Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

ROFL Zoha..🤣🤣

These Raizadas are a kinky bunch, they probably have a slew of rasams related to the "deed" too..Paramparic positions and all..🤣🤣 I can totally imagine AnJhali instructing chotay (considering the woman has no regards of limits whatsoever) "Aise nahin chotey, theek se position assume karo, tumhare jee-jaa-jee ney aise kiya tha.."🤣

Paramparic positions🤣🤣
you never know with the Raizadas 🤣
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

with the Gopi wohu ct she is back to irritate him..  So one week to irritate him again..
Next week will be either one of the play Romeo and Juliet , Laila Majnu, Pride and Prejudice, Saleem Anarkali and again bth realize something happened..  
he recalls terrace scene, she recalls her debt of 300Rs and start a new business again.. 
Teacher, dabba service, next what, dhobi or chikan kari school of learning ?? 

😆 The PH want's to get the nayi soch award for next year SPA or the shining moment or whatever that gopi got.

They are going to drag this till the 28th.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the 35th, AT Barun'ians! 🥳
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DCgirl

I checked the schedule this morning too but don't we have a maha episode coming up? will they show the KKGSR company retreat weekend then?

She might throw a desi party with her desi thumkas for her achievement in such a short period.. 

Why are they promoting their other show in a bad light?? 
i hv watched SNS , she never did any such act of replacing his closets and all.. 
Those shirts are nt gng away frm my mind, they are so awful
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Divi: I know it is shit scary...May 27th is a very very long way..

So all the crap that will happen🤣 u can hear me out all call me Cuckoo😆

Everything started today...First they showed ASR remembering everything while Khushi narrated the story...they could have easily shown Khushi remembering all his sweet Holi Moments with him...and how about how he helped her with her Babuji's medical expenses...(they decided not to show that) So this is the start...

Everyday till the maha episode airs...its going to be ASR...listening to Khushi and watching a changed Khushi...and making him realize that there is something else to the what he saw on that terrace..maybe few more nonsensical Rabba Ve's😆 where he looks into her eyes and questions her...

And then Boom Cartoon Shyam will have a confrontation with Khushi on April 28th🤣..which will be heard accidentally by Arnav ..where finally Khushi might tell Shyam that she hates him...and she should have told the family  or Anjaliji about his intentions long time ago..when sh efounf out his truth...

The world will come crumbling down on Arnav Singh Raizada...which we are going to love and hate at the same time...Love because of the Brilliant performance he is going to give...and Hate because he is going to be shattered..

Ok ..🤣 Should I continue...😆 i have just given u a snapshot for 1 month..and I have more coming up for at least another month..everything is planned😆
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

She might throw a desi party with her desi thumkas for her achievement in such a short period.. 

Why are they promoting their other show in a bad light?? 
i hv watched SNS , she never did any such act of replacing his closets and all.. 
Those shirts are nt gng away frm my mind, they are so awful

What I don't understand is from a serious fight on Thursday how could you goto playing Gopi in 2 episodes? I mean why doesn't she remember Shyam manhandling her in a public place or heckling her marriage to Arnav? what about that broken necklace? I agree with you, if they don't want to use those tracks, why waste screen space?

Again, she is back to 101 ways of annoying ASR... for what? She still wants to get out after she realized her Prince and the beast are the same and it is Arnav? I don't get it? She wants him to throw her out still?
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shy... at this point, I don't even think we will get ahead with the story that much!
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: DCgirl

@ Shy... at this point, I don't even think we will get ahead with the story that much!

Suha..trust me...it will 😆..this maha episode has to be it...we still have 2 whole weeks to the Maha Episode..they cannot show anything else...its a waste..otherwise..its after the Mahaepisode that will be a drag...😆 we wil need a lot of Jooisse😆

I have had enough Sangria to think through this...😆
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

GOD GRANT ME PATIENCE!!!

shybabe thumbnail
What a cutie Renu😍

I am making another one😆