Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 62

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Sooo Funny...Awesome celebrity ranking thread..totally entertaining... 

I agree with ppl who are saying Zee news does too much nakra.. 

Ditto πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DCgirl

Selective Hearing just like Selective amnesia... one of the quality the leads need to possess in this PH I guess...

coming to selective amnesia...I got a little confused with the flashback of mini Anjali and mini Arnav...uhh I thought he was naughty, all smiles, and normal until he lost his mother and father...and hadnt Akash mentioned about Arnav putting glue on Akash's bed when they were younger...but the flashback seemed a bit out of place. I also found Anj-Khushi convo a bit off...was that put in there to initiate the entire Gopi Vahu avatar? Instead, it would have been so much better if Khushi had wondered why Arnav doesnt like expressing, or showing, or even accepting love...πŸ˜• ...this is all so confusing ...they should atleast try to stay consistent with their illogical fillers.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Sooo Funny...Awesome celebrity ranking thread..totally entertaining... 

I agree with ppl who are saying Zee news does too much nakra.. 

Her spoilers are what we all predict πŸ˜†
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nyxx

coming to selective amnesia...I got a little confused with the flashback of mini Anjali and mini Arnav...uhh I thought he was naughty, all smiles, and normal until he lost his mother and father...and hadnt Akash mentioned about Arnav putting glue on Akash's bed when they were younger...but the flashback seemed a bit out of place. I also found Anj-Khushi convo a bit off...was that put in there to initiate the entire Gopi Vahu avatar? Instead, it would have been so much better if Khushi had wondered why Arnav doesnt like expressing, or showing, or even accepting love...πŸ˜• ...this is all so confusing ...they should atleast try to stay consistent with their illogical fillers.

Dee -- they lost their storyboard...and borrowed the SNS one!!! Thankfully, Barun still retains his many expressions!!!
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am staring right back at ya!! Don't mind my drool!

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 got a speeding ticket🀣 all for Barun...

This content was originally posted by: nyxx

Exactly Dee..kem cho Majaa ma?

Arnav was supposed to be a total naughty kiddo... not the brooding chucky the killer bachcha... Boo the CVs...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why the F*** am in Red...πŸ˜†...do you want me to leave CV's

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

Dee -- they lost their storyboard...and borrowed the SNS one!!! Thankfully, Barun still retains his many expressions!!!

Renu...that is mere reason we are HERE!

and tell me...are all shows suffering the same deal? fillers because of IPL? or is it only 4lions that has sponsored one of the teams in IPL, and thus, arent giving any focus on this show...

@ DejaVu...Somy? Changed your ID?...and that thread is like talking to a dead end...guaranteed, one of the mods is going to close it...and felt the same, she seems big-headed. and Hu bahu majama...tame?
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

Am staring right back at ya!! Don't mind my drool!

Someone is showing off their GIF skills...