When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas

Posted: 11 years ago
Hurraayyy😃

Finally a bittersweet treat at the end of the week...Thank you Creatives😃...for an awesome episode😃...this was much much needed...and the team who wrote the screenplay today...take a bow...each movement wonderfully thought through👏👏👏...

Reason no 1: ASR

Reason no 2: ASR as a brother, grandson, brother-in-law, husband, boss and employer

Reason no 3: Arnav

Reason no 4: ASR and Arnav for almost the full length of the episode...and therefore a certain degree of soul, sense and decorum😳😳...no crude jokes, not many garish situations, no over the top antics..awesome👏👏

Reason no 5: The most meaningful Rabba Ve since some time now, played out with some tender expressions😳😳...wish had more of it😍

Reason no 6: An ASR in reflection...and I loved it😃...loved each and every arched eyebrow.😳...each and every time the eyes wandered in search...each and every time the jaw set in contemplation...Barun Sobti...you rule dude😳

Reason no 7: ASR working...and Aman is back😃

Reason no 8: ASR in his form that I once greatly loved and looked forward to🥳

Reason no 9: All of the above😃

Reason no 10: Barun Sobti in all of the above avatars😃 (From the rightly pitched attitude... to the sleeping on the recliner in the most babyish way...aww😍), to the subtle hand movements when he steps out of the bathroom when Khushi is not around...subtle, everyday mannerisms...WOW...Barun, excellent portrayal of the many moods above...and the cheery on top...the absolutely tender expressions during the Rabba Ve😍...loved you😳

Yes ...after what seemed like a drought...thank you again CVs😃...Only a few complaints Creatives, if you dont mind😃
a) You don't need such a contrived situation to know where keys are kept😆😆
b) Where is HP😭😭
And now Creatives...a suggestion and some thought...from a very ordinary and insignificant viewer😊...who does not give you any TRP or publicity...but who watches your show with as much dedication as you perhaps invested in making it😳😳

When a man loves a woman, he needn't become a Devdas
I don't claim I am an expert on love and passion😊...suffice to say have felt both😳...I think you don't need to be a Devdas, Majnu, Ranjha or Romeo...to show you love...to prove you are a great and passionate lover😊

Devdas was great!...says who😆😆😆...not even the much respected Sharatchandraji who wrote his chaaracter...You don't get your love so drink away😕...is that all a human should be capable of ...is this all a person should do...to show love...what about love for family, love for a nation...love for society

My mom's friend is a lady whose loved and lost her husband to a gambling vice and then suicide...she has no kids...she is not wallowing in sorrow...she volunteers at a centre for old age people...that is the power of love...👏👏👏...to pull back on every reserve you have and give back to others what was denied to you👏👏

Love is not only to your beloved...but there is love to your family, to your responsibilities in life😳

Romeo, Majnu, Farhad are great in stories...in practical life you need "real" men and women...who help nurture you, provide for your homes...earn the bread and chaaawal on your table😳...support their families😳
For me...they are the men and women one needs around😳...they are the men and women one should perhaps love...No problem if they have less of passion...what they should have is love, responsibility and a fortitude to be there for others😊

A lot of times I wonder when everyone is busy trashing ASR why do I like him so much😳...is it just because he is handsome...or because he is enacted so wonderfully...no ...it is becuase ASR is as real as me😊...with all the failings, all the shortcomings...all the warts that real people like me have

Yet ASR is someone who has surmounted all odds to provide for his family...who loves each and evry member there...no matter the self absorbing atrocities they throw at him (save for now only Akash👏👏) ...who has not let a few bad episodes in his life color all other functioning😳...who despite what he has seen ...time and again...is yet where he was when he first fell in love with Khushi...just a regular guy who felt love and wanted to cherish it😳

Creatives...this is the ASR I love😃...someone who is in love...has made mistakes...even some really horrible ones...but who still has a sense of responsibility towards his family, a will to work and survive, a realisation that his family still needs to be provided for...someone who has been himself denied so many things and love in life...but who has still given back more than what he got👏👏...and someone whose heart still beats for love for Khushi😳😳

Please don't make him into another Devdas😊

That is not the ASR you envisoned on paper...and certainly not one some of us fell in love with😳

Your hero already has passion...for all the real reasons in life including love...don't rob him of that to satisfy the fancies of hot and happening textbook passion😳

Please😊

Cheers all and have a great weekend dearies!😃

JW

Edited by JWMRK - 11 years ago

------Edited & Updated-----

Good post you just described the man ASR/Arnav. The man who is as flawed as any human.

Loved 👏

In tonights episode they showed many facets of the man called Arnav Singh Raizada.

You are right I hope they do not make him some sort of Devdas, Ranjha or Majnu.

Make him win his love back in his style ASR. 

-------Edited-----

Please do post this on 4 lions website and let them know that we do not want ASR turn into some sort of Devdas.

Also that make Khushi as real as they have made him. Khushi is someone I do not get. There are no thought process on her or her feelings are never showed.

