Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ainimonaya

sara aapaπŸ€—..epi was amazing ,worth watch πŸ˜³

Ainiii πŸ€—πŸ€—
I'll watch the episode in 36 minutes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by .Saraa.

yeah loved it..coming to their original track..their love-hate relation today defined..
Exactly We saw The nafrat paas aane na de ... mohabbat durr jaane na de πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

OH NO I JUST GOT OFFENDEd :O ! 🀣 !! 
jaaa MAR 🀣

ROFL🀣  dafa ho  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww I bet it was fun :) ! I love Family time ! ! heheh i completely forget shows ! when my all family is wid me 🀣 !! 

ONLY if it was MY family. But it wasn't. It was the IL's man. And not just my IL's but also the devars IL's. πŸ˜‰
It is still going on, but I couldn't sit any longer, so I was told to rest in the room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

excuse me! from both saraa (s) here,who is saraa aapa from pakistan?πŸ˜• sorry i got confused πŸ˜†
manu to he bta de πŸ˜•
Originally posted by bobeeta

Ahh your the only one..well atleast my mum watches with me...!!! The rest hate it..!! And cause of this show I'm glad I've got other people to talk to on this forum..I'm from a British Pakistani background..and out of the sibling I'm the one who understands what they say...Lmao.. Ahh the promo exactly where the obsession started..Rabba be just hai.teri marzi.. hayee they need a full on on that..or include it to the full song.. that 3 seconds ooft!!! This drama is going to make me insane..!! I need a life apparently haha!!! πŸ˜†
well atleast some times my sis come in my room ! hearin my voice 🀣 ! she drools over ASR 🀣 !! buh wait 1 day she came in when i was watchin repeat of Holi confession n she came n she was like AWWW !NOW i wanna knw the whole epi 🀣 TRANSLATE 🀣 i was like WAT THE TOOOT 🀣 i had to translate her whole epi 🀣 !! 
OMG u too :O !! im also a fan of tht promo ! apparently when i started watchin this show i was nor Barun or sanaya fan ! buh this 1 Freakin promo <3 

btw im manal :) n u ? 

ROFL🀣  dafa ho  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Alphabet wise 🀣 YOU FIRST Dafa ho 🀣 ! I will come afta SACHI 🀣
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

ONLY if it was MY family. But it wasn't. It was the IL's man. And not just my IL's but also the devars IL's. πŸ˜‰
It is still going on, but I couldn't sit any longer, so I was told to rest in the room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh thn i hate interacting wid tht side of family 🀣 ! bad history 🀣 so i get u πŸ˜† !! 

Alphabet wise 🀣 YOU FIRST Dafa ho 🀣 ! I will come afta SACHI 🀣

mujay samaj ni aya πŸ˜³

excuse me! from both saraa (s) here,who is saraa aapa from pakistan?πŸ˜• sorry i got confused πŸ˜†
manu to he bta de πŸ˜•
the 1 wid SHAME TO SHAME dabba as me is PAKI wali Sara 🀣 ! u CONphused Prani 🀣