Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: momma1128

I also do not want him to be punished as I think the punishment he can give himself is far worse than what Khushi can imagine.  The man is wiling to bleed for her (when he thought she was in the ambulance, he did that to himself, to punish himself).

If ASR is made to grovel and beg and do a Majnu, it is to satisfy the blood lust for a section of the viewing audience's need for retribution and vengence - not because the story of these two who find each other time and again within each other's arms DESPITE shitty words and actions on BOTH sides, needs it.

Anu

very well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I dont know I am alone...but I dont want him to be the only one to repent...there are many more here who need to repent before he does...and a no to the Manju types...ASR is far to realistic and dignified for that๐Ÿ˜Š
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi JW,
read this on the run and could not help myself had to sneak in to leave my comment...

reason

After reading this just in passing...asked hubby what do you think of the Devadas Majnu type...do you think they are great lover, what they had was a once in alife time love...
He gave me this incredulous look first (a here we go again talking shit look)...and whe I insisted...he said...Devadas was a bloody loser...I'm not sure what love is but am sure as hell that that is not love...
Sigh of relief for me...we agree...I've always disliked Operas and not cos of the shrill voices or the overdramatic expression and loud dressing...but it was the tragic stories...however passionate the lyrics or the singing...they put me off by the nature of the story...
I too am yet to give love a defintion (might never get there)...but for me love is the passion and zest with which one lives life with armed with the strength of knowing one is loved or loving someone.

I see love in the cards my father wrote my mother two lines of poetry written in the language he was most at home with (my dad was mixed so native tongues were multiple) and written by a very pragmatic man who did not usually give into the liberties of frivelity...
Love was my mother who learnt the language (spent years in its literary nuances) to understand those words not satisfied with the mere traslation by another...
Love is seeing that same woman (my mom) live out the passing of my dad without morning his leaving but living life witht the same zest he had and tryingto fullfill dreams that he set out to accomplish cut short by his sudden demise...

So saying I dont expect all that from fiction...but the dynamics of the couple they have point out to a very passionate love it would be sad if they belittle it by a soppy tragic twist...

Ok love got to go...its rare the hubby and me can agree on abstracts ...so I had to share my high and now gotto go before that all to charming man turns grizzly...(remind you of someone)
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey there...

Yes indeed after his redemption..I want to see khushi's love developing...more importantly she needs to understand who ASR is...last week's episode did give me hope that she understands him to some extent..when she says..you keep things at heart ..dont say it coz of your ego..but she needs to understand depth in him...she has also misunderstood him a lot when she says he doesnt care for anyone else but himself...she needs to see that man's selflessness..way he cares for his family..he may not be sweet talker but how he owns up responsibility...and then when she learns it..she complete her love story..then she can come back to him...

Hiya there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree with both of you...believe that none of us can decide whether ASR is to be redeemed or not...it is a right only he has๐Ÿ˜Š
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanashaika

what a unique idea and lovely post! i had a great time reading it ๐Ÿ‘

Hey thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ, much appreciated
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Love the title and ofcourse loved your positive post..I really hope ASR doesnt become one Devdas in the future once he finds out the truth...For some reason i liked this weeks episodes better than previous week's..And O yes Barun is seriously he is the king of expressions and emotions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..He has the ability to take an epi at some other level..And  i always like it when ASR is in ASR mode.

Hiye there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks much and appreciate it๐Ÿ˜Š

I am very impressed with Barun's portrayal of ASR๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...especially when you put it in context that Barun is very unlike ASR in his life๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_93

nice post...a beautiful episode and u summed it up beautifully!

Hiya thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

much appreciate it๐Ÿ˜Š
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmjhatial

lovely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

------Edited & Updated-----

Good post you just described the man ASR/Arnav. The man who is as flawed as any human.

Loved ๐Ÿ‘

In tonights episode they showed many facets of the man called Arnav Singh Raizada.

You are right I hope they do not make him some sort of Devdas, Ranjha or Majnu.

Make him win his love back in his style ASR. 

-------Edited-----

Please do post this on 4 lions website and let them know that we do not want ASR turn into some sort of Devdas.

Also that make Khushi as real as they have made him. Khushi is someone I do not get. There are no thought process on her or her feelings are never showed.

What kind of love story am I watching a  one sided one. 

Khushi's redemption is also needed she kept such a big secret. This should not become some oh the girl is always right. 

Hiya there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

many thanks again

Agree with what you said๐Ÿ˜Š..as to whether I should post this...I dont think they would notice it...I just hope we get to watch a good story...and this alteration between themes is not working.

cheers
JWMRK thumbnail

thanks much๐Ÿ˜Š
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tangam

Hi JW,

read this on the run and could not help myself had to sneak in to leave my comment...

reason

After reading this just in passing...asked hubby what do you think of the Devadas Majnu type...do you think they are great lover, what they had was a once in alife time love...
He gave me this incredulous look first (a here we go again talking shit look)...and whe I insisted...he said...Devadas was a bloody loser...I'm not sure what love is but am sure as hell that that is not love...
Sigh of relief for me...we agree...I've always disliked Operas and not cos of the shrill voices or the overdramatic expression and loud dressing...but it was the tragic stories...however passionate the lyrics or the singing...they put me off by the nature of the story...
I too am yet to give love a defintion (might never get there)...but for me love is the passion and zest with which one lives life with armed with the strength of knowing one is loved or loving someone.

I see love in the cards my father wrote my mother two lines of poetry written in the language he was most at home with (my dad was mixed so native tongues were multiple) and written by a very pragmatic man who did not usually give into the liberties of frivelity...
Love was my mother who learnt the language (spent years in its literary nuances) to understand those words not satisfied with the mere traslation by another...
Love is seeing that same woman (my mom) live out the passing of my dad without morning his leaving but living life witht the same zest he had and tryingto fullfill dreams that he set out to accomplish cut short by his sudden demise...

So saying I dont expect all that from fiction...but the dynamics of the couple they have point out to a very passionate love it would be sad if they belittle it by a soppy tragic twist...

Ok love got to go...its rare the hubby and me can agree on abstracts ...so I had to share my high and now gotto go before that all to charming man turns grizzly...(remind you of someone)

Hiya Tangam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for this...much appreciate and the little personaa sstories you shared made it special...thanks again๐Ÿค—

God bless you and may you have these loving family members around you๐Ÿ˜Š

Take care