Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JWMRK

Hiya Anu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hows it going...thanks much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anu I dont mind being the only one who thinks this...sure I think ASR has done several things wrong...none of which are justifiable...but he is not the only guilty here...and no I am not waiting for him to be punished...because in the same breath ASR has done several good things which quite a lot of the characters here have not done

Cheers!

I also do not want him to be punished as I think the punishment he can give himself is far worse than what Khushi can imagine.  The man is wiling to bleed for her (when he thought she was in the ambulance, he did that to himself, to punish himself).

If ASR is made to grovel and beg and do a Majnu, it is to satisfy the blood lust for a section of the viewing audience's need for retribution and vengence - not because the story of these two who find each other time and again within each other's arms DESPITE shitty words and actions on BOTH sides, needs it.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the title and ofcourse loved your positive post..I really hope ASR doesnt become one Devdas in the future once he finds out the truth...For some reason i liked this weeks episodes better than previous week's..And O yes Barun is seriously he is the king of expressions and emotions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..He has the ability to take an epi at some other level..And  i always like it when ASR is in ASR mode.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿ‘ loved your post once again...

I totally agreed that ASR' love is unique and he need not turn into a devdas or majnu ..please if they do that they will kill his character which they have so far maintained in the show..You know what dear the reason that you listed are also the one that made me fall in love with ASR.. he is responsible ,caring and more importantly honest..he was denied love and care when he was thrown out of his paternal family ..he was equally shattered as anjali was ..but he chose to be strong one..taking care of his only family...who says he is only concerned for his Di..he is as concerned for others in his family too...latest entrant being payal..who is newest member but he cares for her too..he provides for his family ..takes care of there needs..even when hell broke on him...MU happened..just see kind of incidents that rocked him in one day... he came out of it and fought hard to keep his family safe...he could have doubted payal and guptas also..bt he didnt..he still respected them..as far as his love for khushi is concern...more I say less it will be.. he worships her and need not be a majnu to show his regret...he could just let his heart out to her ..even if she refuses to forgive him... I dont know how will ppl react when I say this but he should just let her go... yes as much it will pain his heart... I want him to let her go...I want HIS love to be reason she leaves but HER love to be reason she comes back to him...๐Ÿ˜† hope I made some sense with this line...
Great post JWMRK๐Ÿค—

Edited: Read some replies and thus want to add one point...Yes he made mistake and he should seek forgiveness too..he should try to mend what he did wrong in ASRish way..but if she wants to go after that too..he should let her go..just for her happiness...his character is also the one who keeps his loved one happiness above his ..I am not being saddist here but this is most apt punishment that he can give to himself..though it will hurt me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it will justify his character..
Edited by riti4u - 12 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow really well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โค๏ธ each n every part of it n i agree v luv ASR 4 wat he is n wish so badly dat d CV's dont make him a devdas coz hez our ASR rude, arrogant, understanding, loving, caring n every thing which made us fall in luv wid him plz cv's dont change ASR as a devdas who just sits n cries in memories of khushi instead de shud make him go win khushi's luv n trust back
like_ipk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HI JW! How are you doing? ๐Ÿ˜Š
An awsome post again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  n agree with all of your points.

It is true that we love ASR for being as real as any one of us(besides ofcourse being hot๐Ÿ˜‰). He has his flaws just like us. What makes him admirable is that he faces difficulties head on and inspite of everything tries to fulfill his reponsibilities like any of us would want and try to.

For me, ASR as Devdas or Majnu just does not go with who ASR is๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.  I feel that his reaction after the MU showed the essence of his character. He had felt hurt to the extent that he had broken down, yet had pulled himself together to face the situation (as he saw it) and had taken decisions to fulfill what he saw as his responsibility (right or the wrong way not being the issue here)

He does need to repent and big time, so I am ok if he is shown to behave like Devdas to begin with, but then the CV's must show him pulling himself together to face the reality of the situation and take the decisions to do what needs to be done. If they only stop with the D or M part then they would be butchering his character and that is something I hope does not happen.

Also wish that the CV's show Khushi's side of the story the same way they are showing Arnav's side, with subtlety rathar than OTTness as they are prone to. It would make it so much better.

Well, after many stand alone episodes leading to nowhere, the CV's finally seem be coming back to the story at hand. Hoping for this to continue next week too.

You too have a great weekend!๐Ÿ˜Š

like_ipk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

๐Ÿ‘ loved your post once again...

