.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

@ destiny,   Oh sorry abt that take care,, u from hyd?
yep. I'm frm Hyderabad was in bangalore when this happened 
I'm Lekha. You're zoah isint it??
Originally posted by -Destiny-

I was at the airport in Bangalore when this happened.  I need to be home. Got an xam tomorrow and I'm stranded with all the shaking. I'm at my phuphodadi's . I'll take a late night flight to Hyderabad tonight. Maybe   I feel safe in the middle of a city without a coast. 

I wanna go home. I'm scared. ðŸ˜­

this happened in Bangalore? My parents are there. But thank fully nothing much happened where they are

good luck for your exam!! dont worry. everything will get better
Edited by Ariel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Infofan

Again, change, growth in ASR. He is restrained and controlled while talking to her. She making a mockery of him and their relationship in front of his staff repeatedly.

So he passes out tomorrow and I doubt she will give it more than a second's thought or reflect about it feeling guilty that it happened to due to her. Not more than a second...

She is doing this to annoy him...why

she wants to know the truth of the wedding...

she wants him to throw her out

she does not care about what people will think

what does she plan to do after she gets thrown out?

does she think she can carry on supplying tiffins to AR

She does not have money to pay him back 300 but has money to buy all those shirts?

Why do I care???????

Ultimately she wil b the self righteous angel...cos u know y?she wears pom poms~

yep. I'm frm Hyderabad was in bangalore when this happened 
I'm Lekha. You're zoah isint it??

aww, lekah yes Zoha,, so Banglore felt the tremors,, is it fine now,, u went their for college or what!!,,relax,,, u'll be back to hyd soon!
Originally posted by Ariel

this happened in Bangalore? My parents are there. But thank fully nothing much happened where they are

good luck for your exam!! dont worry. everything will get better
parts of Bangalore felt the Indonesian earthquake tremors. I was at the mg road. That was the most scariest part considering I've never experienced an earthquake 
The man works hard to support everyone and nobody gives a damn whether the diabetic has eaten or not. Oh then we will get a jibe about his diabetes tomorrow and maybe a brief one second reflection on why this may have happened.

And there will be people on the forum who will say that he said he will eat past so  how is Khushi to know he has not eaten. He is not a child I think I not going into the forum today!

aww, lekah yes Zoha,, so Banglore felt the tremors,, is it fine now,, u went their for college or what!!,,relax,,, u'll be back to hyd soon!
yep we were celebrating my cousins engagement. When this shook like a leaf. ðŸ˜­ Humari celebration was incomplete but I'm glad my family there and in chennai are ok!! I'm glad we're alive without injuries. ðŸ˜³

There were slight tremors. But everything is fine now in Bangalore

parts of Bangalore felt the Indonesian earthquake tremors. I was at the mg road. That was the most scariest part considering I've never experienced an earthquake 

MG road? Wow..its good nothing happened there other than tremors. Its so crowded damage could have been bad. Glad you are ok.
Originally posted by Ariel

MG road? Wow..its good nothing happened there other than tremors. Its so crowded damage could have been bad. Glad you are ok.
I was their when that happened