AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya, I know we get this often πŸ˜† But that's the magic of this show πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like almost always, awesome ep. The MM conversation was well written. Serious & philosophical, yet simple & light. Usually, philosophical dialogues are boring, but I enjoy each and every moment of today's ep. Well done CVs πŸ‘

Superb justification for Megha not leaving the office. And what he said was true and worth learning for us too. He's right. Even my mom always says that NEVER hesitate if you haven't done anything wrong. Sar utha ke chalo But the surprise of the ep was Mohan talking about his dad. Previous mentions did hint that thinga aren't exactly smooth with his dad. But he doesn't hate him, rather he respects and admires his certain traits too acc to today's ep. So I think it'll be some issue over his choice of profession maybe..well, that can wait for now.

Comming to the most cutest and adorable scene today, not the supercute ishaara by Monu to Megha for her hair (which was pretty adorable too 😳) but the Nanhi-Mohan scene took the show today..OMG, Nanhi was soo cute enacting her spiderman ! And 1st hug πŸ€— MM hug nai mila to kya hua, this hug compensates that for me too well ❀️ Loved how Monu said he doesn't like jalebis and Nanhi assumed he'd be verry happy then, which he confirmed πŸ˜‰

And last but not the least, the Jiji-Megha scene was also good. For the first time, we saw Megha pondering over Monu's words 😳 Loved Jiji calling him a farishta ❀️ (I used the same word for him in my poem ! Love you Jiji πŸ€— humaare khayal kitne milte hai πŸ˜†)

One other thing that surprised me was Megha talking about Monu's ideas on love - that its faltoo n all. But didn't she hear about Rashmi in the lift ? Has she already forgotten ? 😲

Sorry for pakaofying you with this long post. Done for now πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No dear! I love reading long, long posts. 

I have said many things. I loved the Mohan-Nanhi super cute hug. Nanhi was so adordable today. THis hug was long pending. 

Looks like megha will think of mohan in positive light now. 
aww nice Post

Fab epi as always :)
ya i loved when he said  if u havent dun any wrong u shud face the prblems and not run awaywell said dear even mom also says this  blackmailing Time :P MM will BM to Prateek  of  prerna name..:P
ya Mohan finally talk abt his Dad it seem he not hate his Dad.. hope we know abt mohan  family story soon ...

cutest,sweetest, scene the hug awww and jalebi's..:P
nanhi so cutee her acting is simple amazing i loved MM,MN scene alottt
today epi is Magic it self :)
--khushi-- thumbnail
completely agree with u dear...
it was awesome epi...Atleast me didn't find anything to complain abt...
cv's did a fab job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Mohan-Megah scene was superbbb...  there wasn't any melodrama...
they both were mature & philosophical as u said...
and Mohan-Nanhi scene was superrr cute...  just  loved it
and their hug was sooo cute & adorable...
cv's made my weekend...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --khushi--

cv's did a fab jobπŸ‘πŸ‘
Mohan-Megah scene was superbbb... there wasn't any melodrama...
and Mohan-Nanhi scene was superrr cute... just loved it
cv's made my weekend...

I agree. You know, somehow, after today's ep, I don't mind waiting for a whole of 48 hours 😲 Every weekend, I'd keep on grumbling about the wait but this time, I don't seem to mind.. NBT magic I guess πŸ˜† The CVs make it worth the wait. So no issues waiting 😊
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree it was one of the best...very genuine simple sweet episode ...with NBT feel for which I started watching this show...
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

I agree. You know, somehow, after today's ep, I don't mind waiting for a whole of 48 hours 😲 Every weekend, I'd keep on grumbling about the wait but this time, I don't seem to mind.. NBT magic I guess πŸ˜† The CVs make it worth the wait. So no issues waiting 😊

i think the same
cv's gave us an awesome epi to cherish for next 48 hrs.
so no complains...
i just hope i stick to my words... that i really doubt onπŸ˜†
hemac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously i am still smiling in the hangover for the episode :D
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --khushi--

cv's did a fab job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Mohan-Megah scene was superbbb...  there wasn't any melodrama...
and Mohan-Nanhi scene was superrr cute...  just  loved it
cv's made my weekend...

haa yaar es baar weekends aacha jaayega...mere liye last 2 episode medicine hein weekends ke liye.

i can't tell you how i am happy to see mohan like this kal se hang over chal raha hein aaj vapas ho gaya😊

@sahili beautiful postπŸ‘πŸΌ monu chavvani oh yaar papa beti rocking i love them so much😍

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Ami :- same here yaar...loved today's epi...
and i really hope we will spend our weekend drooling over it