.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mommy2000

GOD GRANT ME PATIENCE!!!

Hello BISSters, howdy all?

Renu, love  the AVI,

God grant me patience more than I had during my kids birth, even that was not this painful, went thru labor for hrs, but this one is prolonging and going on and on that we will not even get to the stage where we can take epidural.😆
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shybabe

they could have easily shown Khushi remembering all his sweet Holi Moments with him...and how about how he helped her with her Babuji's medical expenses...(they decided not to show that) So this is the start...

Everyday till the maha episode airs...its going to be ASR...listening to Khushi and watching a changed Khushi...and making him realize that there is something else to the what he saw on that terrace..maybe few more nonsensical Rabba Ve's😆 where he looks into her eyes and questions her...

My head hurts even i try to decode her shalu .. 

yes very true, why dint they show her recalling tender moments from Arnav and mean moments from SR bth.. Even that FB ws on Arnav's side only.. *head desk* 

It again became his love,his pain, his FB, his care, his repentance
stop decoding...just BISS😆

Just look at that smile...its all going to disappear very soon...thanks to the crappy CV's😕

This is for ...u know who😆

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
Divi, the chillar party is here, I know you are an Aamir fan, but like SRK says in KKKG, tak a chill pill and everything will work like a charm, you won't feel any inconsistency, no character development, instead there will be character butchering, how do you know the show might shift to DIsney, Nick Jr or Cartoon Network.

Shalu thanks, give us more.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
that scene where he is talking to KKG in Shalu's avi..he was sounding like a typical husband. so much comfort with her.
If someone just wants to know what is this show about and reads the synopsis and then watches it for the first time what will they think, I wonder... look at the tracks...dabbas, water play at work, phancy dress, heer ranjaha, tuitions, Gopi vahu, oh wait, is there a track?  what conclusion they are going to come to...yeah exactly where CVs want it to be, meaningless. 🤢

Shy Renu awesome avis ⭐️

Edited by dillidikudi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dillidikudi

If someone just wants to know what is this show about and reads the synopsis and then watches it for the first time what will they think, I wonder... look at the tracks...dabbas, water play at work, phancy dress, heer ranjaha, tuitions, Gopi vahu, oh wait, is there a track?  what conclusion they are going to come to...yeah exactly where CVs want it to be, meaningless. 🤢

Shy Renu awesome avis ⭐️

Ditto there Divs --- right now there is nothing going on...we are grasping at straws considering we have been here since the beginning and have watched the story/relationship unfold.  If someone started after the awards...there is nothing to hold their interest, unless their estrogen overrules their intelligence...and they are right here with us grasping at straws!!!
morning/evening..

@shy & mommy - thanks for the caps & avis.

pondered on something:

March 12-16 -- holi
March 19-23 -- 100 ways to irritate Arnav
March 26-30 -- Musical week [Tadka week]
April 2-6 -- fancy dress competition week
April 9-13 -- adarsh bahu week
 What was the question the rajkumar asks her every night in her dream -

I HOPE TUMHE KOI FARAK NAHIN PADTA????

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??

whut wus it

i have its to know itzzz