Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ttt1

Sree awesme pst!!!

the  problem i find with the show right now , that is after the marriage track is it is compeIteIy from the guys angIe , to a sickening IeveI ,

the cvs are trying to justifying his action s by bringing up the MU and showing his insecurity

Hw much of khushi reactions or feeIing have they actuaIIy shown

She just comes across as a naive girI who desnt  react to anything going around for the sake of famiIy  society BS

She is the one who is insecure  here and no  arnav, what does she have  

Whether it is with her famiIy or his famiIy she has taken extra effort to be wanted , it is sad that stiII arnav is being reasoned

Today was the onIy day i feeI they showed khushi's angIe

And abut she teIIing peopIe about shyam same goes with arnav too

The probIem i find these days with the show is they show it Iike it is the right thing to cover up , whether abut shyam or arnav

So true priya, it is showing the man's point of view but even that its passive abuse and that bothers me a lot...I do agree with what you are saying because when she doesnt forgive arnav then this forum goes on uproar and everyone is against her and that bothers me even more...

But hopefully this post will give these teeny boppers a food for thought perhaps??
Originally posted by evenjleena28

So true priya, it is showing the man's point of view but even that its passive abuse and that bothers me a lot...I do agree with what you are saying because when she doesnt forgive arnav then this forum goes on uproar and everyone is against her and that bothers me even more...

But hopefully this post will give these teeny boppers a food for thought perhaps??
hai vibhašŸ¤—
ofcourse sree pst

two men manhandIing an 18yr oId in the name of Iove

arnav vioIated  her cos of shyam , shyam cos of arnav disgusting!!!!

Both these men are not aware or bothered  about her feeIing

and they say it is aIve stry
Edited by tttttt1 - 12 years ago

two men manhandIing an 18yr oId in the name of Iove

arnav vioIated  her cos of shyam , shyam cos of arnav disgusting!!!!

Both these men are not aware or bothered  about her feeIing

and they say it is aIve stry

Bingo!!!!!!!

Lets abuse and both have different defination of love...if arnav can love his di so nicely and gets affected then is it because khushi has no brother she can be treated any which way???i think if she had a brother then it would be a different equation...

Personally speaking my brothers would be raving mad if i am hurt but in no way they dominate my life...maybe because our parents brought us up with real values but to show this in name of love is ridiclous...my bhabhi watches this show and my bro watched it one day ...he watched it for maybe 3minutes and said BS...and he doesnt know barun sobti...
I kinda agree but people have their own minds to decide what is wrong and right for them its like sasural genda phool on how they show people get affected by what happens in serials which is not true its a different generation and no one will actually eb affected by it or they would many complaints by the audience so i dont think they are showing anything wrong in the serial no offence but dont take anything to heart lool please!!!!
Originally posted by Kirannawaz13

I kinda agree but people have their own minds to decide what is wrong and right for them its like sasural genda phool on how they show people get affected by what happens in serials which is not true its a different generation and no one will actually eb affected by it or they would many complaints by the audience so i dont think they are showing anything wrong in the serial no offence but dont take anything to heart lool please!!!!

i agree with you:) people do have a mind of their own to decide what's  wrong and what's right. The drama isn't presented for the audience to take everything that happens in. Right:) The drama is for entertainment. Ifeel that there is nothing wrong wiv IPKKND and its completely WICKED:)  Whatever i said dont take it to the heart!!:)
great post! someone send this to the CVs... they started with promise but no one wants to show or give the right message... hmphh
I agree . But the number of "inexperienced" a.k.a. Immature minds severely outweighs the sensible here! We are nicknamed Mahila morcha! 

Whichever smart GUY  said women are their own worst enemies was so right!

Domestic violence, emotional abuse, perversion, incestous obsession, mother in law's illtreatment , mental degradation , we have seen it all! 

Is writing something decent beyond the purview and skills of the CVs or has darling Gul given them the brief to only focus on these issues? After all, her interview said this was Arnav's point of view. I think this week's TRP should show her that tunnel vision isn't working!

Sasural Genda Phool showed the reality on the ground...about fan obsession ( don't we see that by bucket loads here?!?!?), how serials affect people's lives (see the likes on spoiler mails!)...for that, the Mard Morcha here goes up in arms and the serial that had guts to speak the truth, taken off air by SP.

Latest spoiler says Arnav will get to know the truth towards the end of 6 months. And the man claims he has a dimaag! He doesn't even have eyes to see what is at the tip of his egoistic nose!

Ladies...I love IPKNND as it is very unique  and I am not here to draw what is wrong in life and so on...I watch the show because of the chemistry between Arshi  which is amazing at all time. 
Some episodes are very silly and funny, but an episode like yesterdays'...blew me away...which is why I will be seeing this show forever. 
Aishi Fan Foreverā¤ļø
I agree that this show is handling the subject of love and abuse and also brother-sister love or sibling love in a very unhealthy manner!

Be it the "Khushi-Payal" love for each other or the "Anji-Arnav" love for each other! Neither are balanced at all! Especially Arnav and Anjali are BOTH very obsessed with each and they appear to have "Tunnel vision" when it comes to each other! If they think ANY threat is there to the happiness of the other they react in an irrational manner! Heck NOT just happiness they react in an irrational manner when it comes to EVERYTHING to do with the other!

Arnav and Anjali both monitor each other's Med's and worry about each other constantly! I suppose losing your parents young, and not having anyone else to confide in, will bring siblings together in a way that may not be "Normal" to us! They worry about losing each other! I feel sorry for them as well!

As for the whole Shyam-Khushi angle, her hiding his pervesion is VERY dangerouse and under NO circumstances must someone think that hiding such a thing is the right thing to do! People like Shyam THRIVE on the secrecy of others and bribing others into keeping their dirty secrets safe! I think MORE nasty revelations about Shyam will come in the future, which will make both the Gupta's AND the Raizada's feel like idiots for letting such a person near their lives!

As for Arnav... I think he is VERY complicated. He is capable of GREAT love and even greater hate! He is egotistic, and impulsive and easily angered! (Read irrational when his emmotions are involved!). He is emmotionally immature! He is vulnerable when it comes to showing his feelings. He is NOT secure at all in his feelings or emmotions! He is almost childlike when it comes to these things! He is a savy business man, and no one's fool in that arena! However THIS does not translate to having a lot of maturity when it comes to feelings! The ONLY significant female in his life to date is Anjali! NOW there is Khushi! He knows where he stands with Anjali but he was NEVER prepared to fall for Khushi!

She leaves him totally confused and tossed at sea! He loves her and he HATES her at the same time! He is totally out of his depth with her! He has had girlfriends but his relationships with them have been on an almost "Transactional" level! Never an emmotional connection that he found hard to break! He is totally Naive when it comes to love! 

I will be honest it is Arnav and his complexity that keeps me hooked! I also LOVE Khushi as she has so much spunk! That is the reason that Arnav loves her, coz she DARES to stand up to him, and is not intimidated by him! Arnav's love for her is VERY complicated! He hates how she makes him feel weak! (because he thinks emmotions weaken you!). Therefore he has taken great pains NOT to feel strong emmotions for anyone outside his close circle (his family) and mostly his sister! However he FEELS this connection to Khushi, which he cannot deny!

When he was about to admit to her what she means to him, he was given an ugly blow, and bought down to earth with a thud! He is STILL reeling under this rude shock! His behaviour is NOT good, and I do not commend it! But I TRY to understand it!

I think the work they did setting up these charachters is what has paid off for this show, depsite going on a tangent latley!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago