6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by skanda12

Ooh, I also forgot, I know you went to hospital, na? 😲Sorry, sorry, sorry *holds ears and begs* πŸ˜”

How are you? What happened?😲

*Pulls your cheeks & exculpates* πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Im good now...almost recovered πŸ˜ƒ
Had food-poisoning & Viral saath saath πŸ˜†
awesome wonderful lovely episode. πŸ‘ no other words to describe as of now πŸ˜† 

first i like this newly wedded couple who won't talk but they speak with their eyes and their actions which are even more louder. πŸ‘

@Jyoti!! i agree with u. when she has placed her hand marks in front of Arpita's i too felt the same as u described. She will def. remove the second wife tag.

loved the scene of Ansh n Yash in the car. 😍

and the Yash's helpless was perfectly shown when Aarti was asked to put her hand marks over Arpita's. and later his expressions and that one smile spoke everything he wanted to. ⭐️

There too i felt they spoke with their eyes and their hearts were already bonded which was shown very very cutely. What ever was in Yash mind, Aarti showed it in her actions. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ a perfect couple. πŸ‘

after watching Aarti's actions, i mean her determination of separating her marks from Arpita's; what ever family members may think about her, she will never hurt her husband at first place. and it also indicates she will def. make her place in the hearts of her family members in future. the tag of Arpita will be erased with her good deeds and her behaviour. and her identity remains for ever.

Precap: Entering with Ansh - i think it can be indicated that she is not alone who is entering in to this family but Ansh is also a part of the family now. and she will see to it that he gets proper attention as Payal n Palak too. i may be wrong in predicting this. that's what i felt after seeing it.

Paridi - πŸ˜† like a foot ball πŸ˜† may be it indicates her carelessness towards family or towards all this rituals and all.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
Loved today's episode. The silence spoke volumes and just by it Aarti was able to understand Yash. I loved the fact that she put her handprints next to Arpita's and not over. It shows that she doesn't want to take over Arpita's place but instead make her own place in Yash's life.
Originally posted by jyoti06

Wowww  what an episode especially the last scene where Aarti gives Gayatri a big indirect slap by putting the hand mark besides Arpita's hand-mark instead of on top of Arpita's hand ...And Yash gives her a smile indicating his support ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gayatri is a fuse bulb because Aarti does not listen to Gayatri's words and puts hand mark on Arpita's hand mark ⭐️⭐️⭐️

And in precap Paridi kicks that rice wala kalash like a football and enters the house ..both Aarti and Paridi walk off like princess leaving behind Gayatri

what a kantaap to Gayatri ...buhahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When I first saw it I thought it meant that Aarti is not in the Scindia household to replace Arpita but to create an identity of her own in everyone's heart and Yash's. But your interpretation makes sense too. That she will not remain second fiddle. Similar to the rice she carries Ansh while doing the rasam. Saying if the people can accept her in the household they might as well accept him too.

My take done on pg 1 ,..all read it haan πŸ˜›

Points to ponder πŸ˜›

1) Somewhere once again its proved that in AarYa's case one's weakness becomes another person's strength ...yesterday when Aarti fell weak during Ansh case ,Yash became her strength and solved the case 😳 ;Today when Yash was falling weak during this hand-print fiasco and wanted hard to tell plss dont put the hand print over my Arpita but was not able to voice it out , Aarti became Yash's strength by putting the hand-print besides Arpita's hand-print 😳😳😳...Perfect example of ideal and understanding couple ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2)In precap Aarti properly puts down the rice-kalash while Paridi kicks it like a football πŸ˜†,..Is it an indication that Paridi will kick all relationships like a football too in the house πŸ˜•πŸ˜† while Aarti will slowly start connecting all relationships together in a bond 😳
Originally posted by jikky_84

@skanda, awesome analysis

Yes, I loved the silent conversations between Yash and Arati, how easily today she understood what Yash wanted without his single word like yesterday Yash stood for her. 

This shows, even if the whole famil turns against them, they will support and stand by each other

Thanks Jikki!

Arre, that silent telepathy between Aarti and Yash was absolutely super, na?

It went on for full 5 or 6 minutes, but how beautifully both acted. There were silent messages going across between them just through the eyes!😍😍😍😍😍
the bua was influencing payal and palak today as predicted
Originally posted by skanda12

Thanks Jikki!

Arre, that silent telepathy between Aarti and Yash was absolutely super, na?

It went on for full 5 or 6 minutes, but how beautifully both acted. There were silent messages going across between them just through the eyes!😍

True, sometimes silence speaks much more than words and this suits absolutely for AryaπŸ˜ƒ
She was able to see the restlessness and sadness in Yash's eyes...beautiful...😊
@Jyoti: Superb analysis today!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

And you have made the same points as I have so we are thinking similarly! And I knew Jyoti, when they were showing that silent eye-talk between Yash and Aarti, that you will surely love it and make a note of it in detail in your analysis! I thought that was a smashing scene. See, the scene was really long in terms of time usage. But not a word was spoken, but Aarti looked at Yash and saw his feelings in his eyes, and between them so many eye-messages passed ... uff! I had gooseflesh seeing that scene!

And as you say, yesterday he was able to telepathically understand that she wanted Ansh not to be left behind, and today she telepathicaly understood he did not want Arpita's chaap to be destroyed. Arre wah!πŸ˜ƒ

She has surely made an enemy of her mother-in-law with this defiance! But Gayatri has been demanding all kinds f things during this marriage - first the name change, then the kanyadaan by Garima, and then leaving Ansh etc etc. so its a good thing that Aarti has entered the house with a superhit gesture of open defiance.

Waise Yash was not too happy with his mother's behaviour today ... this chaap incident plus also that Ansh soosoo and Vdhi incident!
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubhika124

Geets! Can u share Panku with me? πŸ˜³ Love him β€οΈπŸ˜†

Ok why not, I will share, motu golu is just too adorable yaar 😳😳😳😳

I just love his character so much! 😳😳😳😳