Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

04/06: He missed me; he missed me not...

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all welcome back!!!! so nice to c that your pointwas are back!!!

absolutely awesome epi!!! loved it...
loved when khushi said how he can b different for two people n loved when he went to apologise! both barun n sanaya were excellent 👏

n he missed her too!!! remembered 'I just cant get you off of my mind...'

edited:
am i the first one to comment???? woohooo 😛
first time first 😆 Edited by Chicane - 12 years ago
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see you bavk with a post and yep it waz a great episode. Loved the way he missed her great going kushi finally she gave it to him where it hurst this is what i wamted her to do from the begining
arshi1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pearl so good to see you back!! Your pointwas are always so fun to read. I love the new style so please do continue with your regular updates. As for the episode, yep it was flawless and hats off to the team for another brilliant episode! 👏
-carpediem- thumbnail
Loved all the pointwas...i'm happy thta u started posting this again
blue_sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...got to see your pointwaas after a long and boring exams...in which we all have written crap...but thats besides the point...a really well executed episode...gave a trailor of whats lays ahead for us...and i am really looking forward to it...u really have voiced everything that i felt in today's episode so i don't need to elaborate more...Barun was fabulous... mind-blowing acting!!!
finally the CVs are hearing us..
yeahhh!!!!
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Dear... Missed ur posts..
Loved all the pointwas... :-D
ItsPearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Chicane

first of all welcome back!!!! so nice to c that your pointwas are back!!!

absolutely awesome epi!!! loved it...
loved when khushi said how he can b different for two people n loved when he went to apologise! both barun n sanaya were excellent 👏

n he missed her too!!! remembered 'I just cant get you off of my mind...'

edited:
am i the first one to comment???? woohooo 😛
first time first 😆

LOL!!! I have never till date had got the pleasure of commenting on anything first!!! 😆...!!! She's gonna be there on - in - over - below - all around his mind - how can he possibly take her off?!?!?!? 😉...!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blue_sapphire

wow...got to see your pointwaas after a long and boring exams...in which we all have written crap...but thats besides the point...a really well executed episode...gave a trailor of whats lays ahead for us...and i am really looking forward to it...u really have voiced everything that i felt in today's episode so i don't need to elaborate more...Barun was fabulous... mind-blowing acting!!!

finally the CVs are hearing us..
yeahhh!!!!

Seriously!!! Crap has become synonymous to our answers in the papers! 😆😉😛

Barun was at his best today!!! No wonder he has sooo much fan-following! He is brilliant in his alone shots! 😊...

Yeah, well said - if this is the trailor - then picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TeleFan

Nice to see you bavk with a post and yep it waz a great episode. Loved the way he missed her great going kushi finally she gave it to him where it hurst this is what i wamted her to do from the begining

Maybe they realized what went wrong - and if this is how CVs rectify their errors from the past; then I adore them! And because of today's episode, I can take some more s**t from them in case they lose it again; because I know they bounce back magnificently! 

I'm lovin' it..!!