Hitler Didi

Where is Inder Sharma?

hrsriks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,  I am reading posts and replies galore on the Inshi moment today. I was also very happy to see that. ( I expected something more from Indu, but I will not say it now. Everybody is in a very happy mood and I don't want to be the villain ðŸ˜Š).

But in the euphoria of the Inshi scene, I want to draw our attention to the more serious and important thing - Mandira's case. The main and most important witness is Inder Sharma. The precap shows that he has disappeared.. When Rishi asks her where Inder is, she says - "Bhagode hain, bhag gaye".

But seeing Inder Sharma's assurance to Indira the night before, I am really wondering if he ran away. Is there more to this? Is he kidnapped now? By Sameer's men?

If Inder is not there, then there is no witness to prove that Sameer was in SN. Sameer may get away. And if he gets away, the Sharmas are finished...and trouble is never over for Rishi and Indu..

Your thoughts please...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maybe kidnapped...by sameer...
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After inder sharma assurance my feeling was same as u said...he cant ran away, something has happened to him.
And about case, the medical report is still there (hope sam ne uss report ko na badal di ho).
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Good post:i also think he did not runaway he may be kidnapped or Jhumpa was not in favour of him witnessing the case...to ponder on.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
me 2 feel inder sharma hasnt ran away. maybe he is kidnapped by sam/ simi? or had some sort of an accident (again caused by these 2). but if anything happens to the main witness, this cud indirectly weaken sams case becoz at present he is the only 1 who has a motive to cause some harm to inder. abt the case, mandiras med reports r yet to come out. lets hope they dont get tampered wid
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vidit is on the road to recovery. Maybe he will prove to be the witness that Mandira needs. He was also there when Sameer left SN.
hrsriks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

me 2 feel inder sharma hasnt ran away. maybe he is kidnapped by sam/ simi? or had some sort of an accident (again caused by these 2). but if anything happens to the main witness, this cud indirectly weaken sams case becoz at present he is the only 1 who has a motive to cause some harm to inder. abt the case, mandiras med reports r yet to come out. lets hope they dont get tampered wid

@bold: Hmm.. you are soo right !!!! But I think, next week again we will have a little tension. If the medical reports get tampered or if something happens to Radhe (god forbid!!!), then Rishi has nothing to present at all... (remember Radhe is supposed to get the lab reports and Inder is missing anyway)...

Hope things work out well...
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In Case He is Kidnapped By Sameer Men's Then Also No Problem.

Have Faith On Delhi Police & Rishi. They will definitely find Inder & Present Him in court. In case they can not present Inder on time then they can take time from court ie a Date(Tarikh)  

And Inder is not going to die so early... After all the entire story is Based On Inder-Indira ... As Inder is the reason of Indira becoming Hitler. 

And BTW Inder has to get ill further for More Indira-Rishi Romantic scenes...😉
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think he will come.
atleast some drama requires to increase viewers bp.