Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Cute.Sadaf, thank you for pm.

Oh my goodness, it was fabulous.  The first part just broke my heart.  You are so talented with words dear.  The fight with ASR hate/love within is expressed exceptionally.  It was as if I became part of his brain listening to all his painful emotions.  Emotion Screams was superior too.  Thank you.  I hope you are using this talent in your life.  Punkin 
krisrama thumbnail
Loved it. Poem is great. My best wishes to you for writing so beautifully and capturing each and every emotion.
arnshi thumbnail
Sorry got late...as usual Beautiful...πŸ‘.
Loved the epi...felt bad for khushi...poor girl...arnie boi has to work hard for apology...but man he is hurt tooπŸ˜”
asumi thumbnail
how true! mohabbat door jane na dey!!! loved the episode and your post too!!! superb analysis of a sweet episode!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Oh Sadaf..!! πŸ€— Again a beautiful write up for a beautiful episode!! Loved it!! And dont even ask how many times I have watched the episode till now..!! It was ah.. so good!!

The beauty and the pride, the hurt and the anxiety, the love and the longing..!!! It was all so evident in the episode..! Mohabbat door jaane na de.. so true..!

Your poem.. especially the below lines captured the whole essence of it so beautifully..

All I could do is to stand there with tears in my eyes..
And watch you losing from my sight..
Come back to me, these walls of my life are nothing without you..

Wow!! Simply superb!!

Thank you Shweta. I'm delighted you always enjoy reading. Oh ask me, i can't tell you the exact figure how many time i have watched the episode and yet its stiff to get over. His restiveness wipes off his all rant in seconds, such as a power of true love. Hope they both found solace some day. 

Thank you for loving the verses also. Its so sweet of you. πŸ€—

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love your new ID...and what a beautiful post!
Love Emotions scream!