Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mohabbat Dur Jaane Naa Dey. * Updated* - Page 2

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful Sadaf.. πŸ€— 

He might say it loud and clear that she doesnt mean anything but he is the worst affected when she isnt around.. I hope love finds a way for these two and soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3striix_zariah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post! 
These lines are just beautiful:
As, Arnav returns to his castle sound of silence grows, every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, as he stays in the dark castle and returns back from the work.

Indeed the minutes felt longer to him...he was missing khushi a lot!
Today's episode was lovely! Only weird thing was that khushi was missing for two days and it took him so long to react πŸ˜† 
He relalizes her worth in his life more when she starts giving him the silent treatment.
vimmiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good episode and good words from your side.  Today I loved Khushi for the women in her.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Geet24

Hey Sadaf...

Its such a beautiful post πŸ‘ I really loved it Dear...

Loved today's episode a lot... For the first time i feel that sometimes pain is also beautiful when our closest loved one is involved in it... Cried for both ArHi today...

Thank you geet for loving it. πŸ˜³ The episode was really heart touching , though didn't we all know that everytime Khushi changes her directions from his side , he becomes as a crazy creature who forgets himself and just desperately seeks for her. πŸ˜³
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Thank you geet for loving it. πŸ˜³ The episode was really heart touching , though didn't we all know that everytime Khushi changes her directions from his side , he becomes as a crazy creature who forgets himself and just desperately seeks for her. πŸ˜³

Yes yes... How can i forget it Dear?!

I remember... and i love Arnav when he becomes that CRAZY CREATURE...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
DiamondLife thumbnail
beautifull..heart touching episode..
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very heart touching ...sadaf..just like today..

i loved the silence and the space..very much needed for both of them...

lovely babe
-Deepali- thumbnail
awesome update sadaf as usueal..loves the update throughout reading..beautiful episode and you put the title perfect
Dark-Hues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ainimonaya

sadaf πŸ€—finally commenting on ur post, in time..❀️
stunning post, gorgeous wordings!❀️

now he doesn't find the reason to smile,his mornings are not cheerful as they were earlier...awww man this is so beautiful! β€οΈ

after holi n heer ranja epi this episode was rely a worth watch! 
how painful is for her to see her man loving others so deeply and hating her so immensly..though he just wants her to see , in this way!
finally the man is recognizing her worth,only 2 days have made him crazy,restless ,what will happen if she will leave him after 6 months..o i so wish to see this😍...totally awwwful moments,one of the bests!
wonderfully captured sadaf😳

Thank you Aini. I'm really thankful that you loved the post. 😳Yes , he has turned out a ruthless beast for her as he is oblivious from the fact that she is naive and blameless ; until he finds out the real truth he'd be like this or may be not. As far as the episode is concerned so ya , the man has gone berserk when he didn't found her at any corner of the house so ultimately it'd become impossible for him to live without her after 6months. That will be another tragic curve in the story.  

Dark-Hues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supermom1

Have always admired your poetic writings and the way you pen down their emotions in your beautiful words. But your words today actually brought tears in my eyes. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much for your reading and loving me writings. I'm really grateful. πŸ˜³ It means lots to me.