Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

the bua was influencing payal and palak today as predicted

Yes, but how long will she able to influence them. She may be able to manipulate the adults by her words but not much with children.

Once they will love Arati as their own mother, Bua will be kicked out of the stadium like a footballπŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shubi, love how u doing, hope u feeling better now...big big hugs!  It would be better from Panku na...motu golu would just engulf u in his bahon!  πŸ˜³

Kya hoga nimmo...oh my that serial was hilarious.🀣

jikky_84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

She has surely made an enemy of her mother-in-law with this defiance! But Gayatri has been demanding all kinds f things during this marriage - first the name change, then the kanyadaan by Garima, and then leaving Ansh etc etc. so its a good thing that Aarti has entered the house with a superhit gesture of open defiance.

Waise Yash was not too happy with his mother's behaviour today ... this chaap incident plus also that Ansh soosoo and Vdhi incident!

What I don't understand is their effort to give evrything of Arpita to Arati is just to give her that place or to remove Arpita and her mystry from their houseπŸ˜•
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jikky_84

What I don't understand is their effort to give evrything of Arpita to Arati is just to give her that place or to remove Arpita and her mystry from their houseπŸ˜•

Jikki, I feel certain there must be some big mystery regarding Arpita's death. These Scindias are very afraid of Arpita's parents and somehow desperately trying to get Aarti to fill Arpita's place ... wonder what the back story is!
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel its Gayatri way of telling Aarti that all she is in the house is a replacement and she doesnt have her own identity.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Yes, but how long will she able to influence them. She may be able to manipulate the adults by her words but not much with children.

Once they will love Arati as their own mother, Bua will be kicked out of the stadium like a footballπŸ˜†

Well it just explains where all that negative behavior towards Aarti was coming from. Payal sticking her tongue out at Aarti on various occasions.  them trying to remind their father about there mother the night before the sangeet.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi :Wowww what a goal spl analysis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘..too good ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yup Aarti does the deciding goal today after Yash gives him the silent ishaara of foulplay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..that whole talking through eyes was beautifully done ...the way Aarti realised whats going in Yash's heart and then successfully does the goal was spot on ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ansh really scored some brownie points from his new papa by getting his blessings in car itself when Yash puts his hand on Ansh's head so lovingly ..this was the moment ..so beautifull 😳😳😳😳

Patidi tomorrow will do the final goal which might give mini heart attack to Gayatri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shubhi :Wowww u gave a fantastic summary of every characters in this week's story ...too good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...even I felt a bit letdown with Vidhi's kids ..dint make much of an impression ..but rest was all perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️

jikky_84 thumbnail
@jyoti, the good point here is Gayatri's dislike is not just for Arati, its for Paridi also. So, Arati won't be alone in anything even if yash is not around, Paridi will give full support, and both Arati and Paridi can have a football match with Gayatri ball πŸ˜† πŸ˜† with Vidhi being the fair refereeπŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who needs words when you have a soul connection? 😍

We all went into this episode eager for Aarti and Yash to talk but we were treated to something even better. Yes, I rushed home and caught the episode online because I couldn't stand the suspense.

Thanks Jyo, so much, for opening the thread today on short notice! πŸ€—

To say I loved everything about this episode and thought it was a work of art would be such an understatement! It honestly touched my very soul and I feel warm, fuzzy and uplifted. This is just what I was expecting as a viewer from the show and today I got it and more!

The scene with the Dubeys had me bawling my eyes out. The Dubeys are now left with their lives so empty and their hearts full. I love how well they complemented each other as a couple. While Shobha broke down immediately at the bidhaai and Dubey was there to support her, Dubey was the one who completely lost it once the realisation really hit him at home but Shobha was there as his pillar. I loved the symbolism when she took the ball out of his hands and put her own in it. They are all they have now and they have to be each others' everything. I thought this was a really interesting perspective on what it means to have daughters, thrown into high relief by this couple who had originally had a son, whom they failed to raise right and now a daughter by whom they had done right.

Ugh, Bua clearly gets a fix out of manipulating those weaker than herself. But I like her as a vehicle for the story. What she has told the girls makes an interesting challenge for both Aarti and Yash as they will have to battle the girls' prejudgments. The dangerous thing about Bua that we have all discussed, is that her manipulation is always based on fact and observation. Here it will be much harder to shake Payal and Palak's misconception because it is based on the truth of Ansh getting to sit with their dad when they didn't. Smart lady, that Bua.

For some reason though I get the feeling that she doesn't just resent Aarti but doesn't trust her. Maybe she sees it as impossible for someone to be as selfless as Aarti needs to be for her role in this marriage. I would buy that, because the same way Mansi's brainwashing can be defended, what are the chances that Aarti is the exception?

Ansh's susu dilemma was a very telling scene. By leaving Aarti without any help, Gayatri wanted to make her point, her reasoning for no Ansh, valid. But thankfully the logic, that there are so many people to take care of him, prevailed and Panku came to the rescue, god bless him! But I am glad Yash caught a glimpse of is mother's ways. He seemed almost appalled by her behaviour towards an innocent and uncomfortable child!

And finally the crown jewel of today's episode! Everybody that I managed to read has already waxed eloquent about this so i won't say to much but just that I loved how Aarti looked at Gayatri, looked and SP and looked at Yash before she made that decision. She clearly marked Yash as the most important relationship she has in this house and his will and feelings override all others.

This whole exchange since yesterday reminded me of that last dialogue in the movie "Pretty Woman" where Richard Gere asks, and what does the princess do after her knight rescues her (or something to that effect) and Julia Roberts replies, "She rescues him right back!"

Today was Aarti rescuing Yash right back. Yesterday, without her having to say anything he solved the whole situation with Ansh much to her delight. Some people were asking why he had to be the hero there. But it was a situation in which despite wanting to, Aarti could not ask for what she wanted. And today, Yash was in a similar situation where what he held most dear was threatened and he was not in a position to ask for it to be different. It was heart rending to see the usually masterfully controlled man unable to control certain actions, he almost reacted physically and verbally out of impulse and even though he didn't quite manage him, even this much of a display is a surprise from Yash. But Aarti understood his majboori and being in a position to act, rescued him.

Finally, I have read a lot of discussion that Aarti put her mark first, before Arpita's. This is one way of looking at it and I want to add one more. As well as being before, Aarti also added her chaap to the left of Arpita's. In Hindu mythology the left signifies the feminine. It is associated with things that are not explicable like intuition, emotion, unselfishness while the right side is associated with logic, facts and self-interest. We know that Aarti is an embodiment of the former but does the latter say anything about Arpita, though maybe only in relation to Aarti?

Also I thought it was very symbolic to see Aarti's dark red, intense chaap next to Arpita's faded one that seemed almost sepulchral in comparison.
jikky_84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I feel its Gayatri way of telling Aarti that all she is in the house is a replacement and she doesnt have her own identity.

Yes, exactly that is what they want to prove, Arati don't have her own idetity but alas, Yash and Arati will prove Gayatri everytime wrong, today was just the beginning, match abhi baki hai yaarπŸ˜†