Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mohabbat Door Jaane Na Dey

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My heart went out to both Arnav and Khushi today..Both are hurting, both are in anguish, both are trying and failing miserably at trying to feign indifference..Yes, they themselves are partly to blame for the mess they are in, but still, you cannot help but feel sorry for these two, who are suffering for no reason, each starved of the others love  which they think they can never have, without knowing that what they seek, what they desire, is already theirs..

Khushi, true to her name, always spreads happiness and colour wherever she went..She loves selflessly, fully, wholeheartedly, and asked for nothing in return..But with Arnav its different..It was one thing if she loved him while knowing that he doesn't know how to love with all his heart and soul..However, she knows this is not the case, if he wants to, then Arnav too can love without any restrain, he too can love selflessly, just like he loves his sister..AnJhali's well being, her happiness, is of utmost value to him, so much so that the Great Arnav Singh Raizada has went on and probably read everything there is to read about pregnancy on the internet, in various books..There he was, fussing over his sister, admonishing her for not taking care of herself properly, doting over her, and the same man had nothing but bitter, vitriolic words for Khushi..Was Khushi jealous of the attention and love Arnav shared on AnJhali? No, she wasn't jealous, she was just heartbroken to see what she was missing out on, her heart ached with the deepest sense of loss, for her hearts most potent desire, which was to be loved back by the man she perhaps loves the most in the world, would never come true..

Khushi, true to her selfless nature, gave into every one of Arnav's demands..If he didn't want to hear her voice, then she wouldn't talk to him, if he didn't want to see her face, then she would stay out of his sight..If her consistent chatter, her things scattered around his room annoyed him, then she would stow it all away..She is tired of fighting now, tired of trying to get an answer out of him..The thought that she did something to cause him immense pain is still clawing at her, so if removing herself from his sight can give him some amount of comfort, then so be it..Little did she know that by doing that, she took away his peace of mind, his happiness, his life, away from him...

Now let is come to Arnav Singh Raizada..The man who claims to hate Khushi, the man who claims to be disgusted by her very presence, the man who cringes at the very idea of even sharing breathing space with her..Look at his plight today..He kept trying to reassure himself that he was happy Khushi was not talking much, he was happy Khushi wasn't around the room, he was pacifying his mind that the peace and quiet environment was most welcome..But in reality, the silence was out to haunt him..His room, or rather their room, was barren without her tinkling laughter adorning every nook and cranny, it was desolate without her incessant chatter..She went and took away everything good, everything pure, everything nice, with her..The colors, the laughter, the lighthearted banter, everything was gone..He missed her, he missed her terribly..Yes, he hates her for trying to ruin his sister's life, yes he is disgusted by her for still trying to get close to Shyam, but above all of this, he still loves her beyond any reason, beyond the sense of right or wrong, beyond the concept of lies and truth..None of if matters at the end, all that matters is he loves her, and he will continue to love her until his last breath, and perhaps even after..❀️I  always thought he married her for the same reason, he could have sent her out of the country, made sure she never saw Shyam again, thereby effectively putting an end to Shyam's obsession, but he chose to marry her..Not for AnJhali's sake, but for his own sake, for his treacherous heart bled at the thought of parting from her, for despite her 'betrayal' his heart still longed to be with her.."I can't let you go", he said it himself, didn't he? He is nothing without her..I don't know what it was about the last scene, was it the wide angle shot, the sad Rabba Vey BG, or the lost puppy look on his gave as he looks around to catch a glimpse of her, but the scene touched me immensely..Look at the way his eyes light up when he hears her voice, as if he was a traveling through a desert and finally found an oasis..Must say, brilliantly acted by Barun, kudos to him!πŸ‘

All in all, I loved today's episode..CVs, see this is what we want to see..Khushi maintaining her dignity and self respect, Arnav and Khushi both loving each other deeply and unconditionally beyond the concepts of right or wrong..We got to see the manifestation of that love from Arnav's side today, can we also please see it from Khushi's side too? He missed her, can you show us how she missed him too?? You always give us a lot of insight into Arnav's mind, how he is feeling, what he is going through, please do the same with Khushi too..You finally seem to have come back on track, hopefully this whole beauty and the beast story telling incident won't take away from the intensity of this MU track once again..

