Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Worried for ASR & Creep But Not The Baby!

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali is always so worried about Arnav''s and creep's health...she can do anything for their well being but she is so careless about the health of her unborn baby that even after Arnav advises her not to, she still insists on eating that Papaya. I think it was a clear hint from CVs to the viewers Kay Dal Mein Kuch Kala Nahin Puri Ki Puri Dal Hi kali Hai.

Yes, you could argue that scene was shown for Khushi to wonder why he loves his di so much and can't stand the sight of her...but the dialogue writer specifically pointed out that Anjali already knew the possible harms and even after Arnav points out, still insists on eating the Papaya..To me, it is a clear indication that she is faking her pregnancy. Considering the kind of person she is, I refuse to believe she will put her baby's health in danger like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anjali seems 2 b a mysterious character sumtimes🤔

anshi-raizada thumbnail
yh
i agree!
Anjali is getting a bit silly these days... obviously she would get headaches!

she is out of her mind!
 ubt still i like her character and Dhaljeet Bhanot :)
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: shizi

Anjali seems 2 b a mysterious character sumtimes🤔

ya Gul said she is very complex..we r getting glimpses of that complexity it seems..
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Huma if that's the case why did she send Khushi and Shyam together to get medicine for her.
I don't like Anji really and find her tooo clingy but I wonder if that's the case( as you stated here) then what's her motive actually?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshi-raizada

yh

i agree!
Anjali is getting a bit silly these days... obviously she would get headaches!

she is out of her mind!
 ubt still i like her character and Dhaljeet Bhanot :)

Anjali is a cutie pie...no matter how clingy she gets i still like her..lol..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Huma if that's the case why did she send Khushi and Shyam together to get medicine for her.
I don't like Anji really and find her tooo clingy but I wonder if that's the case( as you stated here) then what's her motive actually?

perhaps she does have a serious disease...so she blamed her sickness on her pregnancy to get them out of here so she could be alone to take her real meds..no wonder she was all well and chirpy again by the time they came back!
aira02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys wat if it turns out dat anjali had alrdy known abt shyam n khushi n she is acting dis pregnency nly so dat arnav wont throw shyaam out...hehe..it wll b a major twist!!! no bt i dont want it 2 b dat way,,i like hw anjali is,,nice n caring!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: aira02

hey guys wat if it turns out dat anjali had alrdy known abt shyam n khushi n she is acting dis pregnency nly so dat arnav wont throw shyaam out...hehe..it wll b a major twist!!! no bt i dont want it 2 b dat way,,i like hw anjali is,,nice n caring!!

well even if anjali did that it doesnt make her a villain...she is just very broken from her past and didnt wanna face the reality..
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I..I just don't get Anjali sometimes, ðŸ¤” i mean, at times, her character/personality is more or less like a type of - "what you see is what you get"...But then she preforms such actions that really make me wonder if her character has MUCH more depth than we give it credit for..I mean, when Arnav said "Don't you know you're not supposed to be eating papaya during pregnancy??" (don't ask me how he knew that ðŸ˜²)
and she gave that kind of face, such as one that KNOWS they aren't meant to eat/do something, but they will to, even though it isn't good for their health. I looove Anjali, and it'd be a HUGE shock to me if she's actually faking this pregnancy thing..And she heard what Arnav had said on that night from the START...That her pati..Was cheating on her.  ðŸ˜¡