Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
🤬 * HEADDESK* *FACEPALM* W*F is happening.
I am so pissed while watching the show i saw promos  of others and I am like W*F are they doing to our show when every other show is showing twist and tales. WHYYY!!!!!!!!

Is this the new definition of an 18 year old. Dumb foolish and stupid, I feel offended I am not like this and I don't think any 18 year old is. There is a limit to such OTT.  Even miss bubbly is more mature!
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I miss that old ASR who exactly knows how to keep mouths shut rather than this one who is crushing down under everyone's feet. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, Miss B seems more mature and level headed than our Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..🤣

I liked the forehead tika scene, she lost track of her "mission" there for a second and got lost in hubby's honey glazed eyes, and hotwa looked drop dead gorgeous as usual..

Other than that, what the?? Kya ho raha hai?? Why must KKGSR be so tactless, manner less all the time? Its one thing to humiliate him at home, but doing it at his office is completely out of line..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahila Morcha will be happy today I guess. I want to cry because of what they have done to Khushi's character. What have they done to her dignity, her self respect, her sanskaar? She was not about revenge.
Not saying she needs to put up with crap or be tyaag devi. But this is not the Khushi we loved.

What have they done to the show.😭😭😭😭😭
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pisces25

🤬 * HEADDESK* *FACEPALM* W*F is happening.
I am so pissed while watching the show i saw promos  of others and I am like W*F are they doing to our show when every other show is showing twist and tales. WHYYY!!!!!!!!

IKR, just caught EHMMBH's promo during IPK's telecast and that show is planning to show the realization and possibly confession of love between one of the leading pairs..Obviously, they are not holding back when it comes to showing huge turning points in the story, then why can't IPK take the same route?😕
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Infofan

Lekha, where are you? Hope all is well.

I was at the airport in Bangalore when this happened.  I need to be home. Got an xam tomorrow and I'm stranded with all the shaking. I'm at my phuphodadi's . I'll take a late night flight to Hyderabad tonight. Maybe   I feel safe in the middle of a city without a coast. 

I wanna go home. I'm scared. ðŸ˜­
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Sadaf? is dat u?!

Sorry guys..m off now, nothing worth abt today's epi...stupider than stupidest!

sharmi  my blood never boiled at this rate,,,,😡😡😡 what kinfd of deliberate  meanness was that,,, n Khuhsi was supposed to be a caring character!!!

W*F!!!
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love the tikka scene , most intense and passionate. * Touchwood * 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw a bit of the episode..

Really liked the tikka scene, she defintiely stumbled a bit...

BUT...the entire office fiasco ruined it for me. How can anyone for that matter just walk in like that? Such a disgrace, and no manners. Really stupid!

^^ and seems like IPK is the only show showing fillers while other shows (SNS, EHM) are actually showing some content, and even a confession in the behen show.

WAKE UP 4LIONS...your digging your own grave, seriously !!

See ya BISSta's :)

and forgot the main bit...LUB YOUR BARUN. Hotwa was looking HOT, like always! Liked the white ;)
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laddoo598

IKR, just caught EHMMBH's promo during IPK's telecast and that show is planning to show the realization and possibly confession of live between one of the leading pairs..Obviously, they are not holding back when it comes to showing huge turning points in the story, then why can't IPK take the same route?😕

EXACTLY My point even Balika Vadhu the one with the same time slot, is staying true to their story as well as EHMMBH and trust me people will tune in because they have been waiting for those manvi virat getting together, and I caught and episode of it damn the actors maybe okay in acting but the way the excecute is damn good. Trust me all shows are staying true to their story and why would IPL affect it, if viewers love the show nothing can stop them from watching it plus now a days  there are many ways to watch cricket.