Random Musings:

1) Thank you ever so much for inserting Khushi's flaskbacks when Arnav's eyes fall on the Salman Khan poster..I would have never lived down the horror of seeing the great ASR staring at Sallu Baba's poster with Rabba Vey in the BG!πŸ˜†

2) Shyam, what the? So much hullabaloo for getting a glimpse of his wallet? Couldn't you have hired a pickpocketer?πŸ˜†

3)Where is HariPrakash?? Who is this new guy?? Arrey oh CVs, kitne Prakash the??πŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
*Back with my edit*

Hey Tanu, a beautiful post from you after a beautiful, touching episode. Loved, loved every word you wrote dear, yeah, these two are so unlucky, that they cannot even have what's rightfully theirs already, star-crossed lovers for sure. πŸ˜­

Khushi's pain & angst, not jealousy, to see the man she loves showering infinite love & care on his sister but not a trace of it anywhere for her just broke my heart today. On the contrary she's dealt with harsh & caustic words, gets pushed & pulled, dropped & roughed-up, treated essentially worse than a slave, yet not a word of pain from her lips. She has done everything he's asked of her and more, yet, nothing she does seems to redeem her in his eyes. She's figured out, that nothing she can say nor do will change his opinion of her, he will continue to believe what he thinks he knows about her. Not surprisingly, she said to him, what answers can I give you, since I don't even understand what you're asking and neither will you believe anything I say!!!  She has been charged & condemned as guilty without even a trial!!!!! 

So she walks away with her heart broken into countless fragments never to be whole again, for the man who is her whole world denies her his love & respect, his kindness & care. The girl who brings warmth, smile & laughter to everyone around her, was herself so sad, forlorn and lonely. What a heartbreaking scene that was!! 

Khushi's altruistic nature complies with every wish of her husband, of not wanting to hear her voice, not wanting to see her face everyday, she quietly removes herself from his sight. You would think that would satisfy the ever complaining husband of hers, think again!!! πŸ˜‰

Just as Khushi's absence from his life begins, so does the desire & longing to hear her voice, see her face begins in Arnav. He tries telling his treacherous heart that he is happy that finally he is ridden of her presence, but his heart has a mind of its own that he is just beginning to realize. πŸ˜‰ His "dil" cares two hoots for his "dimaag". His dil wants to hear her lively voice, that infectious laughter, to see her glowing face, that charming smile that brings sunshine to a darkened room whereas his dimaag is trying to convince his dil that he is better off without her, yeah right, says his dil. πŸ˜†

Two days of not seeing his Khushi and not hearing her voice has put the man into a tizzy. He is now desperate for that very face whom he "claims" he hates to see, hear that very sweet voice that he "claims" drives him nuts, Arnav Singh Raizada has officially lost it completely. πŸ˜† Bravo!!!!
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved to edit soon
*edit*

An amazing episode it was...and so was ur writeup.
Khushi was simply hurt at the hatred she receives from Arnav and it hurts her all the more when she fails to find the reason behind this hatred. But despite this she still continues to care for him trying not to be the reason of complaint. Coz even though she denies, somewhere deep inside her heart she has knotted all love for him which loosens at times. Beautiful portrayal of heart-brokenness there.

Moving on to Arnav, this guys heart, brain and tongue are all against each other. He does never think or say what he feels. And we saw this throughout the episode. He tried hard to pretend her presence irritated him to hell. But again who else knows it better what her presence means to him. And his searching eyes complimented his heart well. A day without her sight has made him go restless. So much that his eyes lighten up on hearing her voice.

