Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Na Paas Aasake Na durr Jaasake ! PERFECT EPI! - Page 5

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

🤣 believe me 🤣 see my Number of Posts 🤣 n u will knw how jobless i am tht all i do is Spam Around 🤣 ! n Tasfia is such a beautiful name <3 ! im manal Btw :) <3 ! would u mind i call u tasfi <3 !! she is not just gettin unwanted hatred from ASR  buh im noticing frm the Forum-wasi's too :S ! wat ever Khushi does is Always rong :( ! 

and as im a freakin SADIST 🤣 !IM WAITN to See ASR CRY For Khushi 🤣 ! man I LOVE HOT men crying 🤣 

oh god how did you do so much posts? 😲🤣.. ya sure you can call me anything you  want! 😳
dont worry this forum is mad! (including me) just today morning i was all set with guns and boms to blast over the CV's that what they are up to but after the Epi it looks like anger never exists! 🤪

HOT men looks more HOT and Se)(y when they cry ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Huma77

Mano 🤗 i really wish tera OS sach hojaye then we can see ASR singing 😍

ROFL 🤣 imagine him singin Sadiya Bibiya Aiya 🤣 

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Supna 🤗 ! long time <3 ! @Bold I LOVE the word 🤣 Thnks for the meaning ! man it sound soo classy ! n Yes some how tht Ehsaas-e-kamtri <3 ! Today i Did not feel bad for ASR At all ! as todays khushi's silence showed how ASR will Die widout her ! n regret as she wont be there for him ! wat i remembered was remember the Mandir epi when he goes n bandage her hand and she says Wat ever happened in ur life so far ! was always Gods will ! n the day u will realize this ! I WONT BE THERE WITH U !

u knw manal kkg never felt jealousy n wouldnt . When a person whom u love n he gives u only hate he v pushed u in da depth of hate then da other person cant even compare herself with da person whom he care n love n if infront of her eyes caring sum1 she feels complex nt jealousy. N yeah i remembered that epi bcz i love that scene possesiveness of arnav n both r looking so good. Its happen when she ll leave n he dnt knw if come back to him or nt n sure he ll do every thing to get his love .
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobeeta

I love this song .. !! The lyrics are amaazing ..!! yeh it defo suited the episode today .. !! Both showed emotions wonderfully !! .. CV's always have a plan .. as soon a people loose hope they pull people back up .. !! & I love the storyline and the pace it is going at .. !!

I LOVE LOVE this song !! i keep listenin to it !! still Wish there was a longer version <3 !! n I WISH WISH they play this Song again in coming epis <3

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ Bold 🤣 Yes the Source told me 🤣 ! they told me ! there is this bandariya in their city 🤣 ! called aini 🤣 ! n they pay to see her *runs away * 🤣

lol what the🤣 i so can undersatnd ur jealousy mano😆..😆
u knw a boy came after me today and fainted at the spot  🤣
ipkknd_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays ep ...after a looong time  something interesting happened 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

oh god how did you do so much posts? 😲🤣.. ya sure you can call me anything you  want! 😳
dont worry this forum is mad! (including me) just today morning i was all set with guns and boms to blast over the CV's that what they are up to but after the Epi it looks like anger never exists! 🤪

HOT men looks more HOT and Se)(y when they cry ☺️

hum bhi kabhi SPAMMER hua karte the 🤣 ! n Minuuu knws it well 🤣 ! im improvin now u see 🤣 GOOD BACHA 🤣 !!well i dont mind Setting CVs on fire wid my chappal 🤣 ! but I wont say anything to ASR&Khushi ! as they Frm start been wat they r :) ! 

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav bitwa's haalat today! ;) :D 

Poetic justice really! Pehle bola 'Khaamosh', phir bola "BOLO! BOLO!"
Muahahahahahahahah!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhIAn1ISL_8[/YOUTUBE]
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ROFL 🤣 imagine him singin Sadiya Bibiya Aiya 🤣 

Lmao 🤣 sadiya bibiya aiya KKG na ayi 🤣
vaselisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have been one of those cribbing after the holi epsiodes...but today after a long tym i absolutely loved the episode..after the heer ranjha act.
Damn barun is an awesome actor!!