are here..please influence more of your friends to watch thsi awesoem shwo yaar..I feel I should go & make every person in India & all Indians over the worldwatch this show..Itna Pyaar hai mujhe iss show se..pata nahin kay bandhan hai..MOHIT & MOUNI..have seriously captured me..I am feeling Great that you agree with me..🤗
paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another great post .as we all know ,great ep yesterday..but my favourite scene was when sati blush cherry red in front of mahadev.i can,t get over with this scene.it is like i am living in my dreams.i have watched this ep about ten times already.sati's lookin so so beautiful.. and as you said if anyone in this world can do justice to sati's beauty it is only mouni..and what to say about mohit ,he is truely chosen one.i am mad about both of them,.i don't know what is wrong but i don't feel hunger these days@