Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

No! Not Again please, My Tannu :(

Kiran_tanolover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG OMG !! See what i found in the internet. My Tannu ...Nooo...This can't be true. I hope its not true 😭😭

Indian TV Soap Queen Palki Palhotra in News Again

Thu, 2012-04-05 16:11 ' Kashmakash

Evidently, once again love is in the air for Palki Malhotra who is a creative head of a dance based youth show in Channel [V]. A month back, news broke out about her favoritism towards one of her casts of the show, Shantanu Maheshwari . Palki Malhotra in an interview cleared it out that those were just the rumors. In aid of rumors Palki could silence the crowd but could not hide her growing feelings for the young lad who plays one of the characters in her show. Just after a month, people have started talking about her growing friendship and closeness with the boy. The two of them have been spotted together, hanging out for coffee. Recently, the young actor had taken leave to prepare for his upcoming exams, hence Palki postponed the shooting and asked rest of the casts to take off because she didn't want to work on the sets without having him around.

News have been going around that she has increased his role in the show because the guy asked her to give him some meaty role and not just another sidekick. Palki's favoritism for this guy has been affecting few other casts of the show who are also college going kids and also spend as much time and effort as Shantanu does. The young boy must be really happy with the things turning out for him without having to work really hard. Indian Television has become a place where most of the senior actors are struggling to get some good roles, but, for a young boy like Shantanu, Favoritism and Love from the creative head of the show has come as a blessing.

The link -   
http://www.pinkvilla.com/node/210062
 Why Tannu why !!! Why did you break my heart !!I never believed the DC article but today I am FORCED to believe it !! I loved you sooo much !! I prayed for your success and for meeting you ...Brought expensive gifts for you so that you can look better than anyone else!! I used to fight for you on FB D3 pages and defend you whoever insulted you ...I used to cry when you cried ... I wanted to marry you ... It would have been better if you would have married Sneha rather than dating someone who is not of your age ... She is like you mother Tannu !! I realized the fact today that love is blind !!

Anyways as I said I will always defend you !! May you and Palki Mam get all the happiness in the world  for life !!!

Your Heart-Broken fan ,
Kiran

Anyways I am a
Edited by Kiran_tanolover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh teri khair . What the fish is this . This can't be true, no no this cannot be true . This must be some rumor or something . I don't believe this or to put it right i don't want to believe this . 
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
W*F is this? Some people are so sad, They cant get anywhere in life so they demoralise others. Whatever
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is just another try by a person who is bored in life and wants to write stupid things like this to increase his own popularity...

These things are written by people who are jobless and just need sumone to write things about... and Shantanu was the best person coz he is so down to earth that he wont say anything...

And to the one who has posted this:
Since u r a Shantanu fan, you shudnt have believed this...

For all true Shantanu fans:
Guys, I know 1 thing for sure, I wont believe anythng rubish like this. So none of us shud... Shantanu is a dignified boy. We should respect him and his life...

swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are you really a Shantanu fan ??
if you are stop posting such stupid things here ..
HPmaniac thumbnail
lol...stupid rumors...I don't knw why they keep recurring...I guess there maybe a case of favoritism, you knw teacher's pet kinda thing...but an affair? na,I don't think so!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eha. 
This is awkward stuff, rumor or not, what's the point in discussing anything off-screen?
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HPmaniac

lol...stupid rumors...I don't knw why they keep recurring...I guess there maybe a case of favoritism, you knw teacher's pet kinda thing...but an affair? na,I don't think so!

This may be like teacher's pet . I don't understand why people can't stay quiet about personal lives of them . Please don't post such stuff .
ash.arshalover thumbnail
Hawww yay kya deekh liya mainee...Are all these articles fake. Omg sm1 plse clarify it soon.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WTH same old stupid new again