Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: westindian

Wow, this was amazing. You expressed my thoughts and feelings to a T.

Thank you so much.  Sure hope the CVs read your post.  👏

Many thanks😃,

You are being very generous😊
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsRaizada101

AWW so touching! you totally nailed it with each and every word! really im crying right now! i agree with you 100%

Hey thanks😊😊

And sorry that you felt emotional.
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: amitasaily

GREAT piece of thought.

hey thanks😃
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Very nice thoughts JW

Hey thanks 😃
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

J! for the first time me without blabbering...I agree with each n every word !

Loved him in strday's epi n Kh too!

Barun is a phenomenal actor n this s the ASR I fell in luv with!

Gr8 post!

Sharmookins🤗🤗

Thankoos ...I too loved the episode...wish we can have more of the core story now and no diversions.

Take care dearie😃
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maddy1270

agree 100% with everything you said... I watch the show for the natural acting / mannerisms that both sanaya and barun display, making their scenes so realistic [like, yesterday arnav sleeping / coming from the washroom; khushi doing things silently without looking at asr]

also hope asr isn't turned into a majnun [on realising the error of his ways] like maan was! hope he is shown repenting without losing out on his strength and arrogance: that is what makes him him!

CVs have redeemed themselves... hope they stick to subtlety and forego OTT scenes in the name of comedy / emotions

Hiya there😃

Many thanks, I too love watching both Barun and Sanaya.😃...they bring a certain dignity to the proceedings which the Creatives dont seem to manage sometimes.

I dont know who Maan is ...but ASR that I have seen should not turn into a love obsessed guy...he has so far shown to be much more realistic.

I hope no more comedy scenes too😆😆

cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Quoting you here:

"who despite what he has seen ...time and again"

Don't know if you are referring to the terrace scene and the auditorium scene where Shyam and Khushi were seen together. If you are let me tell you that all he saw was Shyam hugging Khushi and not the other way around.  Yes, he saw Shyam grinning like a Cheshire cat at Khushi after the competition and she seemed to be spending quite a bit of time with him but he did not see her smiling at him or holding his hand. Granted that for an over-possessive lover even these scenes are too much to take.   Yet we do not see him barge in and break the so called cozy time these two seem to be having with each other. The first time he was in so much shock that he went away before he could even hear the whole conversation and the second time he was too slow to react that these two managed to 'escape' before he reached them.

Contrast this with the numerous instances he has seen of Khushi's care for him. Isn't it strange that for a woman who is apparently carrying on with a married man even after her own marriage, she would jump to rub his head when the rod hit his head, would spin like a top to keep the house clean so that he gets back his voice, volunteer to be his 'voice' for a whole day without taking advantage of his handicap to trap him (after all the guy has given her enough pain to warrant that treatment even if she had chosen to meat it out to him)?  More importantly if she is still seeing Shyam and talking to him about their 'relationship', how come she still keeps bombarding him for the reason for their hasty marriage? 

If she was planning to play him along with Shyam so that she can get his material wealth and Shyam's 'love', then why is she going out of the way to annoy him? Should she also try to act all innocent and subservient as Shyam was acting all reformed in front of him? Why is she working so hard to start her own dabba service?

The woman is absolutely attached to her sister and her family. Would she risk their happiness by carrying on with the damaad of the house? The woman was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for her sister and would still skirt danger?

He has lived under the same roof with her for nearly two months. Even in her sleep she can think of only her family and not her 'lover'. They say that one reveals one's true feelings when in sleep and yet there was not a single instance when she even inadvertently  slip Shyam's name. 

As they say, one can see what one wants to see. Arnav can continue having doubts about his wife's character even when the truth is blatantly staring in his face.

When the day comes for him to realise how wrong he has been in judging his wife (the guy has already seen several instances of his misjudgement in the past and still has not learnt from it), I want him to go first grovel, begging for forgiveness for being such a first class idiot  and then go all out and wooo her back.  It is high time ASR comes down from his high horse.  He can climb right back on it with his wife firmly pirch in front of him after he had won her back.

Hi Opti,

Thought I should address you with a greeting and with respect😊...never mind that you dont think it fit enough to accord a basic respect to me when responding.😆

Fortunately, I am not into getting worked up and singling out responses on reel characters...in the bargain, insulting real people on this forum😊...because lets make no mistake here, the tone of your post  above to me is very harsh and borders on offensive😳

My friend Ankifan has already responded to you about the story aspects (Thanks Divya🤗)

Quoting your words..."let me tell you"...So Opti, dont worry😆😆...You dont need to tell me anything because hopefully you and I are watching the same serial...you may call ASR an "idiot" (see your underlined text above)...and dont worry I am not going to report you😆😆...because I understand and appreciate  that each of us is not obliged to like everyhing we see or every character on screen😳

You have your opinion, I have mine😳...I dont remember going anywhere and particurlarly to anything you have written and write an offensive response to you ever...if you can accord the same respect to me...great😊...else your wish😆

Since you have decided to pick and choose my posts and sentences...it shows that you must have read enuf to know (else why would this sudden interest in just this post😆😆)...that I write about both ASR and Khushi, when they do well and critique when they dont...and I have respect for both Barun and Sanaya👏...who for me are some of the best talent on TV.👏👏

If ASR's character is more intreresting because of the way it is written, I dont think any of us is obliged to like or dislike it...its just interesting...My feedback, if any, on the story, is always for the CVs...the "real" people who make this serial...and I dont need to justify myself to anyone that I have been saying since day one that the Creatives should give Khushi's charactersiation more thought.😊

Once again you have your perspective...I have mine...we are both entitled to it.

Cheers!

Edited by JWMRK - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
JW

The problem is - IPKKND is not practical life but also a love-story on television screen

Wonderful post about ASR and are we expecting a devdasionized ASR soon ?
If that is correct then I am happy as that will bring more laurels to the characterization  of ASR , make him more phenomenal in Indian TV .

JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: bloodyeyes

true... he is real... like us... not any stupid,,,,,,,, he love his family from heart...and leven love kushi... but misunderstanding has mase him tto hurt  her... love u asr...

and hands of to u .really nice post...

hey thanks😃
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

a very meaningful ost..loved it JM...and its ASR from 1 to 10..wow

Many thanks😃