Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww  what an episode especially the last scene where Aarti gives Gayatri a big indirect slap by putting the hand mark besides Arpita's hand-mark instead of on top of Arpita's hand ...And Yash gives her a smile indicating his support ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gayatri is a fuse bulb because Aarti does not listen to Gayatri's words and puts hand mark on Arpita's hand mark ⭐️⭐️⭐️

And in precap Paridi kicks that rice wala kalash like a football and enters the house ..both Aarti and Paridi walk off like princess leaving behind Gayatri

what a kantaap to Gayatri ...buhahahaha 😆😆😆😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There were three scene which i completly loved and enjoyed...

First AarYa's drive along with Ansh.. all the way Ansh was doing the chatta-batter..😆 and the way Yash caressed Ansh's hair and hold his cheek...😛

Second the way Aarti made her hand-mark  near to Arpitha's but not on Arpitha's...👏

and Third in precap the way Prateek's wife kicked the kalash like a football...😆 
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geets! Can u share Panku with me? 😳 Love him ❤️😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Hand mark symbolism

Aarti puts her hand-mark not only besides Arpita's hand mark but also before the hand-mark of Arpita on the wall  ..that is Aarti's hand-mark is first ...and then second is Arpita's hand-mark besides Aarti's hand mark  which means in future Aarti will make her first position in Yash's heart and will not remain tagged as second wife forever ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yash too has given a positive verdict with his smile ...

this is one couple who can understand each other's feelings without any use of words but only through eyes 😳...Aarti could read the discomfort and restless feeling in Yash's eyes when Gayatri asked Aarti to put her hand-mark on Arpita's hand-mark ..Aarti could feel that Yash does not want this but is not able to voice it out since there r so many ladies around and its a ritual done by ladies and so a man voicing out there will not look good

So Aarti silently respects Yash's decision which she can see it in Yash's eyes and puts the hand-mark besides Arpita's hand mark thus leaving everyone stunned but Yash is pleased and happy with Aarti's decision ...

Woww such a good understanding even before they talk 👏👏👏👏
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was indeed beautiful episode, loved the understanding between them

Beware Gayatri, she is not Arpita, she is our JKR😛 I think Arpita might be very nice but not very strong..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Because of the precap and car ride promo, today I was ready to watch and happy.. Paisa vasool episode...

Thanks to Dailymotion, could watch it quickly... Updated my views in the 1st page...

And tomorrow also, I will be there in the front row to watch how Paridi kicks the rice bowl...

@ Jyoti, I also wrote about Arati taking 1st place in Yash's life ahead of Arpita... Same thoughts😊
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Pennu :Loved those 3 scenes really ..the episode was beautifully done where silence of both spoke volumes 😳😳

I m so glad that Gayatri is getting such good kantaaps from his bahus ..one kicking kalash like football and another putting hand mark opposite to where sasuma said ..woww ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We all were expecting Yash and Aarti to have a conversation but no hope we get to see their interaction atleast in the next week I cant say next episode bcoz of all the post marriage rituals they may not get time and coming to today's episode :

Liked Aarti today how she dint accept what Gayatri said and put the hand stamps separately this means that she will not take the identity of Arpita but will make her own identity, I think this is first time Aarti saw Yash's feeling for his wife though she didn't like what was she said to do she was about to do but when she saw Yash's sad face she understood his feelings and put the hand stamps separately. Way to go Aarti loved ur courage👏. As Vidhi said only after making the hand stamps they are allowed inside Aarti made her separate hand stamps as though indirectly telling them I came in her place not to take her place but to make her own identity. I feel bad that everytime Aarti will have to face samething in future too.

In yesterday's episode Yash did respect Aarti feelings understood her and solved her problem and today it was Aarti's turn loved their understanding thought they haven't spoken a lot to each other. Yash was grateful when he saw wht Aarti did he understood that Aarti will never take place of Arpita in his house but will make her own place.Now even if Mama Scindia creates any problem in Monday's episode Yash will support Aarti and be at her side.Waiting for the Monday's episode 😍

The less we talk about bua is better how can she poison the minds of small kids, Aarti will really have to put great effort now.Except the bua's part the episode was gud little disappointment about the conversation of Yash and Aarti hope to get it soon 

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Arati is going to be No 1 in Yash's life after some time... by pushing Arpita's memories down... She kept her marks in front of Arpita's  - Symbolic

Adolutely, Arati is going to take a place much higher than Arpita in Yash's life. Even though, she have misconceptions about Yash, she was able to read his feelings wit out words.They are perfect for each other.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo..
 Now i feel bad for Gayathri...
she is kicked from all the directions...😆😭