Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

OH MY GOD...

This is so cute and Funny at the same time..

This made up for all the crap episodes this week.

Please continue...

Thank you so much Mittal.πŸ˜³πŸ€—That is the biggest compliment I would have ever got for writing sumthing.πŸ˜›I am so happy that you liked it.
I know the episodes were boring this week.😭 But yesterday's episode  made up for all the crap.πŸ˜ƒ
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

OMG Trupti...is there any way I can click  "Like" a hundred times? Its adorable...as cute as the babies... now Im really looking forward to RaYa having babies and seeing all these cute scenes...

πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.

😳 Thanks a lot LalitaDi for your encouragement. You know why I am saying like that...(very Old )πŸ˜‰
I was feeling so sorry that I couldn't post it that day.😭The day you gave the tasks to us so I thought to write the next part ASAP ...
I am so happy that the purpose to post this part is fulfilled.πŸ˜ƒ
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha!! aaawww thats just too cutee!! Loved your post! Its hilariouss
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First post was superb n dis one is more than that. Hw could u write such awesome story wid funny lines inbetween? 1000*likes. Continue soon.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yet another hilarious post by you Tripthi (i gotto knowur name todayπŸ˜›πŸ˜³)...🀣🀣
pls do continue this series...makes up my mood after the crap episodes like we have seen lately..
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† superb post yaar! just loved it!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was just too good and cute😳
A big Thank You SaniyaπŸ€—...please continue soon😳
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow awesum ,wonderful,nice,cute ,romantic,marvellous what can i say naughty kidzπŸ˜† of raya loved it continue soon 
muaahπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
saniya9919 thumbnail
TVserialfreakjakther, salsaly, mem1, ravichitra, viny_queen, snehalparab 
Thanks a lot guys for the sweet  comments. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› 
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Again a fab and majedhaar future prediction in RAYA's life...Wow u do have a great imagination...reading it made me feel that the kids are real and the dialogues were so cool and funny.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Star Saaniya u are a creative writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Avi. πŸ€— Love your comments.πŸ˜ƒ U felt like the kids are real...😳 that's really so sweet ha...Thanks for that. I was wondering... RaYa ke kids ke liye sab 'firangi kids' ke pics daal rahi hun main.πŸ˜†