seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Thanks buddy! Like button isn't working. There's some chemical locha.😆

Okay amli !!! Same happens here. Am done with my grills 😛
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats ami_dabh! Here are some questions from me...hope you have fun with them!

3 things you like/dislike about Suraj

The best thing about Bhabo according to you is...

Meena reminds you of...

How did you land on India-forums?

chocolate or vanilla?

Sari, salwar kameez, or western outfits?

Would you rather be by the mountains or the beach?

How did you meet your diya/baati or wish to meet your diya/baati?

What was your best dream (during sleep, of course)?

What was your worst nightmare?

Which Shakespearean character resembles you the most?

How would you describe your attitude?

If you can dance, go over to a mirror and do a little dance...then describe your dance to us. If not, write a poem (any poem) for all of us here in the forum!  Hehehe...😆 

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

3 things you like/dislike about Suraj:- Likes:- Simple,Soft, Sweet👍🏼; Dislikes:- Lack of manhood, Self-esteem and too much of mommy's boy.👎🏼

The best thing about Bhabo according to you is... :- She become a "Over Shayaani" against Sandhya.😆

Meena reminds you of...:- She's a mindless; She become a "Under Shayaani" in front of SURYA.😃

How did you land on India-forums? Through FB.

chocolate or vanilla? Chocolates.🤗

Sari, salwar kameez, or western outfits? Saree. I've a great collection of Sarees and Chaniya cholis.

Would you rather be by the mountains or the beach? During summer--Beach; During winter,monsoon-- Mountains.

How did you meet your diya/baati or wish to meet your diya/baati? My Diya came to my home to see me. 😛

What was your best dream (during sleep, of course)?  All of a sudden I become a billionaire, experiencing all the luxuriousness,I was on cloud nine with so much arrogance in nature as I was unable to digest it. When I woke up I realized I'm still under the category of  mango people and have to run at workplace to earn money.😆🤣

What was your worst nightmare? None.😕

Which Shakespearean character resembles you the most? Who's Shakespearean?🤪

How would you describe your attitude? I've a fighting spirit, killer instinct and winning attitude towards life.

If you can dance, go over to a mirror and do a little dance...then describe your dance to us. If not, write a poem (any poem) for all of us here in the forum!  Hehehe...😆  :- Ha ha ha ha. I can dance well re!!! I was the active member of Shiamak Davar's dance academy during 4 years of my college life at Ahmedabad. I would say I become a crazy whenever someone ask me to dance or play garba.

I don't know how to write poem but following lines flicked in my mind when I visited one natural place and penned down:- An evening in amidst greenery; Soothing murmur of the wind; Nature with its serenity and tranquility; Experiencing eternal bliss.❤️😛

Thanks a lot. Woohoo! I'm done. I've enjoyed answering your questions. I hope you'll enjoy reading my answers.🤗
Edited by ami_dabh - 12 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

Congrats...xxx

Thanks dear. TIme period to grill me is over.😆
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats ami_dabh!

Liked reading your answers to the questions... Is the time to ask questions over? Oh- oh!