Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas - Page 11

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Japonica

Fantastic post,JWMRK. A man/woman in love need not be a devdas of any kind. Haven;t seen the epi, but having read your analysis, am looking forward to watching it.
Keep the good work going.

Hiya Japonica😃

Hope you are well and many thanks...you are just being generous😊

Hope you did watch the episode...you would like it😊

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

In one word your post  is Awesome⭐️. IPK ended on a high note for me this week  with continuity in story. Barun was fab as ASR .  I want our lovable ASR to stay the way  he is. No more character hara-kiri Plzzz.

hiya sunshine😃

A star for me😃...thank you so much...thats sweet

JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rightchoice

Very nice post! 👏👏

The day they make ASR into one more lappy dog of his lady love like other serials, then thats the end of IPK. That's point of no return.

The idea of 'reforming' ASR is much more appealing than a reformed, ideal Arnav. We need same tough, wise and aristocratic ASR who is equally guilty and hurt from inside for putting Khushi through so much turmoil.

I believe CVs will not make ASR to loose his charm because thats their Golden Goose. They are wise enough to profit every day...

hey thanks much😃

To the underlined ...DITTO

To the bold...very well saidClapClap

cheers!

JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aeryn

@bold- I hope you're right RC but I don't have much faith...SP has a long history of females are Devis and males are here to glorify them however nonsensical their actions are 

Yup well said
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aeryn

@bold - AMEN to that. I just read Zee's spoiler and I admit I was disheartened by it. She said Arnav will go the devdas/majnu type 😭 This is exactly what I don't want...I agree that he needs to repent for what he did but not to the point that he will grovel at her feet...I also need Khushi to introspect and realise that her hiding of the whole matter has led to the cobwed they found themselves tangled in ...Both are at fault so I need both to repent otherwise it will be another show where females are made to be always right and the males wrong. I hate it, I left another show for the same reason and I hope that it will turn out differently here...

@Topic maker - I absolutely agree with you. It's the very human portrayal of ASR that I appreciate and like to see. He is human with flaws, shortcomings as well as great qualities that makes him real...

Many thanks Aeryn😃

And your points are well saidClapClap

cheers!
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, this was amazing. You expressed my thoughts and feelings to a T.

Thank you so much.  Sure hope the CVs read your post.  👏
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWW so touching! you totally nailed it with each and every word! really im crying right now! i agree with you 100%
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asha...

Hey JW...

Great post as always... :D

Many thanks Asha 😃
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payasa

you have rightly said it.

in today's episode, it was obvious that the core that was missing in recent episodes was back. we could connect ourselves with his pain, their pain. we felt their feelings. that connectivity between arshi and viewers is reestablished.

this is the true asr  that made him so popular... this is the asr i envisioned. ... mature, dignified, intelligent, caring, loving and much more.

after reading zee's spoiler, i am  apprehensive about his regret part, for the reasons you have quoated.
hope they handle that track properly.

very good post. loved it.

Hiya payasa😃

Many thanks for your generous comments...appreciate it😊

I think you said it beautifully in the bold above👏👏...

For me these are the reason why this serial still clicks...and the ASR I can relate to.

As for spoilers, am not into following them beacuse as the meaning of the word suggests it spoils the fun😆😆

cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srirao

lovely post for a lovely epi...barun was exceptional in each & every frame...went thru' a whole gamut of expressions...khushi was shown beautifully today..hope she remains like this...

Hiya there😊...and thanks much😃