Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Keshriya

How is the 9 yr old then connected to Akash, are they really childhood friends?๐Ÿ˜†

Akash's childhood frnd's bacchi?! ๐Ÿ˜•
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

btw,, Anu Sinnie and Sanjeeda..thanks for those commment at dishwasher!๐Ÿ˜ณ

please there is only room for one dhobi in this forum and that's Payal
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This 9 year old entry..begs this question: what was Akash doing 9 years ago? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

How is the 9 yr old then connected to Akash, are they really childhood friends?๐Ÿ˜†

So, now the responsibility of moving the story forward rests on the shoulders of a 9 year old girl?
or should I say, the responsibility of stalling the progress of the story till the IPL ends?

Bring in Aman please... atleast there would a hope of some grown-up conversations!!!!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Zoha u left me๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ

I m nt irritated with 9 year kid, provided no more OTT(in fact there s already a lot, do't bahdoafy bhoj!)

IAm so sorry sweet heart,, I so lost ma mind at those idiotic comments, I had to control ma language there...I tried hard being patient n soft!!

BTW,,where was I wandering away form this thread the AT and u all warm people,, I just love this adda n u all,,,seriously a bunch of budmash gundas!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: DCgirl

So, now the responsibility of moving the story forward rests on the shoulders of a 9 year old girl?
or should I say, the responsibility of stalling the progress of the story till the IPL ends?

Bring in Aman please... atleast there would a hope of some grown-up conversations!!!!

Hey dat child cud b Aman's bring in a new cool dude 2 play 9 year old's hot dad...kick Shyam...start a track  between Glee n Aman...mature love story๐Ÿ˜
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...being patient can be exhausting...things that we do for BISS. 

Gotti is doling out cr**...cuz he can't take criticism.  His talent he saves for his personal diaries...what we get is fart!

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ariel

This 9 year old entry..begs this question: what was Akash doing 9 years ago? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

tadaaa.. 

akash got married chupke chupke and that 9yr old is his kid.. WTH!
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey dat child cud b Aman's bring in a new cool dude 2 play 9 year old's hot dad...kick Shyam...start a track  between Glee n Aman...mature love story๐Ÿ˜

I'm game... bring it on! I had a secret crush on Aman for a while anyway... who can ignore ASR's right hand๐Ÿ˜‰
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

IAm so sorry sweet heart,, I so lost ma mind at those idiotic comments, I had to control ma language there...I tried hard being patient n soft!!

BTW,,where was I wandering away form this thread and u all warm people,, I just love this add n u all,,,seriously a bunch of budmash gundas!๐Ÿ˜†

Ha Ha Zoha, I m really in a gud mood now...so pulling ur legs!
budmash gundas๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ don know abt others I m accha buccha๐Ÿ˜†