Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: barun2297

yeah it was amazing
gr8 analysis!

Thank YOu <3
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i liked the epi...n ur post as well my babylicious...i hope des minor changes...n d track dey come up wid wrks fr d show...n generates TRPs...fingers crossed...

abt d epi...Anj-arnav sc cute...khushi-arnav awww...Bg score double thumps up...shyamwa ka evilgiri lk alwaz he is good at it...Arnav missing khushi ws too good...n love hw khushi stayed firm on her decision...

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Manooo... 🤗I was so glad abt todays epi.. Maybe not keeping expectations works.. 🤣 I always wanted Khushi to do something like she did today.. She is giving him the silent treatment and he wants her to speak.. Why else wud he say that she not speaking to him is good.. Well thats out of frustration.. Like u said, Na paas aa sake, na door jaa sakey.. They themselves dont know what binds them together.. They care for each other but will neva show.. 🥱 Khushi's words broke my heart coz she realises and has accepted the fact that she seems unwanted in his life.. She doesnt want to show her face to him.. And Arnav.. Well, I loved the way he fought the battle within.. He is missing her presence, the flashbacks.. 😍 Those emotions that were struggling to get off his eyes when he held on to those stars melted me.. Thats love, he cant live without her even if he doesnt wanna accept it..

Mishu 🤗 ! MEri jaan <3 !! heheheh now im used of u on my posts 🤣 ! love yew <3 !  and about khushi !! the tears in her eyes ! when in the room ASR said !! good tht ur Quite ! i dont even want u in my life nor any where close to me ! but Have to bare u in this room ! there was this Hurt tht killed her :( 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adits7

i liked the epi...n ur post as well my babylicious...i hope des minor changes...n d track dey come up wid wrks fr d show...n generates TRPs...fingers crossed...

abt d epi...Anj-arnav sc cute...khushi-arnav awww...Bg score double thumps up...shyamwa ka evilgiri lk alwaz he is good at it...Arnav missing khushi ws too good...n love hw khushi stayed firm on her decision...

Ditsu Meri Jaan 🤗 !! me waiting for ur posts <3 !! and About Anj-ASR their scenes always Aww me ! how caring He is for her <3 !! and Khushi Man todays show stealer for me was khushi 👏 ! even tho she was hardly there yet SHE WAS STILL there ! thnks to ASR 👏 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab post manal fantastic episode..
this epi had every thing in it,specially a khushi who deserves all the love and respect of her husband..i cried with her, i want her to stay quiet, to not ask anything from arnie,this is the only way he will come to know her worth ,like today ..he was getting crazy yar,the way he was missing her...! loving it! 
all i want is, khushi to remain like this for some time!
now its FINALLY feeling like watching "the main" nafrat n muhabat sequence of the show,on which show is actually based!
loving it!
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I totally loved heer ranjha episode,, n this was one lovely too,, nice way to wind up the week,,I am happy,,I loved barun to the core today!
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Same pinch*  i was just thinking about ur OS while watching epi 😆
I think CVS ko zor da Jhatka lag hi gaya  i mean low TRps wala jhatka 🤣
Edited by Huma77 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

fab post manal fantastic episode..

this epi had every thing in it,specially a khushi who deserves all the love and respect of her husband..i cried with her, i want her to stay quiet, to not ask anything from arnie,this is the only way he will come to know her worth ,like today ..he was getting crazy yar,the way he was missing her...! loving it! 
all i want is, khushi to remain like this for some time!
now its FINALLY feeling like watching "the main" nafrat n muhabat sequence of the show,on which show is actually based!
loving it!

Aini 🤗 ! kaisi hai you ji <3 !! 
about the Post ! thnks <3 ! n about the epi ! she wants his love n respect but she accepted SHE CAN NOT get it any more :( !! and Loved the restless ASR ! which made Barun even Hotter *blushes* 

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manal Today my sadistic nature satisfy with such a light sadistic episode . Liked arnav missing her nt wanna her to miss him. Ah At last my wish came true with da silent of kkg 4 arnav. Yeah today tu hi bata merey maula complete apt with da scene. No jealousy its ehsas e kamtari ( complex) of kkg which arnav giving with his hateful words. I felt bad 4 kkg. N manal plz give me ur OS link which u talking about. :-)Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I totally loved heer ranjha episode,, n this was one lovely too,, nice way to wind up the week,,I am happy,,I loved barun to the core today!

Hey Zoya :) ! yes I adored Hee Ranjha ! cuz they showed ArHi as Heer/Ranjha's re-birth ! where today i loved Restless ASR ! as it made my BS even more hotter 😉