I totally agreed that ASR' love is unique and he need not turn into a devdas or majnu ..please if they do that they will kill his character which they have so far maintained in the show..You know what dear the reason that you listed are also the one that made me fall in love with ASR.. he is responsible ,caring and more importantly honest..he was denied love and care when he was thrown out of his paternal family ..he was equally shattered as anjali was ..but he chose to be strong one..taking care of his only family...who says he is only concerned for his Di..he is as concerned for others in his family too...latest entrant being payal..who is newest member but he cares for her too..he provides for his family ..takes care of there needs..even when hell broke on him...MU happened..just see kind of incidents that rocked him in one day... he came out of it and fought hard to keep his family safe...he could have doubted payal and guptas also..bt he didnt..he still respected them..as far as his love for khushi is concern...more I say less it will be.. he worships her and need not be a majnu to show his regret...he could just let his heart out to her ..even if she refuses to forgive him... I dont know how will ppl react when I say this but he should just let her go... yes as much it will pain his heart... I want him to let her go...I want HIS love to be reason she leaves but HER love to be reason she comes back to him...๐Ÿ˜† hope I made some sense with this line...
Great post JWMRK๐Ÿค—

Edited: Read some replies and thus want to add one point...Yes he made mistake and he should seek forgiveness too..he should try to mend what he did wrong in ASRish way..but if she wants to go after that too..he should let her go..just for her happiness...his character is also the one who keeps his loved one happiness above his ..I am not being saddist here but this is most apt punishment that he can give to himself..though it will hurt me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it will justify his character..

Hi riti4u - agree with you, especially the hilighted parts.

He has to repent and big time, so he might be shown to go the Majnu way initially but then I want him to get back to being ASR n pull himself together, seek forgiveness and even decide to let her go if that is what she wants to do. Much as it would make me sad to see him hurting, it would be totally in character for him to do that for like you said, he keeps the happiness of those he loves above himself.

For Khushi, I want to see that she accepts him as a person who is both Arnav and ASR at the same time(for now she seems confused) and who decides to stay/come back inspite of everything because she loves him.

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi JW,

A great post again. I loved yesterday's epi and it ended the week on a great note.

Yesterday's epi was a perfect example of how an even toned epi can be way more impactful one than an ott khushi screaming her lungs out or arnav and khushi having one of their pointless fights. Khushi and Arnav were hardly in the same frame yesterday, Khushi was not even speaking much, a lot of fbs used and yet for the audience the connection and engagement with the leads' feelings couldn't have been more.

The rabba ve was awesome and this one did not even have khushi in there!

Not sure if CVs will go the devdas route but Arnav's journey of regret is surely going to be intense and painful. As I said in another post, a lot of the scenes yesterday were probably put in to be used as Fbs when Arnav starts on his path of redemption. I do think that Arnav is not completely at fault with this MU business but am guessing that will probably be underplayed when the MU is cleared- that is if it is ever cleared.

Barun was oh so good though yesterday my heart went out to Khushi- she now really seems to think he hates her and that this relationship cannot be salvaged. If only she knew how tortured Arnav is..

I digress but a question here- how far into the 6 months are we?

Let's see what next week brings. The long weekend is making me optimistic and fervently believe that the bhooth business shown in one of the sbb with khushi back in her banshee avtaar will not regress things back into meaningless stuff.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: like_ipk

Hi riti4u - agree with you, especially the hilighted parts.

He has to repent and big time, so he might be shown to go the Majnu way initially but then I want him to get back to being ASR n pull himself together, seek forgiveness and even decide to let her go if that is what she wants to do. Much as it would make me sad to see him hurting, it would be totally in character for him to do that for like you said, he keeps the happiness of those he loves above himself.

For Khushi, I want to see that she accepts him as a person who is both Arnav and ASR at the same time(for now she seems confused) and who decides to stay/come back inspite of everything because she loves him.

Hey there...

Yes indeed after his redemption..I want to see khushi's love developing...more importantly she needs to understand who ASR is...last week's episode did give me hope that she understands him to some extent..when she says..you keep things at heart ..dont say it coz of your ego..but she needs to understand depth in him...she has also misunderstood him a lot when she says he doesnt care for anyone else but himself...she needs to see that man's selflessness..way he cares for his family..he may not be sweet talker but how he owns up responsibility...and then when she learns it..she complete her love story..then she can come back to him...
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kishmish

Great post JW ... Barun was absolutely amazing today ... and the background score throughout was fabulous ... Loved  IPK today ... though portrayed with such subtleness yet it delivered so much ... He's so lost without her ...

Hiya Kishmish๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Many thanks...I loved the episode too, the background score, the screenplay...and of course Barun's acting

Take care and cheers!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by JWMRK - 12 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Always love your posts.. so poetic yet so realistic.. I look for your posts always!

Yes, he is THE MAN who stood up for his family even with all his failings and all his cynicism ..one thing that always stood out in this man.. his love for his family.. so true..

Hiya there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Many thanks...you are being very generous๐Ÿ˜Š

Would love to keep interacting and take care

Cheers