Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: priyamonga

πŸ‘

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

yeah shumi rohit did a grt job by slapping wicha ..now both her dad nd bro slapped her ..maza aya gayadekh ke..

..yep...maza aya gaya dekh ke i was like
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjssrk

yeah shumi di(hope u dnt mind me calling dat)...not at all πŸ˜ƒya 1st tym ur sweetu showed his sweeteness ...yaar...it isnot his first time sweetness...when he cursed ritcha that time was also he was too sweet...πŸ˜›...when he said meri jaan bacha ne kay leyeh kisi ka jaan nahi le sakta...he was very very sweet....πŸ˜ƒ...like this i can say so many πŸ˜ƒ2day he literaly rocked wid dat slap on chudails face ...gud job ur sweetuπŸ‘πŸΌ....obviously...πŸ˜›

ssuraj627 thumbnail
this show give importance to sidhi not kunal like all balaji shows      they cud have shown kunal taking bullet they cud have shown kunal fiting for life they cancel kunals licens to practise as lawyer so sidhi can shine all important role given to sidhi only and kunal is shown to attack people physicaly like he has no control or brain he atack thakral in court and richa in front of so many witnes he is lawyer is he so mad and now tomorrow sidhi will come sumhow in that condition to court and shine I am not happy sorry I wanted kunal to shine too why only sidhi shine and i dont like sidhi when she give too many ulta jawab to him i liked her bfore only so sweet and shy now they show this so kunal shud cry and beg her not to go i dont like wat balaji show do to heros they make them cry and change them i lose intrest if only sidhi shown mahaan
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
it's all shaap of tat girl rohit cheated a girl by marrying her before n blackmailed her ill health parent n got frm case easily , now he got cheated by his own family mem. ab kuch(richa) bhi ko hit karo has to go to hit rocks n clean toilets in jail , rockstar toh hit karna hai rocks ab bachega nahi πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

rohit slapping witcha was one of the highlights of fri's episode

hope he speaks against witcha in court

norzar