Frequent Posters

swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally loved Kahaani.. Satyaki was so cute πŸ˜‰

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh Anu...*sigh* I want to...and I'd love to read everyone's response here but I'm here for a bit only...don't have enough time to go through all these pages. I'm sure you guys might have discussed everything from the epi here...but ah well...I'm here to blab...so I will. Ignore the post if it seems repetitive...

So, first things first...I absolutely love the fact that they distributed the aftermath of the Prateek crap b/w MM in two scenes...the first one where they silently came to an understand...while the other was a conversation counterpart of the former scene. For some reason I find these scenes very similar in essence and purpose. I may be thinking too much of it...but I found interesting parallels in these two scenes...in the first scene Mohan triggered her into crying it all out while in the second scene he triggered her to talk about the situation...then Megha crying over broken trust, her stupidity(πŸ˜ƒ), why it all happened to HER, while she talked about it in the later one...even the near slips that Mohan had...accidentally holding out her own hanky for her and calling her Megha/the 'aap ki kitni izzat...aur' slip. The last bit in both scenes where he helped her up...supported her to stand up on her own two feet again.

Ok...have to rush now...will come back later because I'm not done...I'm always busy at the wrong time!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh Anu...*sigh* I want to...and I'd love to read everyone's response here but I'm here for a bit only...don't have enough time to go through all these pages. I'm sure you guys might have discussed everything from the epi here...but ah well...I'm here to blab...so I will. Ignore the post if it seems repetitive...

So, first things first...I absolutely love the fact that they distributed the aftermath of the Prateek crap b/w MM in two scenes...the first one where they silently came to an understand...while the other was a conversation counterpart of the former scene. For some reason I find these scenes very similar in essence and purpose. I may be thinking too much of it...but I found interesting parallels in these two scenes...in the first scene Mohan triggered her into crying it all out while in the second scene he triggered her to talk about the situation...then Megha crying over broken trust, her stupidity(πŸ˜ƒ), why it all happened to HER, while she talked about it in the later one...even the near slips that Mohan had...accidentally holding out her own hanky for her and calling her Megha/the 'aap ki kitni izzat...aur' slip. The last bit in both scenes where he helped her up...supported her to stand up on her own two feet again.

Ok...have to rush now...will come back later because I'm not done...I'm always busy at the wrong time!

Oh absolutely...I also liked that they distributed the aftermath in that way...the first step was the breakdown and a sort of catharsis there and the second step was gathering the pieces and building a new resolve...in both situations Mohan made her open up as you said...triggered the reactions.

You have picked a bad time to be busy...things are getting interesting now with this new phase in MM's relationship.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the new BTS - thanks for the upload Nur - I think Mohan's reaction (not the instant reaction, but after he dwells/sleeps over the incident) is worth speculation! 

But first for today - Mohan band bajaing Renu bhabhi in majnu gali much?! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: without-fathom

Just saw the new BTS - thanks for the upload Nur - I think Mohan's reaction (not the instant reaction, but after he dwells/sleeps over the incident) is worth speculation! 

But first for today - Mohan band bajaing Renu bhabhi in majnu gali much?! πŸ˜†

LOL you're welcome...yeah lots of interesting things to look forward to...aaj Renu ki band bajing...then how Megha deals with the Pracreepster in the office...and now this latest Rashmi twist...Mohan's reactions will deffo be worth dwelling on...once the poor guy gets over the shock of Mirchi Madam posing as his WIFEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nur, making a thread for today?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: without-fathom

Nur, making a thread for today?

Done.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2925307
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: booosi

Anu...Adorable snaps yaar...Thanks...how cute are they..haiii😍...she was so so adorable imitating Mohan...Mohan toh kintna kush hogayaa...

I never see Mohan so happy with anyone else other than Nanhi

I am not sure who should I be crediting for these Avis since they don't have the maker's signature but excuse me for snagging them. I felt inclined to turn on my video avatar options just because of the last few NBT episodes and I am DYING to have Monu-Chavanni from last Fri's epi in my sig! πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

I am not sure who should I be crediting for these Avis since they don't have the maker's signature but excuse me for snagging them. I felt inclined to turn on my video avatar options just because of the last few NBT episodes and I am DYING to have Monu-Chavanni from last Fri's epi in my sig! πŸ˜ƒ

I made those...you can credit meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh I should have guessed that Anu jee, waise why are you not putting up your signature watermark on your avis nowadays?