Why compare Taani & Kria ? Seriously ? -.-

Posted: 12 years ago
Omgg you guys (Not all but some) just want to bring a wall between these two don't you ? -___-

Its just SO annoying. Now don't we ALL know that .. Kria Ghai uff Shakti Mohan cannot means definitely CANNOT be compared with some other girl .. and as far as this case is concerned I mean 'TAANI' : The new dainty & cute girl. Well she's a new character and we should also show some kind of support & love towards her ? Come on guys .. This aint fair ! ðŸ¤” She just entered D3 , and dont you think she needs a little bit of support ? She hardly has any fan following! But my point is PLEASE.PLEASE do NOT compare Kria with Taani. 

Kria & Taani are best at their own place. And no one can replace Kria aka Shakti.We still havent seen the best of her. And who knows maybe she'll win your hearts ?  Shes not that bad either. Its JUST im too annoyed with the fact that .. Vrinda & Amar are doing the same scene with the ditto seq. & BG music, NOW thats what really annoys me -.- But thats some thing different. SO I hope you'll just DONT compare them. ðŸ˜Š

Okkay ? Well I think ... 'Nuff said ? :P

-Nidhi x
We kriyanshians can nevr compare kria wid Taani coz dey r jst 2 opposite charactrs in d3.
N moreovr comparing any1 wid kria is not at all possibl coz kria is unique n uncomparabl wid any cast  of d3 
 talking abt newbie Taani so  u r ryt dat she hardly has any fans bt earning fans depends upon hr charactr n hr essence which she'll create in d3. 
Fans r not made by sum1's request  dear it is jst dat is d charactr displayd on shw abl 2 win ur heart or not?? if Taani is able 2 create sum majic lyk othr casts of d3 she 2 will hav hr own fans in dis forum , it depends upon hr effort n perfomanc in d shw . 
But 1 thing is 4 sure dat even though whatevr happens in d3 bt a true krianshian will always remain a kiyansh luvr . no 1 can end or replace d luv we have 4 kriyaansh.
Originally posted by sanjanaNeeti

We kriyanshians can nevr compare kria wid Taani coz dey r jst 2 opposite charactrs in d3.
N moreovr comparing any1 wid kria is not at all possibl coz kria is unique n uncomparabl wid any cast  of d3 
 talking abt newbie Taani so  u r ryt dat she hardly has any fans bt earning fans depends upon hr charactr n hr essence which she'll create in d3. 
Fans r not made by sum1's request  dear it is jst dat is d charactr displayd on shw abl 2 win ur heart or not?? if Taani is able 2 create sum majic lyk othr casts of d3 she 2 will hav hr own fans in dis forum , it depends upon hr effort n perfomanc in d shw . 
But 1 thing is 4 sure dat even though whatevr happens in d3 bt a true krianshian will always remain a kiyansh luvr . no 1 can end or replace d luv we have 4 kriyaansh.

BANG ON AGREE WID EACH WORD OF URS

kriyanshians can never accept her  so i am not gng to accept her ever
@ sanjanaNeeti totally agrees with you 
we kriyansians will never accept her whatever may happen
we were, we are and we will always be kriyansians
kriyansh forever
i am kriyanshian my id name says dat so 

we r kriyanshian s forever no matter wat nd tanni IDC !!!!!
i agree. its not even a week to judge the new character ...and on the other hand we have support shakti to move forward in life. D3 was jst a phrase and she completed it 😃

I liked the girl "TAANI" she is really very cute..😊

i agree... i am die hard kriyansh fan too... but tanni needs a chance too... 
I kinda agree to what you say. You can't compare Taani and Kria.

I don't know Taani and I don't really want to. 

I only want Kria with Rey as Rey with Kria!!!

If CVs want to use Taani as a dragging element, then, its fine as long as they give us Kria and Rey!!!

Frenz, stop bashing Taani and focus on getting Kria back into the show and right into Rey's arm and heart...😳

Wait, we just need to get Kria into Rey's arm since she is already in Rey's heart!!!😆
Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago
well said i tried to say this to a tarey fan and got totally taken the wrong way as if i was threatning her 

getting support is not that easy...it will time...TAANI ney aisaa kya kaar diyaa jo sab fan bann jaaye...Fanbase milna itna aasaan hai kya???

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 years ago