Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Huma77

Same pinch*  i was just thinking about ur OS while watching epi πŸ˜†
I think CVS ko zor da Jhatka lag hi gaya  i mean low TRps wala jhatka 🀣

Humzi πŸ€— !! hahahahah I swear for the 1st time I loved my OS 🀣 As i can see the Future of it 🀣 !! 
n yes Zor ka jatkha of seein the TRPs fall so bad 🀣 

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved today's episode, yesterdays was also good, pls let the CVs clear the MU track soon, let them drag ASRs wooing back Khushi track, waiting impatiently for Monday. Hope they show some nice promo to keep us going.

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Aini πŸ€— ! kaisi hai you ji <3 !! 

about the Post ! thnks <3 ! n about the epi ! she wants his love n respect but she accepted SHE CAN NOT get it any more :( !! and Loved the restless ASR ! which made Barun even Hotter *blushes* 

manu πŸ€— me fine:) n u? πŸ˜³ manu sounds cute na πŸ˜
wohi tu,this is the best thing yar,i always wanted her to show him just for once,her importance,what she is for him !

barun is getting out of control ,each passing day☺️..damn i was fainting while watching πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

pehle tho i demand for ur name 🀣 as i have seen u around alot 🀣 !! second THIS IS WAH I HAVE BEEN waitin for ! INTENSITY in ArHi ! n We got it πŸ‘ ! this is ArHi !! which we r hooked to! 

n yes I DID NOT feel bad for ASR he deserved it ! but YES my heart cried for khushi ! she was so much in pain to knw the man she loves But CAN NOT show her love to him cuz of His HATRED for her ! which she doesnt even knw why :( !! 

🀣.i know..i have nothing to do thats why you will always see me around!🀣 your demand is humare sar aknon par Manal jee!! 🀣 its Tasfia! but you can call me Tashu! 😊
exactly! Khushi's pain is more according to me.. she is getting unlimited hatred from the person she loves and she doesnt even know why! thats really hurting!
Arnav.. to Arnav hai! πŸ˜† he is going get worst than this! and frankly i am waiting to see him suffer πŸ€ͺ

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

Manal Today my sadistic nature satisfy with such a light sadistic episode . Liked arnav missing her nt wanna her to miss him. Ah At last my wish came true with da silent of kkg 4 arnav. Yeah today tu hi bata merey maula complete apt with da scene. No jealousy its ehsas e kamtari ( complex) of kkg which arnav giving with his hateful words. I felt bad 4 kkg.

Supna πŸ€— ! long time <3 ! @Bold I LOVE the word 🀣 Thnks for the meaning ! man it sound soo classy ! n Yes some how tht Ehsaas-e-kamtri <3 ! Today i Did not feel bad for ASR At all ! as todays khushi's silence showed how ASR will Die widout her ! n regret as she wont be there for him ! wat i remembered was remember the Mandir epi when he goes n bandage her hand and she says Wat ever happened in ur life so far ! was always Gods will ! n the day u will realize this ! I WONT BE THERE WITH U  ! 

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I totally loved heer ranjha episode,, n this was one lovely too,, nice way to wind up the week,,I am happy,,I loved barun to the core today!

zoha dil ko kuch shanthi mili ya abhi bhi bechain hy:-)
ragvir.fan thumbnail
well said.ek hi din me asr ka bura haal kar diya...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Loved today's episode, yesterdays was also good, pls let the CVs clear the MU track soon, let them drag ASRs wooing back Khushi track, waiting impatiently for Monday. Hope they show some nice promo to keep us going.

Well i think the MU is needed to be dragged ! but im sure CVs knw wat they doing :) 

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

well said.ek hi din me asr ka bura haal kar diya...

ROFL!!!! true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Today's epi was perfect!

Heart tugging, gaali bakaoing (at Creep and mildly at Arnav when he said all those mean things) to Awwwing with a </3 for Khushi to AWWWING with a smirk for Arnav!

Just perfect! <3 <3

Aise epis do yaar, CVs! :) :)

And everyone was fantastic today, even the Prakash, Hari ya Om jo bhi! :p