Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay by making her Khopi Wohu r they trying 2 prove dat her brain smaller than Laxmi?

One dimwit adviving other nitwit...She was so worried abt  Shaitan n Rajkumar ek saath.. so she s dancing like maniac!.got back her my 101 reasons 2 break screen ka diary ka back buried in Laxmi's poop n so started using it...for pete'sa sake can she use her brain jus for once?

Did dhe shop lift those shirts... I hate 2 tell this but Except Barun  nothing was bearable!

Sheesh Payal got night gown ...get rid of those pom poms already...Sinnie! don call me B for few days 😆

Are CVs trying 2 make fun of themselves by making Kh a cartoon ?

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was one character which got them so much fame, one character which had never happened before , a anti hero and Barun made this man come live with his talent and hard work..

Now looking at fan following, they are going so low in using him for stripping so that he can draw female fans , and that awful shirt..
is their any other way they can insult a actor by not doing justice to his talent and using him in other ways to garner TRP's
mpks1 thumbnail
Suha, may be Bubbly is Akash's love child ðŸ˜†, this will even out with Payal hiding the truth, this is the Zabardast twist they were talking about.

Such a bunch of low class writers.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Suha, may be Bubbly is Akash's love child ðŸ˜†, this will even out with Payal hiding the truth, this is the Zabardast twist they were talking about.

Such a bunch of low clas writers.

🤣
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiyaa..

read the epi update and i'm going crazy here.. why, CVs, WHY?!😭
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤬 why is Arnav stuck in this circus.Please please Arnav run away.
What the heck was today about. Have the changed the shows genre??😡
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Guys can i also join in here ?? i found this the only sane place in the forum ..I hated today's episode , CV;s have made a mockery of ASR.. i am realy pissed..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gopi wohu is all the more tolerable to me (yeah Trolls i mean it) 

this is ridiculous, a man comes home from work, and none give two hoots to him.. Rather she gets on to irritate him, and morg before he leaves to work again irritate him,make him starve from food, manipulate him with tears, on no that's sweetness right.. aww how cute her manipulation was.. 

Pray tell me how can i see her love for him?? I myself dont see, how can i expect arnav to see??

and what nonsense was that last smile for, shukruya ji ðŸ˜¡
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Okay by making her Khopi Wohu r they trying 2 prove dat her brain smaller than Laxmi?

One dimwit adviving other nitwit...She was so worried abt  Shaitan n Rajkumar ek saath.. so she s dancing like maniac!.got back her my 101 reasons 2 break screen ka diary ka back buried in Laxmi's poop n so started using it...for pete'sa sake can she use her brain jus for once?

Did dhe shop lift those shirts... I hate 2 tell this but Except Barun  nothing was bearable!

Sheesh Payal got night gown ...get rid of those pom poms already...Sinnie! don call me B for few days 😆

Are CVs trying 2 make fun of themselves by making Kh a cartoon ?

I have a sinking feeling that this track is for ASR lovers "with love from CVs" they are doing this as a payback. I think they are laughing at us right now.

It makes me sick to see this.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
HOW DARE SOME1 Mess WITH HIS WARDROBE:@ 
Oh Yes Im Crying :( ! !
😡 !!