Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=1. I assume and it clearly looks that Khushi has always considered herself debted because of being adopted. She has always tried to reach out for others but she's the kind who hides her saddness and problems not letting herself being the center of attention.

QUOTE]
These lines are perfect. She is adopted and fears she should not cause any harm to her adopted family or the new family she has found.

By the way in real life it is even uglier. people who harass do not just touch the wrist or cheek
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for explaining Khushi's POV so well. Since we audience have a different POV (we see everything), we tend to forget how much Khushi actually knows and how she feels and most importantly, based on the type of person she is, how it is to be in her shoes.
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for making this post!! I was thinking the same thing...if this truth was to come out it should have been exposed a while back that too by none other than Garima and Buaji..but no all they thought about was Payal..even then Khushi tried to do the right and mature thing by trying to tell Anjali but then the whole mangulsutra breaking thing happened..which made her change her mind
then when anjalis pregnancy news was out she believed  he would change and she must have thought after Payals wedding she will not run into Shyam that much except for when they come to visit payal..during which time Buaji and Garima would also be there but then Arnav married her..and she is living in that same house as Shyam now
who can Khushi tell about shyam? she knows if this is exposed it could have a bad effect on Payal...Mamiji just needs an excuse to throw her out...after how she was treated after the wedding by Arnavs family she would now be apprehensive about telling any of them anything..Anjalis pregnant..so she will think of her baby first and there is no way at this point that she would even consider telling Arnav after everything that has happened between them since they got married 
poor girl is stuck in a tight spot right now and she feels the only thing she can do at this point is try to avoid Shyam as much as she can
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_ArShi

Thank you for making this post!! I was thinking the same thing...if this truth was to come out it should have been exposed a while back that too by none other than Garima and Buaji..but no all they thought about was Payal..even then Khushi tried to do the right and mature thing by trying to tell Anjali but then the whole mangulsutra breaking thing happened..which made her change her mind

then when anjalis pregnancy news was out she believed  he would change and she must have thought after Payals wedding she will not run into Shyam that much except for when they come to visit payal..during which time Buaji and Garima would also be there but then Arnav married her..and she is living in that same house as Shyam now
who can Khushi tell about shyam? she knows if this is exposed it could have a bad effect on Payal...Mamiji just needs an excuse to throw her out...after how she was treated after the wedding by Arnavs family she would now be apprehensive about telling any of them anything..Anjalis pregnant..so she will think of her baby first and there is no way at this point that she would even consider telling Arnav after everything that has happened between them since they got married 
poor girl is stuck in a tight spot right now and she feels the only thing she can do at this point is try to avoid Shyam as much as she can

you have summarized it so well. she is in a sad plight. one side her hubby and one side this shyam. shit man i wonder why i put myself through the torture of watching this show where she is harassed fby both men for different reasons. but then i like barun and sanaya and iipkknd and i keep coming back. but if the harassment continues from bith sides, my patience is running thin
RP72 thumbnail
But I think there are other members of Khushi's family who will support her and help her. Bauji is pretty strong personality and she should be the one to help her. SHe is pretty bold and took as stance against Shyam. I believe its time for Khushi to talk to her, tell her family the reason for marriage and also tell about the harassment from Shyam.

the other thing is, and I am waiting for this for a while now, Arnav - he can use his brains and go talk to buaji...ask her who Khushi was engaged to or tell her that he suspects shyam and what is the story between him and Khushi - I dont know how he will ask but he has to start using his brains for other than business and his di.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

One has to identify some thing as a problem in the fist place to address it. Khushi deosn't really seem to come to a conclusion/ decision yet if Shaym is indeed a problem that needs immediate attention at all!

Situation has reached a stage where she can not play safe any more and she has to realize that. She has to take a risk with some one.. even after all this Arnav still remains her best bet.

Realization is the key here. She has to understand how dangerous he is. But I am not sure if Arnav is the best bet because he hasn't given her any hope that he will believe her
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Right now Khushi has not realized the extent of the threat i.e Shaym.

He has to do more so that Khushi starts to feel that it high time to ask for help.

To bad in our society the girl can not even ask for help while being harassed.

Before Shaym was not her family member but he has become now. 

Why do we need to feel guilty if some low life is after us. 

A women is women worst enemy is true. It us who need to change then we can help women who are being harassed or abused or raped. 

Change the mind set also a man can do no wrong. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, one more thing how the heck would Arnav know that Shaym is harassing Khushi. The picture that shaym presented to Arnav was not good. Arnav already has trust issues, shaym was someone he had started to trust. 

When he asked her by the pool why she was crying when she found out about Shaym. Told him the truth whether he believed it or not, he would have never misunderstood her when he saw the scene on the terrace. By then he would have realized that she indeed was truthful.

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Okay, one more thing how the heck would Arnav know that Shaym is harassing Khushi. The picture that shaym presented to Arnav was not good. Arnav already has trust issues, shaym was someone he had started to trust. 

When he asked her by the pool why she was crying when she found out about Shaym. Told him the truth whether he believed it or not, he would have never misunderstood her when he saw the scene on the terrace. By then he would have realized that she indeed was truthful.

yes that was the right moment. that is lost forever now. by the way isn't that image on your profile from 'a walk to remember'?
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love you explain and analyze it so well. I was really disappointed that why are they blaming Khushi. She is not in a position to tell anyone abt Shyam's true face