Now it is time, I think, to raise the curtain from one of the mysteries. Come on CVs give KKGSR the chance to gorge on some jalebis and use her brain to find the reason of his hatred for her and reduce the quantity of hate in this love-hate relationship.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved ur post...so beautifully u have summed up the epi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

now how much ever i cringed during the CAAMEDY track...today i really thank CVs for such an epi. Well, we just got a glimpse of how hes gona be in future..RESTLESS & MISSING her every moment...how much he denies the fact...he wants to see her the moment he wakes up...wants her arnd till the time he hasnt left for office...n wants to see her first the moment he comes back from office...now how much i love seeing this lover side of his...i really want CVs to show Khushi's side too...for god's sake, this is a LOVE STORY between 2 ppl...i too want to see...if she misses him the way he does...thinks of him wen hes not around...the redemption track shud be for both...as her actions, hiding the truth did bring out wrong reactions from him...i wont be able to see his redemption track...as Mr. Sobti has a tendency to go tooo much into such emotional scenes..😭😭😭...if this was a teaser...the actual film is gonna be very heart wrenching πŸ˜­
Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sometimes i wonder whether Faith is what defines love, but truly Love knows not what faith is.
It's timeless, selfless and worthy of everything.

My heart sank at how that little girl held her tears back.
She's not fighting for the truth but she's fighting for the love she thinks she will never get.

Well he has his own battle not just with Khushi but one without her.

To love is nothing,
To be loved is something,
But to love and be loved is everything.

Dear Laddoo 
Great post and i look forward to such great episodes only so that i can relive them through your lovely words.
Hugs
Gitika.
Edited by MentalExotica - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TanuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM...after watching today's episode some how aamaar laagchilo je tui aajke post korbi!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful synopsisπŸ‘...and totally agree with u!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Frankly I liked the episode...today's episode reminded me more of the tagline "Nafrat paas aane ne de, mohabbat door jaane na de"!! 😳

Liked Arnav-Anjali's cure scene and how Khushi witnessed the extent of his love and affection for his Di!!!
Now Khushi should start using her brain that the one person whose well-being really affects Arnav the most is his Di..he can go to any extend for his sis...m sure when time will come for her to start connecting all the dots this will help her alot!!

That one line said it all "Kaise koi ek insaan do logon ke liye itna alag ho sakta hain...apni Di ke liye itna pyaar aur humaare liye itni nafrat"...poor Girl!!!!

Tanu u are right she was not jealous...no not at all...she was just plain heartbroken to see what she can never have...*sigh* πŸ˜”
The fight just went out of her...she was feeling utterly unwanted and alone..I know she is Khushi and she always stands true to her name but how much can she bear as well...she looked so devastated when Arnav said that she has already made his life and room hell!!!😭
There is no end to her pain and heartbreak *sighs*

Loved how she maintained her dignity and self-respect
This is the Khushi we all love and not the one who behaves like a 5yr old screaming and screeching kid!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Didnt Arnav say just yday that she has to do what he demands..and no questions for the next 6 months??? πŸ˜‰
Oh yeah Arnie u got ur wish fulfilled...u dont want to hear her voice or see her face...fine GRANTED!!πŸ˜‰  Dont they say "be aware what you wish for"!!!πŸ˜‰

Then why are u not happy...why are u so restless??? wasnt this what u wanted all along...so u got ur SHAANT atmosphere back..then why is that quietness haunting u??
Arnie now say me ki tumhe FARAK NAHIN PADTA...who are u trying to fool??? urself???πŸ˜†

Coming to the one thing that is confusing me a lot is that now thanks to PUJALI Arnav thinks Shyam took Khushi with him to bring the medsπŸ˜•
Oh yeah and the Sun rises from the WEST!!!

Arnie whatever ur Di might be saying, dont tell me that u have selective eye-sight as well didn't u see how Shyam was openly lusting after ur wife!!!πŸ˜• cummon Arnav wake up...or else it will be too late!