What kind of love story am I watching a  one sided one. 

Khushi's redemption is also needed she kept such a big secret. This should not become some oh the girl is always right. 
Edited by sunflower52 - 11 years ago
in practical life you need "real" men and women...who help nurture you, provide for your homes...earn the bread and chaaawal on your table😳...support their families😳

For me...they are the men and women one needs around...they are the men and women one should perhaps love...No problem if they have less of passion...what they should have is love, responsibility and a fortitude to be there for others

>>>>>>>

Wow !! I re read this many times...and hit a eureka moment that I too have someone like that in my life...but sometimes, I too get idealistic about the Devdas /Romeo types. But yes, you are right. And maybe is why I am still with this "real" type 😊

Ok back to the "reel" life...YES ! liked ASR / BARUN. Waiting to watch again with subtitles later on.
Had to make a comment cos I loved your post.

I am gonna chew on it .. for more reasons that IPKKND /& ASR.

Thank You O-Wise One 🤗
Awesome...👏
Loved ur post... :)
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Beautiful!

Thanks😊
@JW as usual wonderful post

Yay,..I am so happy watching today's episode. This is what we want.

Barun was rocking today portraying various kinds of emotions..take a BOW man👏. I so loved when he initially said NO to Nani and later obeyed her in order to make her happy. Same is the case with Anjali...how fortunate to have a brother like that. Wonderful. Yippee.ASR is back to business.

BS in 4 outfits..I am in heaven already 😍

And also Sanaya rocked today with her performance even though episode was of Barun's.

You are so right about below two.

a) You don't need such a contrived situation to know where keys are kept

b) Where is HP

What's with sacred thread.. Forum ppl have written so many predictions, OS, FF's what not...😆..and what did CVs do Tai tai phish👎🏼... Still I feel that thread going in hands of Anjali may be..may be..I don't know..dimaag kyon use karni chahti hoon yaar mein

Chao..
Edited by savvy76 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JWMRK

Hurraayyy😃

Reason no 10: Barun Sobti in all of the above avatars.liner (From the attitude to the sleeping on the recliner in the most babyish way...aww😍), to the subtle hand movements when he steps out of the bathroom when Khushi is not arount...subtle, everyday mannerisms...WOW...Barun excellent portrayal of the many moods above...and the cheery on top...the absolutely tender expressions during the Rabba Ve...loved you😳

When a man loves a woman, he needn't become a Devdas
A lot of times I wonder when everyone is busy trashing ASR why do I like him so much😳...is it just because he is handsome...or because he is enacted so wonderfully...no ...it is becuase ASR is as real as me...with all the failings, all the shortcomings...all the warts that real people like me have

Yet ASR is someone who surmounted all odds to provide for his family...who loves each and evry member there...no matter the self absorbing atrocities they throw at him (save for now only Akash👏👏) ...who has not one episode in his life colored all other functioning...who despite what he has seen ...time and again...is yet where he was when he first fell in love with Khushi...just a regular guy who felt love and wanted to cherish it😳
JW

Hi JW:

Lovely post!!! 👏

Loved all your reasons. Great to see CVs moving towards recapturing the life and soul of IPKKND. Yes, I never quite understood the literary fascination with characters like Devdas whom I consider emotionally weak and somewhat cowardly (sorry if I am upsetting someone out there who may love Devdas. This is my take of fictional character). I always thought Sarat Chandra had more affection for his female protagonists - be it Paro, Chandramukhi, or Lolita of Parineeta. In fact Shekhar of Parineeta was another example of guy in love who was emotionally weak, it was Lolita who was the strong one.

Therefore, it was quite a treat to get a character like ASR on TV, that too on daily Indian serial who was strong and flawed. And yes, even though he does shy away from emotional confrontations in front of people, he does confront his emotions. The people he loves, he loves them unconditionally. So I also hope that he won't be turned into a Devdas or Majun down the line when MU clears, and Khushi (based on spoiler from Zee) leaves/does not forgive him.

Cheers.
Originally posted by Parsha

Nice!!!

hey thanks😊
Very good and well written post...
hey J...dat was one helluva post !!!!! ⭐️👏

loved it to bits !!👏

n loved today's epi as well...of all the times i cringed seeing the nonsensical CAAMEDY...this was the perfect way to end the week...on a HIGH...!!! 👏👏👏👏

Well Barun as always leaves us awestruck and spellbound by his power packed performance...n today he was just on FIRE with the varied emotions he displayed...😳👏 it'll be really tough to see him during redemption, bcz this guy just puts in tooo much in emotional n intense scenes...😭😭😭😭😭

The only complain i have from CVs is dat...like Arnav...khushi shud also go on a redemption path which obviously CVs r in no mood to show coz Naari is alwaz right...n SP has this rishta wahi..soch nayi concept...😡...but it really wont make any sense for ths one-sided redemption, coz mistakes happened from both sides...so repent shud be from both sides too...:-(