Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
true words yaar...i am also missing them like anything...
but what to do ... i dont know how many times and i have watched geet on you tube ...but my heart ache when my mind goes on reality that they are no more together and geet is finished...😭😭
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stary_kajal

true words yaar...i am also missing them like anything...

but what to do ... i dont know how many times and i have watched geet on you tube ...but my heart ache when my mind goes on reality that they are no more together and geet is finished...😭😭

Its not finished buddy...still you tube is there we can make it alive...till now when ever i watch them am becoming more energetic and its still the stress buster for me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishha

Its not finished buddy...still you tube is there we can make it alive...till now when ever i watch them am becoming more energetic and its still the stress buster for me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah u r right but it hurts when I see GC with someone else yaar... i want to see him but cant see i dont know why its happening?
quit thumbnail

yeah u r right but it hurts when I see GC with someone else yaar... i want to see him but cant see i dont know why its happening?

same thing happening to me.. when ever i see his new show i thought about geet and what will happen if DD is there😭😭 but we can't help right... the only way to get over this maaneet fever is seeing geet again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yes...i am missing maaneet and gurti...this anniversary has made me nostalgic...they were just too awesome...and we lost them too soon...to think that if they had lasted at least two years the story would still be going on now...its sad to dream😳

imkt thumbnail

same thing happening to me.. when ever i see his new show i thought about geet and what will happen if DD is there😭😭 but we can't help right... the only way to get over this maaneet fever is seeing geet again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

if i see more gurti i miss them more and yeah 2nd anniversary of geet made me more sad...  i have saw their every interview yaar... but u know it effecting us a lot now a days...
quit thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes...i am missing maaneet and gurti...this anniversary has made me nostalgic...they were just too awesome...and we lost them too soon...to think that if they had lasted at least two years the story would still be going on now...its sad to dream😳

yeah well said...at least it should have lasted for 2 years...πŸ˜•...any have i wont stop seeing it in u-tube..😳
quit thumbnail

if i see more gurti i miss them more and yeah 2nd anniversary of geet made me more sad...  i have saw their every interview yaar... but u know it effecting us a lot now a days...

yeah affecting us a lot..😭😭...its been very boring with out themπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
πŸ˜•
imkt thumbnail

yeah affecting us a lot..😭😭...its been very boring with out themπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
πŸ˜•

yaar koi humari sunta bi toh nahi hai na
Edited by stary_kajal - 12 years ago