LOlsss...HP is changed...AGAINπŸ˜†

So looks like this is the building up or should I say stage setting for the ultimate confrontation that will lead to clear all the MUs...hope CVs dont massacre it again!!

Yaar read the recent spoiler by Zee and she says that when their 6  months marriage is abt to end the truth will come out...now ques is 6 months as per IPKKND calender or our calender!!!πŸ˜•
Coz frankly I dont think I can bear the MU for too long..its already almost 2 months and me getting fed up and restless hereπŸ˜†

Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
new hp??

i liked the old one...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: showstruck

new hp??

i liked the old one...

Bwahaha, yes, that is the most important point in today's episode!πŸ˜† Khushi did address this new guy as HP, but I want my old HP back!! This one is not good at all..πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Muaah Tanu,, for the beautiful analysis, loved your post as mucha sI loved today's show!!

You are right,, off late they did show a little care from Khuhsi's side, like in the green room, n when she thinks he burnt his hand etc,, I would love to see such scenes more, Also Arnav will love to see that! 

I just love this story n I am very happy today!

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

No, she wasn't jealous, she was just heartbroken to see what she was missing out on, her heart ached with the deepest sense of loss, for her hearts most potent desire, which was to be loved back by the man she perhaps loves the most in the world, would never come true..
The thought that she did something to cause him immense pain is still clawing at her, so if removing herself from his sight can give him some amount of comfort, then so be it..

Loved reading your analysis πŸ‘
I just love the lines in bold. You have brought out her feelings soo well! 😊 
And yeah, I loved today's episode. See it didn't have any trip fall scene, But the I could emotionally connect with the characters. Loved this episode. πŸ˜³

I somehow found it as a Heart V/S mind scenario today. 
I made a topic about it, so posting the same here. 

Khushi was hurt, by his actions, at his contrasting nature, and she decided to do what he wanted. Ignore him.  I loved the first scene, where Khushi sees a caring Arnav, wishing deep down, that some day some day he would love her like this, and wondering if he ever would! Her mind saying NO he never will. 

She accepted by her mind, that she was only going to be hated by him, no point expecting anything. 

But her heart longed to be loved by him. His words, I don't even want to see your face, hit her very badly! πŸ˜­ But I support Khushi in giving him such treatment! πŸ‘πŸΌ Be brave girl! πŸ˜Š

Then we saw Arnav coming to know that Khushi and Shyam had gone to buy medicines.

His instant reaction..By the heart! Damn I simply scolded her yesterday'She had gone to buy medicines. Loved Barun's expressions here. The remorse, the awkwardness well portrayed. And no he didn't apologise to Khushi. Said simply, why didn't you tell me last night. You could have. Well this man will NEVER express.

On getting a stern reply, his mind was back to thinking!

Yes so what ? She could have ignored Shyam. But she didn't . She is still behind that creep.

In the room, I loved Khushi's attitude. Doing stuff without making a fuss. Yes she was listening to him, but in her own way!.

I must say' Nahin Khushi Bhabhi yahaan nahin hain, just cracked me up " Love Aman!πŸ˜†

Then his mind was thinking and trying to be glad, yes Khushi isn't here. That's great. No more of her blabbering and non sense. But as he lied down all he could think was of Khushi, their dance, her sweet and innocent talk.  I love how Khushi has left a mark in his room. Everywhere he sees Khushi. He slept in Khushi's thoughts and was woken up only by the wind chimes put by Khushi! β€οΈ

Finally the next night, he did go out and was literally searching for her. Imagine when Khushi actually leaves his life, how empty will it be! And I loved how they portrayed the whole thing. It did feel all lonely there. RM also felt lonely! πŸ˜­

This was the conflict of between his heart and mind! Heart longing for her, mind refusing to accept  he longed for her! 

True as per the tagline of the serial, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De, Mohabbat Door Jaane Na de. β€οΈ

PS: How was Khushi teaching in the night? Found it a bit strange! It was night only, isn't it, when Arnav was searching for her??

Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago