Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope Megha realises that mohan doesnnt believe in love because he didnt find the correct person to love yet and she tries to bring change in his lifeee <3
meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u...amazing epi and one of the best...Their conversation is so sweet and heart worming yet realistic...Megha was looking amazingly sweet and innocent during that hair wala scene...I just love every bit of today's epi except that bogus Renu and useless MIL...Superb epi...Can't wait to see how will they manage Prateek at office in next epi...GOD I don't like week end...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Shaili: MN had their second hug in the episode...First hug was on 16th March epi when Mohan was all defeated! Anyways great post and just bingo with everything you said!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya the episode was really good.
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with u dear...
it was awesome epi.. cv's made my weekend...

Mohan and megha seen from begining was awesome , really loved one thing mohan can understood megha feeling by seeing her face whats going in her mind , loved it

nanhi and mohan always evergreen jodi by their acting . She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. Mohan is amazed

Jeeji mischievously saying that Mohan must be in love with Megha, and she amused laugh .
shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the epi..fantastic...what I loved most was Mohan's emotions...the overjoyed expression...trying to come to grasps with his emotions and joy...fab acting by karan...loved every moment of it!
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohan was at his bestest ever !
He did not create any museebat, helped Megha, got a tea-date with her πŸ˜†
and dropped her homeπŸ‘
Then, hegot to eat jalebis... watch Nanhi's acting... All in all a superb episode.. I want to hug Nanhi's parents (real ones) actually - Itni sweet beti kahaan se mili unko 😊
No suspense over the weekend..i can watch yesterday's episode 10 times without getting bored πŸ˜†