WRITTEN UPDATES 06th APRIL 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Anju...
Inder drama will continue cos his brain is like Pendulum..keeps swinging with his moods, times and situation..
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs ...

very nice episode ...loved the inshi scene...rishi- vidith scene and sunaina saying that vidith lost the prescription...and medicine ka chhilka 🤣 it cracked me up...lolz
Edited by kaya123 - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaya123

tfs ...

very nice episode ...loved the inshi scene...rishi- vidith scene and sunaina saying that vidith lost the prescription...and medicine ka chhilka 🤣 it cracked me up...lolz

Today almost everyone dialogue was hilarious.different but which really please you.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Thanks a lot Anju...

Inder drama will continue cos his brain is like Pendulum..keeps swinging with his moods, times and situation..

today I swear I think, isn't Indur setting an example how it is better having two wives instead of one.both taking care of him together together,proving themselves to be better.
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u
loved today episode
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. nice inshi scene. so it's not acting by indur. by precap oh indur ran away🤢 ðŸ˜†,he likes running alot it seems, y don't he participate in olympics in senior citizens category if it is there n use his talent in constructive way ðŸ¤¢
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Thanks a lot Anju...

That stupid Indar is like "THALI KA BAINGAN"
😡😡😡😡😡
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thaks a lot for the written update! InShi are cute, but wonder what happened to Inder. Did he run away or was he done away with...
thanks a lot for the update