Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 28

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asha...

I am going to sound like a blond... but WTH is IPL...im seeing it everywhere... ðŸ˜†

Aisha,

here you go:

edit: never mind . Renu filled you in😊
Edited by Ariel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dillidikudi

I hope we see Khushi realizing too. It did seem like she was realizing it and then the edit kind of confused me too. The editing is still horrible.

Either way, dont hold your breath that she will process or remember anything she may have realized today. CVs love to butcher her character and make her look silly and shallow.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

😆it Indian Premier League -- Cricket league!!

*face palm*... ðŸ˜†

Thank you ;)

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shalu May 27th finals right..That's scary🤣
CV's will make all the character's unrecognizable by then

what are they going to show in ME then😕
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She's opening one business every other week. By May 27th it with be Jalebi Bai Conglomerates
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

Either way, dont hold your breath that she will process or remember anything she may have realized today. CVs love to butcher her character and make her look silly and shallow.

I agree... Khushi is not gonna remember or act on her realization(?) and Arnav is not gonna remember that Khushi said something to the effect that she dreams about him every night!
Just like Holi confession, this one may come back as one of FB after a while but for now, they won't talk about it and will act like today never happened. CVs have mastered this amnesia game...

DCgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

Shalu May 27th finals right..That's scary🤣

CV's will make all the character's unrecognizable by then

what are they going to show in ME then😕

I checked the schedule this morning too but don't we have a maha episode coming up? will they show the KKGSR company retreat weekend then?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
with the Gopi wohu ct she is back to irritate him..  So one week to irritate him again..
Next week will be either one of the play Romeo and Juliet , Laila Majnu, Pride and Prejudice, Saleem Anarkali and again bth realize something happened..  
he recalls terrace scene, she recalls her debt of 300Rs and start a new business again.. 
Teacher, dabba service, next what, dhobi or chikan kari school of learning ?? 
DCgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

with the Gopi wohu ct she is back to irritate him..  So one week to irritate him again..
Next week will be either one of the play Romeo and Juliet , Laila Majnu, Pride and Prejudice, Saleem Anarkali and again bth realize something happened..  
he recalls terrace scene, she recalls her debt of 300Rs and start a new business again.. 
Teacher, dabba service, next what, dhobi or chikan kari school of learning ?? 

Oh man, Khushi's talents are endless... so maybe dance classes, cooking classes, she sings too right? Aaj dhoop hai suhana... lalalala... so, singing classes!
I love your idea of the plays... I think P&P has been plating out since the beginning, so I think it will be Othello all over again when Shyam brings out the handkie next week maybe?
*head desk*

SunoNa123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DCgirl

Oh man, Khushi's talents are endless... so maybe dance classes, cooking classes, she sings too right? Aaj dhoop hai suhana... lalalala... so, singing classes!
I love your idea of the plays... I think P&P has been plating out since the beginning, so I think it will be Othello all over again when Shyam brings out the handkie next week maybe?
*head desk*

Suha handkie?? i wonder if the Cvs will even remember it..
the dhaga went straight into Glee's hand and here we were all thinking it will reach to Arnav's hand .
What was the point in showing that dhaga if it had to reach Glee?? 

M so tired of this inconsistencies.. And i even dread yo imagine that gopi wohu act.. 
replaced his clothes with such awful shirts😲
he better roam round shirtless than wearing those awful shirts😡