Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Indu :Exactly ...she really dint bother about what others r thinking 😳...Its because she knows that when Yash's mother made a decision against Ansh ,even Yash dint bother about it and gave the verdict in Ansh's favour and so this time its her duty to do the same for Yash 😳...

She knows after this ,she might go down in Gayatri's eyes but she will definitely go up and make a spl place in Yash's eyes 😳😳

Jyo: (bold) That last eyelock yesterday, between Gayatri and Aarti, was so poignant and in a way a mirror to the forthcoming saas-bahu relationship...Where Gayatri's look was worried with a tinge of anger, Aarti had a look of pure, honest defiance with a brightness (tez) that only one who is on right can have.😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: InduG64

Gayatri's prophetic words, which will come true later:

"For his wife, Yash negated his mother's say. God knows what all he will do for this girl."😊

😳😳😳😳😳😳

Yash test of love for Aarti will come once Prashant truth will b out and Prashant might demand Aarti-Ansh back ...
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys! I just wrote a small OS. Do have a look 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Indu :The look which Aarti gave to her Sasuma was more of a look of today's woman who is indirectly making a statement to her mother-in-law that she is not going to tolerate any injustice done against her and wont b supressed under their  command as well if its unfair ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
A blissful weekend... Normally in any show, friday evening will be left with a cliff... for people to ponder over, ... but thanks to CVs... They have not stopped at Arati waiting with hands over Arpita's marks... They showed us she printing them ...

After that,  one more gift is given in the precap... Pardi kicking the rice kalash... Wah... Great weekend... Whenever I remember PV, smile is  coming..
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aarti made a statement through her hand imprint. She does not want to erase Arpita's memories from that house. She will create her own place in the house without disturbing the imprints of her predecessor.  She will never want to take Arpita's place in Yash's life.  His first wife's memories will always be with him. Right now he is still hurting from her loss but in future he will look back on those memories fondly and not with pain of having lost her because Aarti would have carved her own place in his heart and his life.

His family does not seem to understand that the new bride can peacefully coexist with the memories of the old.  They want her to replace the old bride in every way possible but then she is a separate individual with her own thoughts and feelings and Aarti just showed them the first step towards what she will accomplish in time in the Scindia house.

She did it not only for herself (because she never felt comfortable taking Arpita's place) but  also for Yash. She could well read the discomfort in his eyes to see her override his dead wife's imprints and promptly placed her hands next to the imprint. Since she placed her imprint at the edge of the wall it indicates that she would be the final and ultimate woman in his life. There is no space for any other imprints. It also indicates that she will not aspire prominence in the family, satisfied to be at the corner of the house but her humility will win Yash over.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Indu :The look which Aarti gave to her Sasuma was more of a look of today's woman who is indirectly making a statement to her mother-in-law that she is not going to tolerate any injustice done against her and wont b supressed under their  command as well if its unfair ...⭐️

@Jyo: (bold) And the way they have etched out Aarti's character so far, she will not come out all guns blazing...like Jhansi ki rani...but her stands will be in the lines of what we saw yesterday: quietly defiant yet respectful with lot of dignity and straightforwardness and , most importantly, with head held high.😃
Scindia's are in for some big surprises. I had written here earlier once that they made a huge error of judgment when they chose Aarti...They thought Aarti was this bechari, abla, besahara vidhwa nari and that  they were doing this huge Godlike favor to her by giving her a place in their family...😡 

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti :Always expect u to bring the best explanation of such symbolic scenes 👏👏👏

I agree Scindia family is somewhere insecure of this whole punarvivah and so r trying hard to replace Arpita with Aarti ...but here Aarti is fighting her own battle of her own identity in that house and the battle already started from the hand-print which was supported by Yash too 😳...

Best part is after putting her separate hand-print ,Aarti looks straight in Gayatri's eyes with confidence without any fears or guilt because she got that confidence from Yash's silent look of happiness and conviction and so after getting that support from her husband ,she too is confident enough to keep her own separate identity in the family intact

@Indu :I m sure Gayatri will get a good reality chk now ..she made a wrong judgement for both bahus 😆..one bahu revolts against her by putting her spearate hand-print and another bahu kicks the kalash like a football 😆😆

@Apoorvafan :Agree ..never thought a weekend can b so peacefull 😃😃...for once CVs hv given us all the positive feel to look forward to Monda episode without any tension or fears 😳
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone!!

Made some Avis

Set #1

Set #2

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu: I loved your point about the kids! I have been noticing this as well. They are not just props or novelty entertainment on this show but their own little characters that play an essential role in the story. We have seen more of Ansh so far because he is more talkative and has gotten exponentially more screen time but Payal and Palak have made their mark as well, especially in the consequences of nobody properly explaining Aarti's role in their lives to them.

@Indu and Jyo: Your discussion is making my stomach flutter and melting my heart like butter! 😃

@Opti: I loved the observation you made that Aarti putting her mark on the left side left room for nobody after her. She would be the last woman in Yash's life!