•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

The begining was quite funny with the bahu's behaving like clowns to teach the teacher a lesson...👏 Finally teacher track over...

Finally, we get all the male casts back afetr such a long interval...I was overjoyed to finally see Kartik and Adi as its been ages esp for Adi since we saw him. 😛

Shibu has been replaced with someone else. No longer GAvie (guess it was expected as Gavie is busy in his new movie - good luck to him) His replacement seems o.k but guess story will develop for him as I think there is going to be a love triangle between him, Karantia and Anamika (the new entry today). Hope the CV's come up with a decent plot which should involve the rest as well...

Hope the CV's heard our rantings about making the male casts disappear as I never expected all the male cast to be there in todays episode...was very refreshing as we know they are still in the show...

Hope they would develop more scenes with KARLY...😉

The story is starting to look interesting again and throw i some KarLY scenes and we're good to go 👏👏
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

The story is starting to look interesting again and throw i some KarLY scenes and we're good to go 👏👏

Agree with you 100%
seriously, lets have some more KARLY scenes.. PLEASE
The person playing Shibu played Harshad's younger brother in Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil, if I'm not mistaken.